Redmi Note 9 Pro price in Nepal is Rs. 26,999 (4/128GB) and Rs. 29,999 (6/128GB). It is available via authorized retail stores across Nepal.
Well, Xiaomi’s Note lineup has never failed to impress but does the new Note 9 Pro have enough firepower to tip over the already impressive Redmi Note 8 Pro? Let’s take a look.
Redmi Note 9 Pro Specifications
- Body: 165.8 x 76.7 x 8.8 mm, 209 g, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.67 inches IPS LCD, 1080 x 2400 Resolution, 20:9 Aspect Ratio, 395 ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 465 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 465 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- Memory: 128GB ROM 6GB RAM, UFS 2.1
- OS: Android 10, MIUI 11
- Rear Camera: 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (Wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- Front Camera: 16 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.1″ 1.0µm
- Video: [email protected] fps
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5020 mAh battery, Fast charging 18W
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (side-mounted), Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass, 3.5mm Headphone jack
- Colors: Interstellar Black
Redmi Note 9 Pro Price in Nepal: Rs. 26,999 (4/128GB) / Rs. 29,999 (6/128GB)
Redmi Note 9 Pro Overview
The Note 9 series fancies a new minimalistic design change. A Square hump in the middle of a glass canvas i.e. the Aura Balance Design (as Xiaomi Likes to call it) is a modest design change to the Redmi family.
The minimalist design is further stretched to the front as well with the introduction of punch-hole cutouts. And, the Redmi Note 9 Pro gets a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Personally, I really like the design of the Redmi Note 9 Pro over the Note 8 Pro.
On the front, the Redmi Note 9 Pro flaunts a 6.67-inch IPS LCD Panel that stretches up to 85% percent; credits to the minimalistic punch-hole cutout.
Though it’s a full HD panel and it’s protected by Gorilla Glass 5 but it doesn’t include a higher refresh rate display. Well, this might be a problem for Redmi fans as its competition; Realme 6 does have a 90Hz display.
As Realme 6 is not available in Nepal yet we’ll reserve this discussion for the future.
Xiaomi opted to go with MediaTek on the Redmi Note 8 Pro but they have shifted back to Qualcomm with the Redmi Note 9 Pro as it rocks Snapdragon 720G. It has a quad-core CPU with a max clock of 2.3 GHz and Adreno 618 GPU.
If we compare the Snapdragon 720G with Helio G90T used on the Note 8 Pro, the 720G has a better CPU score than G90T but the G90T pulls ahead in terms of GPU scores.
Irrespective of the numbers, both of the chipset will provide identical performances but Snapdragon 720G is more efficient than the G90T as it’s built-in an 8nm process whilst G90T is built in 12nm process. This will ultimately lead to better battery and thermals on the Snapdragon 720G.
Furthermore, Redmi Note 9 Pro has 6GB of RAM and 128GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage. And, it comes with NAVIC as well which is India’s alternative for GPS.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro gets a quad-camera setup on the rear with a 48MP Samsung ISOCELL Bright GM2 main sensor. Whereas the Redmi Note 8 Pro and Redmi Note 9 Pro Max have the 64MP sensor
Except for this, Redmi Note 9 Pro has an 8MP ultra-wide angle sensor, a 2MP depth sensor, and a 5MP macro sensor. On the front, it has a 16MP sensor for selfies.
So, we’re getting a low res main sensor compared to Redmi Note 8 Pro whereas the macro sensor has been bumped up to 5MP from 2MP in Redmi Note 9 Pro.
Well, image quality doesn’t only depend on megapixel count. We shall wait till we get our hands on this device to see how good it is.
In terms of battery, the Redmi Note 9 Pro gets a huge 5020 mAh battery along with 18W fast charging in the box.
Though, it’s a step up from Redmi Note 8’s 4500 mAh battery. It would have been better if it had the same 33W fast charging as the max version.
Moving on the Redmi Note 9 Pro runs on Android 10 and MIUI 11. And it is eligible for future updates as well. It also retains the headphone jack if you care about that.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Price in Nepal, Availability, and Impressions
Redmi Note 9 Pro is definitely a value phone for sure. It gives you top-notch performance even though it’s not a huge improvement over the Redmi Note 8 Pro.
It has a better design and upgraded battery but it does not feel like an upgrade. And, the main reason for that is the camera sensor and more or less similar performing Snapdragon 720G chipset.
Rather, Redmi Note 9 Pro Max is the successor of the Redmi Note 8 Pro. And, I can’t help but mention that a high refresh rate display would have made things much better.
Regarding availability, Redmi Note 9 Pro will be available to purchase from offline stores and online stores (Daraz and Sastodeal) soon. However, Mi Nepal hasn’t mentioned an exact date.
Are you satisfied with Redmi Note 9 Pro price in Nepal? What are your thoughts about the specs on this device? Lets us know in the comments below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Redmi Note 9 Pro available in Nepal?
Yes, Redmi Note 9 Pro is currently available in Nepal.
What is the price of the Redmi Note 9 Pro in Nepal?
The Redmi Note 9 Pro price in Nepal is Rs. 26,999 (4/128GB) and Rs. 29,999 (6/128GB).
Where can I buy Redmi Note 9 Pro in Nepal?
You can buy Redmi Note 9 Pro from offline stores and online stores.
What are the color options available on Redmi Note 9 Pro?
Redmi Note 9 Pro is only available in Interstellar Black color.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…
- News Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Launched with More FeaturesYamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid has been launched in India. Yamaha Motors India has revealed the…
- Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Launched in Nepal: New Changes, New Price!Honda Grazia BS6 is now available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company, the authorized distributor of…