I warn you before you read further. This thing is expensive. Would you be willing to pay Rs. 531,250 for a laptop? ASUS ROG G703GI is not made for people with weak hearts. So, with the price issue aside. What are you getting for that much money? Performance, and lots of performance. This thing is more like a portable desktop than a laptop.
Inside, this beast has the latest 8th gen Intel core i9-8950HK processor, 32GB RAM, 2TB Firecuda SSHD Drive, 256GB NVMe SSD, and an 8GB of NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics card. What do these numbers mean for you? Well, it means around 100 FPS in titles like Middle Earth Shadow of War in Ultimate mode. That’s a desktop grade performance.
Asus ROG G703GI Key Specifications
- Display: 17.3 inches 16:9, 1920 x 1080 pixel 127 PPI, IPS, Full HD, G-Sync, 144 Hz
- CPU: Intel Core i9-8950HK
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
- Memory: 32GB RAM
- Storage: 2TB Firecuda SSHD Drive, 256GB NVMe SSD
- DVD Drive: No
- Ports: 4xUSB 3.1 Gen2, 1xThunderbolt, 1xHDMI, 2xDisplayPort, 1xKensington Lock, 1x headphone, 1x microphone, 1xCard reader
- Battery: 3 Cells 36 Whrs Battery
- Weight: 4.72 kg
- OS: Genuine Windows
ASUS ROG G703GI Price in Nepal: Rs. 531,250
The screen on this laptop is an FHD panel but it has a 144Hz refresh rate, so your gameplay will be smooth. Also, this laptop has a Thunderbolt 3 port that can easily drive a 4K screen if you want to play your games on a bigger screen. Talking about ports, you can find every port you’ll need in 2018 on this laptop. There are 3 USB A ports, a USB-C thunderbolt 3 port, ethernet port, headphone/microphone jacks, display port, and HDMI port. You have 2 power-connector on this machine. That means if you carry this machine around, you have to carry two brick-size power bricks with you.
SEE ALSO: Asus Laptops Price in Nepal
The major downfall of this laptop is the battery life. It is just terrible. You kind of expect it with a machine this big and this powerful. Continuous 1080p video playback will give you around 1hrs and 45 min of juice. So, don’t buy this machine if you want something to use between charges. Another shortcoming may be the noise, but, again, that is expected with a laptop this big.
So, are you getting what you are paying for with this laptop? In terms of sheer performance, yeah. But do you need it? It’s for you to decide.
- Best Bikes Under 2 Lakhs in Nepal: Features and SpecsCompared to a few years ago, the two-wheeler market has changed drastically. Both bikes and…
- Apple iPhone 12 Pre-Order in Nepal to Start This Week in NepalApple launched the iPhone 12 series a month ago that includes iPhone 12 mini, iPhone…
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro to be Available for Pre-Order from 27th November in NepalApple launched the iPhone 12 series a month ago that includes iPhone 12 mini, iPhone…