Oppo Nepal has officially announced the much teased OPPO Reno2 F in Nepal. The phone was launched amidst an event conducted at Hotel Radisson, Kathmandu today. The OPPO Reno2 F price in Nepal is set Rs. 46,990. Earlier this month, OPPO also launched two mid-range devices, OPPO A5 2020 and A9 2020, in Nepal.
Like other phones from the OPPO’s Reno series, the Reno2 F comes with quad-camera setup, 6.53-inch FHD+ Screen, and 4000mAh battery life. The Oppo Reno 2F comes in a lone 8GB RAM variant with 128GB of onboard storage.
What’s more special about the Reno2 F? Is it worth the notorious Reno name? Well, let’s find out in this quick look of the device.
SEE ALSO: OPPO Mobiles Price in Nepal
OPPO Reno2 F Overview
Starting off, the Reno2 F sports a premium look and feel with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on the front as well as the back. The front houses a motorized pop up camera underneath which gets rid of the notch and maximizes screen to body ratio.
Underneath the Gorilla Glass protection is a 6.5” AMOLED screen whose resolution goes all the way up to full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels). With little bezels on all sides, the FHD display can sure be enjoyed to its fullest. One of the major perks of this display is of course the implementation of in-display fingerprint sensor. OPPO claims that fingerprint scanner on Reno2 F is 11% faster when compare to the previous generation.
At its core, the device packs a Quadcore MediaTek Helio P70 processor alongside 8/128GB storage. Given that the processor is actually from last year, it’s nowhere the best in the current market. It’s still good in terms of power efficiency and is above average in terms of performance though. However, implementing a more powerful processor, the latest Helio G90T chipset for instance would’ve been a better choice.
Moving on to the highlighting feature, the rear quad camera setup. At the center is a 48MP sensor coupled with 8MP ultrawide, 2MP mono and a 2MP portrait lens. As for the front, we have a pop-up 16MP camera.
Lastly, the phone features a 4000mAh battery life with VOOC 3.0 fast charging. Considering the processor, I’d say the phone should last enough for a day with a single charge.
Oppo Reno2 F Key Specifications
- Display: 6.5 inches, 104.8 cm2 (~85.1% screen-to-body ratio) // Corning Gorilla Glass 5 // AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~394 ppi density)
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6771V Helio P70 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.1 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie); ColorOS 6.1
- Memory: 128GB 8GB RAM // microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Primary Camera
- 48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.3″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4″, 1.12µm
- 2 MP B/W, f/2.4, 1/5″, 1.75µm
- 2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5″, 1.75µm, depth sensor
- Video – [email protected], gyro-EIS; video rec. only with main camera
- Front Camera:
- Motorized pop-up 16 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.0µm
- Video – [email protected]
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery, Fast battery charging 20W (VOOC Flash Charge 3.0)
OPPO Reno2 F Price in Nepal: Rs. 46,990
OPPO Reno2 F Price in Nepal & Availability
The OPPO Reno2 F price in Nepal is set Rs. 46,990. The device comes in two color variants, Lake Green and Sky White. As per OPPO Nepal, the phone will go on first sale on October 18 from its official showroom at New-road, Kathmandu.
Now taking about the competition, the nearest competitor to Reno2 F is Xiaomi’s Redmi K20 PRO. The major difference between these phones is definitely the performance. The Snapdragon 855 on the Redmi K20 Pro absolutely crushes the MediaTek P70 processor on the Oppo Reno2 F.
What about the cameras? Well, the Reno2 F does have an extra camera sensor, but overall, the camera spec on the Redmi K20 Pro is way superior with a better front camera and ultrawide lens. However regarding the photo quality, we still need to test Reno2 F camera to make any final verdict. Other than that, there’s not much major difference between these phones.
So, that’s about it on the OPPO Reno2 F. What did you think about the device? Do let us know in the comments down below.
Since you are here, also watch our Redmi K20 Review video! 🙂
- How to Easily Send Email to Undisclosed Recipients in GmailWant to send an email to undisclosed recipients in Gmail? We’ll get to that later,…
- 10 Best Apps to Gain Weight for a Healthier LifestyleDo you find it hard to gain weight? You want to build muscle, be healthier,…
- IDP Launches Study Abroad App: Connecting Students and UniversitiesStuck at home, we can’t wait to get out of the house once it’s safe…