And, it has launched a new device today. Samsung has launched the all-new Samsung Galaxy M11 in Nepal via their social channels. Samsung Galaxy M11 price in Nepal is Rs. 18,999 and it’s the 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM variant.
So, what’s new here? Let’s find out!
Samsung Galaxy M11 Specifications
- Body: 161.4 x 76.3 x 9 mm, 197 g, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.4 inches PLS TFT, 720 x 1560 Resolution, 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, 268 ppi
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450
- CPU: Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 506
- Memory: 32GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 4GB RAM, eMMC 5.1, microSD up to 512GB
- OS: Android 10, One UI 2.0
- Rear Camera: 13 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.12µm, PDAF
- 5 MP, f/2.2, 14mm (ultrawide)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Video: [email protected]
- Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Video: [email protected]
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery, Fast charging 15W
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass, 3.5mm Headphone jack
- Colors: Black, Metallic Blue, Violet
Samsung Galaxy M11 Price in Nepal: Rs. 18,999
Samsung Galaxy M11 Overview
Samsung Galaxy M11 reminds me of the Samsung M40. A hole punch TFT display on the front and triple-camera sensor on the rear flanked by a fingerprint sensor.
M11 still uses the same plastic build which we see on most of the budget Samsung phones.
Upfront we get a 6.4 inches PLS TFT display. Any kind of protection is not mentioned. It’s an HD display (720 x 1560 pixels) with 81.6% screen-to-body ratio.
Samsung calls it Infinity O-Display due to the punch hole. Well, I like it better than the notch.
Underneath, Samsung M11 runs on Snapdragon 450 chipset. It’s not a new chipset, it’s used in phones like Samsung A20s, Oppo A3s, and Realme 2.
It has an Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 506 GPU. along with this, it comes in two memory configurations: 32GB 3GB RAM and 64GB 4GB RAM.
It’s a good processor for an entry-level budget phone. But it’s not as good for gaming. Expecting this phone to be priced around 17k-18k, you can get more performance with phones like Realme 3.
Samsung M11 has a triple camera setup. It has a 13MP main sensor, 5MP ultrawide sensor, and a 2MP depth sensor.
Whereas, it has an 8MP selfie camera on the front that can capture video up to 1080p 30fps.
Samsung has been pushing massive battery into their M series phones and the M11 provides you a mammoth 5000 mAh battery.
This can easily last you more than a day and a half at average usage. Along with it, you get a 15W fast charging.
Moving on Samsung M11 runs on One UI Core 2.0 on top of Android 10. And, it is one of the better UI’s right now. It also gets a 3.5mm headphone jack and a USB Type C port.
Samsung M11 Price in Nepal, Availability, and Impressions
Samsung M11 price in Nepal is Rs. 18,999. It will be available in Samsung brand shops and retail stores all around Nepal starting June 25, 2020.
It’s available in India for INR 11,000 for the 32GB variant. This amounts to approx NPR 17,588. So, the M11 price in Nepal is pretty close to that of the Indian market. However, it doesn’t provide the value you would want in a phone at this price range.
|Model Name||Price in Nepal||Availability in Nepal|
|Samsung M11 (3/32GB)||Rs. 18999||June 25 – available in Samsung brand shops and retails stores.|
M11 looks similar to what we have seen on previous M-series phones. It has a decent processor and good camera setup along with a massive battery.
But, it doesn’t have the best performance for the price. It feels slightly expensive for the hardware it’s providing.
What do you think about the Samsung M11 price in Nepal? What are your thoughts about the specs on this device? Lets us know in the comments below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Samsung M11 available in Nepal?
Yes, Samsung M11 is currently available in Nepal.
What is the price of Samsung M11 in Nepal?
Samsung M11 price in Nepal is Rs. 18,999 for 3GB/32GB variant.
Where can I buy Samsung M11 in Nepal?
You can buy Samsung M11 from Samsung brand shops and retail stores all around Nepal starting June 25, 2020.
What are the color options available on Samsung M11?
Samsung M11 is available in Metallic Blue, Black, and Violet color.
More on Samsung:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra with Enormous 108MP Camera Launched in Nepal
- Samsung Galaxy M31 First Impressions: A Pleasing Experience
- Samsung Galaxy S20 and S20+ First Impressions: Enticing Upgrades, Amazing Cameras!
- Yamaha Fascino 125 FI First Ride: Refined BS6 Engine and New Practical FeaturesWe’ve come a long way since the early days of scooters in Nepal. Scooters are…
- Oppo F17 Pro with Quad Cameras And Helio P95 to Launch Soon in NepalOppo has recently launched some budget phones like Oppo A53 and Oppo A12 in Nepal.…
- Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 Launched in Nepal, Priced at Rs. 5.69 LakhsHusqvarna Vitpilen 250 and Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 is now available in Nepal! Hansraj Hulaschand &…
- Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 Launched in Nepal: Priced Well!Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 and Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 is now in Nepal! Hansraj Hulaschand & Co.…