Realme is a company that’s managed to create history by making just mid-range smartphones. That momentum is nowhere extinguished as Realme continues the streak in 2020. Realme 5i was launched before the lockdown and now it’s time for the Realme C3.
Realme has finally launched the Realme C3 in Nepal. The Realme C3 price in Nepal is Rs. 16,990 for the base variant and it’s the update to the Realme C2.
So, how good is the Realme C3? Let’s find out.
Realme C3 Specifications
- Body: 164.4 x 75 x 9 mm, 195 g, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.5 inches IPS LCD, 720x 1560 Resolution, 20:9 Aspect Ratio, 270 ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G70 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.7 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 2EEMC2
- Memory: 32GB ROM 3GB RAM, eMMC 5.1
- OS: Android 10, realme UI 1.0
- Rear Camera: 12 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 1.25µm, PDAF
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- 2 MP, (macro)
- Video: [email protected]
- Front Camera: 5 MP, f/2.4, 27mm (wide), 1/5″, 1.12µm
- Video: [email protected]
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass, 3.5mm Headphone jack
- Colors: Frozen Blue, Blazing Red
Realme C3 Price in Nepal: Rs. 16,990 (3/32GB)
Realme C3 Overview: An “Unprecedented” Ballgame!
When talking about the chassis, the Realme C3 is a typical budget device. A polycarbonate structure with a sunrise patterning has become the go-to composition for Realme budget devices.
Rear has a triple camera setup flanked by a fingerprint sensor. And, there’s a notch display on the front. It uses plastic build but it looks pretty.
Turning the attention to the front, the Realme C3 exhibits a 6.5” HD+ display that manages to retain an 82.7% screen-to-body ratio. The max brightness reaches up to 480 nits which strangely addresses the sunrise pattern in the chassis of the device.
Obviously, there’s a notch involved and it’s placed at a very regular central position on the display. A Gorilla Glass 3 protection is jumbled up in the mess as well.
The “Unprecedented Ballgame” refers to what Realme has embedded underneath the display. The phone features an actual gaming chipset- an Helio G70 that comes with 2 large cores clocked at 2 GHz and the remaining 6 at 1.7Ghz.
Pair the processor with 3/4GB internals and voila; you have a gaming phone in your hands!
This phone will be the ultra gaming phone under budget.
In the camera department, the global version of Realme C3 flashes a triple camera module with a 12MP f/1.8 at the center of attention. Assisting the primary sensor is a 2MP depth sensor and a 2MP macro sensor.
You also get almost all of Realme’s camera features in this smartphone including Chroma Boost, 1080p video recording, slo-mo video at 120fps, portrait mode, and a lot more. There’s also a 5MP front camera in the mini-notch; which is pretty okay-ish.
Do you know what goes best with a gaming chipset? Well, obviously a huge battery life!
The Realme C3 comes in with a 5000mAh battery that provides a fully optimized gaming environment. The 10W standard charger is a bore though
The New Realme UI on top of Android 10 is kind of a treat as well. It has the near stock android experience which is far better in terms of navigation and overall UI.
Realme C3 Price in Nepal, Availability, and Impressions
Realme C3 is a budget beast. Given it’s powerful Helio G70 chipset, it can run heavy games.
In terms of design, I like its overall design. It feels good even though it’s plastic made. It has a good battery, triple cameras, and top-notch performance.
The only thing I think could have been better is its 10W charging. A fast-charging would have made this even more appealing.
Realme C3 price in Nepal is Rs. 16,990. It is available in two colors, Frozen Blue, and Blazing Red. And, the phone is available for purchase from all the retail mobile shops across the county from today.
|Model Name||Price in Nepal||Availability in Nepal|
|Realme C3 (3/32GB)||Rs. 16990||June 24 – from mobile retail shops across the country.|
At Rs. 16,990 price point, Realme C3 directly competes with Redmi 8. Redmi 8’s 64GB variant is available for Rs. 16,500. You get more storage with the Redmi 8 and slightly better camera along with faster 18W charging.
But, you’re getting superior performance on the Realme C3. So, if you want to game at budget, Realme C3 is the go-to option or else you can opt for Redmi 8 for better photos and fast charging.
Realme C3 looks set to be the top dog in the budget category, what do you think? Let us know in the comments down below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Realme C3 available in Nepal?
Yes, Realme C3 is currently available in Nepal.
What is the price of Realme C3 in Nepal?
Realme C3 price in Nepal is Rs. 16,990 for 3GB/32GB variant.
Where can I buy Realme C3 in Nepal?
You can buy Realme C3 from retail mobile shops in Nepal.
What are the color options available on Realme C3?
Realme C3 is available in Frozen Blue and Blazing Red color.
More on Mobiles:
- Entry Level Nokia C2 Android Go Smartphone Launched in Nepal
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra with Enormous 108MP Camera to Launch in Nepal Next Week!
- Samsung M31 with 64MP Camera & 6000 mAh Battery Launched in Nepal
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…
- News Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Launched with More FeaturesYamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid has been launched in India. Yamaha Motors India has revealed the…
- Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Launched in Nepal: New Changes, New Price!Honda Grazia BS6 is now available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company, the authorized distributor of…