Xiaomi has established itself as a leading smartphone manufacturer with impressive smartphones at an affordable price tag. Most Xiaomi phones are synonymous with the term “bang for the buck”. However, competitions like Realme and Vivo have also stepped up their game recently.
So, to keep up the pace, Xiaomi has dropped another smartphone; Mi Note 10 Lite. Mi Nepal launched the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite in Nepal via an online event yesterday. The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite price in Nepal is set Rs. 44,999.
Given the price, the phone looks very appealing. But what does it offer? Let’s take a brief look at Mi Note 10 Lite.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite Specifications
- Body: 157.8 x 74.2 x 9.7 mm, 204 g, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, Dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.47 inches Super AMOLED, 1080 x 2340 Resolution, 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, 398 ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, HDR10
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- Memory: 128GB ROM 6GB RAM, UFS 2.1
- OS: Android 10, MIUI 11
- Rear Camera: 64 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (Wide), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF, Laser AF
- Front Camera: 16 MP, f/2.5, (Wide), 1/3.1″ 1.0µm
- Video: [email protected] fps
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5260 mAh Battery, Fast charging 30W
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Misc: Fingerprint (Under Display, Optical), Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass
- Colors: Midnight Black, Glacier White, Nebula Purple
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite Price in Nepal: Rs. 44,999
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite Overview
Mi Note 10 Lite looks similar to the Mi Note 10 with its curved body but its camera setup is slightly different. The curved glass back and front surely look appealing but it’s more prone to fall damage than the flat body. Well, it’s at least protected by Gorilla Glass 5 on the front and back.
While its design is quite simple, it surely looks premium. Also, they have gone with a conventional dew-drop notch rather than a pop-up camera or punch-hole design.
To be fair, the Mi Note 10 Lite looks good but it’s not totally unique.
The curved display is a 6.47 inches AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080*2340. It also flaunts an impressive 87.8% screen to body ratio and it supports HDR10 as well.
Since it’s an AMOLED display, we will get more vibrant colors than an IPS panel and deeper blacks. This will make content viewing and multimedia experience much better.
Under the hood, Mi Note 10 Lite is powered by Snapdragon 730G with Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver) CPU and Adreno 618 GPU.
Snapdragon 730G is an exceptional mid-range chipset. With this, Mi Note 10 Lite should have no problem handling games and multitasking. But, 730G is not exactly an upgrade over the 720G.
Snapdragon 730G uses new Kryo 470 cores based on Cortex A76 while the 720G uses Kryo 465. But, 720G cores are clocked slightly higher at 2.3 GHz. Also, both of them use the same GPU; Adreno 618. But, Qualcomm claims 730G has boosted GPU speed.
However, the recent benchmarks have shown that Snapdragon 720G has better performance than the 730G. So, even though its a new chipset 720G boasts identical performance to the 730G. But, 730G has the upper hand when it comes to camera performance due to the better image processor.
Furthermore, it uses 6GB RAM and 128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage. 6GB of RAM is more than enough for any tasks and USF2.1 will also help in smooth performance.
The camera is the only department where Mi Note 10 Lite differs from the Mi Note 10. Mi Note 10 Lite has the 64MP Sony IMX 686 sensor; predecessor of Sony IMX 586 sensor.
IMX 686 sensor provides you more pixel count than the IMX 586 and has a bigger sensor. So, naturally, it should provide you better low light photos. For videos, this supports video up to [email protected] fps, and 60fps videos are capped at 1080p.
Along with it, Mi Note 10 Lite gets an 8MP ultra wide-angle sensor, 5MP depth sensor, and 2MP macro sensor on the rear. Whereas, it has a single 16MP camera on the front.
The quad-camera setup is common these days but I would have preferred a higher megapixel ultra-wide sensor instead of many cameras.
Mi Note 10 features an impressive 5260 mAh battery along with 30W fast charging.
The battery capacity is impressive but what’s more impressive is it’s fast charging. And, of course, we get a USB Type-C 1.0 to top it all off.
OS and Other Features
Moving on, it runs on the latest version of Android with Android 10 and MIUI 11. MIUI is fast and fluid but everyone has a preference and I’m not a huge fan of MIUI but its good.
Mi Note 10 retains the beloved 3.5mm headphone jack and it has an optical in-display fingerprint sensor.
It also has Bluetooth 5.0 along with aptX HD and aptX Adaptive support.
ALSO READ: Best Smartphones Under Rs. 50,000 in Nepal
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite Price in Nepal, Availability, and Impressions
Mi Note 10 Lite’s 6GB/128GB variant is available in China for around 349 USD (approx Rs. 42,190) whereas Mi Note Lite price in Nepal is Rs. 44,999.
According to Mi Nepal, Mi Note 10 Lite will be available to purchase from offline stores and online stores (Daraz and Sastodeal) soon. However, they haven’t mentioned an exact date.
Given the price, there’s no complaining about this phone. Everything is top-notch be it performance, camera, display, or battery.
Well, this was expected of Xiaomi and you cannot really find a real competitor for this phone. But yes, you can definitely get Xiaomi’s own K20 Pro with Snapdragon 855 for a similar price.
Mi Note 10 Lite boasts a new camera sensor and latest chipset. And, it also has a higher capacity battery than the aforementioned alternatives.
Samsung A71, and Samsung A80 comes with Snapdragon 730 which is similar to 730G. And, A71 also has a similar camera setup with its 64MP ISOCELL GW1 sensor. But the IMX 686 on Note 10 Lite does have a larger sensor which should provide better photos. However, A71 does have a higher pixel count 12MP ultrawide sensor and 5MP macro sensor.
Coming to the pricing, the Samsung A71 is priced at Rs. 49,999 in Nepal. That makes Note 10 Lite the more affordable one.
Do you like the Mi Note 10 Lite? What are your thoughts about it? Let us know in the comments below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the price on Mi Note 10 Lite in Nepal?
The Mi Note 10 Lite price in Nepal is set Rs. 44,999. It is available in 6GB RAM and 128GB storage configuration.
Where can I buy Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite in Nepal?
You can buy Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite from 900+ Mi offline stores and online stores (Daraz and Sastodeal).
What colors does the Mi Note 10 Lite come in?
The Mi Note 10 Lite is available in three colors, Midnight Black, Glacier White, and Nebula Purple.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Gionee P15 Pro with Helio G35 and 6000mAh Battery Launched in NepalThe pro version of the recently launched Gionee P15, Gionee P15 Pro has been launched…
- Samsung Galaxy M22 with 48MP Camera Goes Official, Expected Soon in NepalSamsung Galaxy M22 has gone official with the listing of the phone on the company’s…
- Bikes-Scooters Prices to Increase from Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 50,000 as Govt Raises Tax DutyNepal Government has brought forth a new budget for the fiscal year 2021/22. It comes…