You read it on the headline itself. For people who know about this phone, we needn’t say more. They may be screaming with joy already. They may be counting their cash right now or checking their bank accounts. For people who don’t know about the Poco F1, we’ve got your back.
Poco is a sub-brand of the much known and loved brand in Nepal, Xiaomi. Recently, it released a smartphone in India called the Pocophone F1 and everybody went crazy. A phone that costs just around Rs. 20,000 (Indian Currency) is getting the hype of a new iPhone release. Why? It’s not every day that you get a flagship processor, the Snapdragon 845, for that money. To put things into perspective, the recently released Note 9, Samsung’s most powerful phone that costs Rs. 1,10,000 in Nepal, uses the same chip.
Not only that, you are getting 6GB/8GB RAM, a liquid cooling system, dual rear cameras, and stereo speakers. Poco has officially blown everyone’s mind with the Pocophone F1.
Poco F1 Key Specifications
- Display: 6.18 inch 1080 x 2246 pixels, 18.7:9 ratio (~403 ppi density)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 630
- Memory: 256 GB, 8 GB RAM or 64/128 GB, 6 GB RAM (storage expandable up to 256GB via micro SD)
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Primary Camera: 12 MP, f/1.9, 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF; 5 MP, f/2.0, 1.12µm, depth sensor
- Secondary Camera: 20 MP, f/2.0, 0.9µm
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Sensors: Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, proximity, compass
Poco F1 Price in Nepal: TBD
While the initial release was India specific, it has been reported that Poco will be launching this phone in other regions as well. Until now we have the knowledge that it will be released in about 61 countries including Nepal.
SEE ALSO: Xiaomi Mobiles Price in Nepal
So, when are you going to get your hands on this thing? We haven’t got any intel on a specific date yet, but there have been talks that it might come to Nepal within a month. Take that with a grain of salt as it is just a tentative guess. But the phone is coming. That is a sure thing. So, if you are thinking about buying a new phone and don’t mind waiting about a month, keep your eye out for the Pocophone!
Are you excited? We sure are!
- Asus ROG G703GI; the First i9 Laptop in Nepal
- Sony WH-1000XM3 Noise-Cancellation Headphones; Best ANC on the Market
- Samsung to Launch the Galaxy J2 Core with Android Go Soon in Nepal
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Analogue Inc. Becomes Official Huawei Cloud Consulting & Reselling Partner in NepalAnalogue Inc. has become an official consulting and reselling partner of Huawei Cloud service in…
- ISPs to Hike Internet Price by up to Rs. 300 in Nepal Reasoning Increase in Pole RentInternet Service Providers are planning to increase the price of the internet due to the…
- WiSTEAM Steps to Sixth Year, Aims to Educate 2000 Girls about STEM Activities by Next YearWomen In STEAM (WiSTEAM), a social enterprise supporting girls and women education in the Science,…