Xiaomi has announced a sizeable amount of price drop on its flagship killer, The Redmi K20 Pro, in order to commemorate this Valentine’s day. The phone has received a price cut of Rs 3,000, which has currently dropped the price down to Rs 46,999!
But, do keep in mind that this particular offer is a limited edition one. Meaning that it’s just here for a couple of days. The offer was made available on the 29th of January and will be lasting up until the 14th February.
So now where in particular are these offers valid? Well, the offer is valid across 900+ Mi offline stores including major online shopping platforms, Daraz and Sastodeal!
If you’re still unaware of the device, here’s a quick walkthrough of the Redmi K20 Pro’s specification layout,
A Quick Walkthrough of Redmi K20 Pro Specification
Fully Bezel-less screen with an elevating camera mechanism of the Redmi K20 Pro is still a people magnet. The glass and aluminum sandwich, with gradient based complexion and as a cherry on top, the Pop-Up camera make up for the perfect composition in the entire design department.
The Alpha Flagship, at 6.39” phone is quite large and has a Horizon AMOLED FHD+ display which means that the phone is bright, has better contrast and has great viewing angles. With a resolution of 2340 x 1080p the phone is fully Bezel-less as the phone has a motorized pop-up camera. Don’t worry about the protection of the screen as well, cause the gorilla glass 5 will be able to withstand scratches to extensive level.
Moving on to Processor and Performance, this phone has the top end snapdragon 855 processor which is currently present in premium flagship phones like the Samsung Galaxy S10 series, OnePlus 7 Pro, Zenfone 6. Do keep in mind that, even though there are 2 major variants (6/8GB) the phone is only available in 8GB RAM and 256GB ROM in Nepal for now. The battery is pretty decent with Non-removable 4000mAh and fast charging at 27W (Quick Charge 4+)
In its current form, the K20 Pro features a 48MP Sony IMX 586 Quad Bayer primary camera at the spotlight with 8MP telephoto and 13MP ultrawide as backups. The front has a pop-up camera at 20MP at f 2.2 which should be able to produce photos with great details and a nice in-depth feel in it.
Redmi K20 Pro Key Specifications
- Display: 6.39-Inches Super AMOLED display at 1080×2340 resolution and a screen ratio of 19.5:9
- Chipset: Snapdragon 855
- CPU: Octa-core (84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU: Adreno 640
- OS: MIUI 10 on top of Android 9.
- Memory: 256GB ROM and 8GB RAM or 128GB ROM with 6/8GB RAM
- Primary Camera: 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF/Laser AF — 8 MP, f/2.4, 53mm (telephoto), 1/4″, 1.12µm, PDAF/Laser AF, 2x optical zoom — 13 MP, f/2.4, 12mm (ultrawide), 1/3″, 1.12µm
- Battery: 4000mAh with 27W Fast charging.
Redmi K20 Pro Price in Nepal (8/256 GB): Rs 49,999 Rs 46,999
Is the Redmi K20 Pro Still Worth it?
If you were to ask me this question, the obvious answer from my side is definitely yes! And I can say this with certainty because I’ve been using the phone as my own daily driver for the past 2 months. The phone still has some of the best hardware layout in the mid-range division. The design is just mesmerizing, display is pretty good and the performance is just wow! Up until now, there’s been no issues in terms of performance or anything else on that matter.
So, if you’re interested don’t let this opportunity slip by and go get the Redmi K20 Pro right now!
- Analogue Mall to Introduce Trade-In Program; Trade-In Old Gadgets for the New Ones or Cash!Analogue Mall is a multibrand e-commerce site with lots of gadgets on offer. It’s a…
- JBL Go 3 Launching in Nepal Soon – An Ultra Portable Speaker!JBL has plenty of portable speakers and their Go series is one of the best…
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition Launched in Nepal: What’s New?Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition is now in Nepal. Vivek Automobiles Pvt. Ltd., the…