Rumors about VIVO working to launch a new phone, the V19 series have been up and about for quite some time now. Apparently, the V19 series will be a direct successor to last year’s V17 series. The V19 series is scheduled to be announced in India by the 5th of March. And just like always, the phone should launch in Nepal by the next week.
As per our intel, the VIVO V19 will probably be launched within March of 2020 in Nepal. There are no revelations about the exact date though, so other than the launch month, everything else seems to sort of mystery for now.
But you what’s not a mystery? The specifications! We have collected some rumored leaks about this device. So, let’s have a look at that now then.
VIVO V19 At a Glance
The V19 is a high tier mid-ranger that’s mostly aimed at the youths. The skeletal structure consists of a glass and metal sandwich with a single cookie shaped notch up at the front. Over to the rear, you get a Rectangular framework enclosing the quad camera array. Under the skeletal structure is a 6.44” AMOLED screen whose resolution goes all the way up to 1080p.
Under the hood, the V19 is expected to be featuring an octa-core Snapdragon 675 processor paired alongside 8/128GB or 8/256GB internals. Giving power to the entire device, is a 4500 mAh battery (capable of 18W fast charging) is placed with the V19.Over to the rear, the V19 comprises of a quad camera setup with 48MP sensor at the center of spotlight. An 8MP ultrawide, alongside a separate 2MP macro and a 2MP depth sensor completes the array. On the frontal frame, you can see a 32MP single snapper.
VIVO V19 Specifications
- Display: 6.44 inches, Super AMOLED, (~84.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 (11 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Kryo 460 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 460 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 612
- Memory: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie); Funtouch 9.2
- Primary Camera: Quad camera
- 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro), 1/5.0″, 1.75µm
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Secondary Camera: 32 MP, f/2.5, 23mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery, 18W Fast Charging
VIVO V19 Price in Nepal: TBD
VIVO V19 vs The Competitors
Plainly, the V19 looks like a pretty decent device. The AMOLED, Snapdragon 675, Quad Camera array and 4500mAh battery life makes up for a fairly complete setup. Guessing by the combination, I suspect the phone’s probably going to be a high tier mid-ranger from VIVO. So, the obvious competitor that strikes me right now, is the Redmi Note 8 Pro.
When put against the Redmi Note 8 Pro, the V19 seems to fall a little behind though. The AMOLED screen is the only pro attribute that V19 can boast about against the Note 8 Pro. I mean, a MediaTek Helio G90T, 64MP centered camera, and 4500mAh battery is no joke, am I right?
Well, the V19 may not quite live up to the task, but I’m pretty sure its Pro variant can give the Note 8 Pro a chase when it launches though. However, to give a verdict, we yet need to consider the pricing and final specs. For now, let’s wait for the launch.
- Foodmandu Fresh: A “Fresh” Transition to Deliver Essential Groceries in The Hour of NeedCOVID-19 has become a nightmare that’s gobbling up each and every fundamental aspect that our…
- E-commerce Companies in Nepal Facing Delivery Challenges, Pledges to Serve Customers Amid LockdownA lot has happened since the first announcement of a weeklong lockdown. But People will…
- Relief Packages Introduced by the Government That We Techies Must Know!The two-week lockdown imposed by the government has caused a huge disruption in the day-to-day…