You read it on the headline itself. For people who know about this phone, we needn’t say more. They may be screaming with joy already. They may be counting their cash right now or checking their bank accounts. For people who don’t know about the Poco F1, we’ve got your back.
Poco is a sub-brand of the much known and loved brand in Nepal, Xiaomi. Recently, it released a smartphone in India called the Pocophone F1 and everybody went crazy. A phone that costs just around Rs. 20,000 (Indian Currency) is getting the hype of a new iPhone release. Why? It’s not every day that you get a flagship processor, the Snapdragon 845, for that money. To put things into perspective, the recently released Note 9, Samsung’s most powerful phone that costs Rs. 1,10,000 in Nepal, uses the same chip.
Not only that, you are getting 6GB/8GB RAM, a liquid cooling system, dual rear cameras, and stereo speakers. Poco has officially blown everyone’s mind with the Pocophone F1.
Poco F1 Key Specifications
- Display: 6.18 inch 1080 x 2246 pixels, 18.7:9 ratio (~403 ppi density)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 630
- Memory: 256 GB, 8 GB RAM or 64/128 GB, 6 GB RAM (storage expandable up to 256GB via micro SD)
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Primary Camera: 12 MP, f/1.9, 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF; 5 MP, f/2.0, 1.12µm, depth sensor
- Secondary Camera: 20 MP, f/2.0, 0.9µm
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Sensors: Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, proximity, compass
Poco F1 Price in Nepal: TBD
While the initial release was India specific, it has been reported that Poco will be launching this phone in other regions as well. Until now we have the knowledge that it will be released in about 61 countries including Nepal.
SEE ALSO: Xiaomi Mobiles Price in Nepal
So, when are you going to get your hands on this thing? We haven’t got any intel on a specific date yet, but there have been talks that it might come to Nepal within a month. Take that with a grain of salt as it is just a tentative guess. But the phone is coming. That is a sure thing. So, if you are thinking about buying a new phone and don’t mind waiting about a month, keep your eye out for the Pocophone!
Are you excited? We sure are!
- Asus ROG G703GI; the First i9 Laptop in Nepal
- Sony WH-1000XM3 Noise-Cancellation Headphones; Best ANC on the Market
- Samsung to Launch the Galaxy J2 Core with Android Go Soon in Nepal
- Ncell Introduces “Wirefree+” Service: Here’s Everything We Know So Far!With internet usage at an all-time high, Ncell is bringing a new service called Ncell…
- Samsung Drops the Price of Galaxy Tab A 10.1 and 3 Other Smartphones in NepalRecently, Samsung hiked prices on some of the smartphones due to inflation and other consequences…
- iPhone SE (2020) Available for Pre-booking in Nepal – Price Starts at Rs. 73,000iPhone SE 2020 is a sequel to the first iPhone SE which was launched in…