Last year, it was announced that Apache RR 310 was coming to Nepal. But the things cooled off and we didn’t hear from it anymore. However, it seems things are moving ahead, with the bike being unveiled at the NADA Auto Show 2018.
Jagadamba Motors, the authorized distributors of TVS motorcycles in Nepal, has been posting cryptic videos via their official Facebook page. The post with captions like “Unleashing the Beast” and “35 years of TVS Racing History” has made fans even more excited. TVS Apache RR310 price in Nepal is expected to be revealed at the event itself.
TVS Apache RR 310 Overview
Apache RR 310 is powered by a four-stroke, four-valve, single-cylinder, reverse inclined DOHC (Double Overhead Cam) engine with 312.2cc engine displacement. It can produce an amazing 34 PS of power at 9700 rpm and 27.3 Nm of torque at 7700 rpm. The top speed of Apache RR 310 is 160kmph with a 6-speed gearbox configuration. Furthermore, it can do 0-60kmph in 2.93 seconds and 0-100kmph in 7.17 seconds. The liquid-cooled engine uses fuel injection, giving a decent mileage of 30kmpl.
It consists of Steel Trellis Frame which uses a split chassis design and provides better control and handling in this bike. Apache RR 310 serves multiple roles. This bike can be used as a commuter, a touring motorcycle and can even be used for track purpose. The wheelbase of this bike is of 1365 mm and provides a ground clearance of 180 mm. The front suspension of TVS Apache RR 310 is Inverted cartridge telescopic forks (USD) and the rear suspension is a 2-arm aluminum die-cast swing-arm, monotube floating piston gas assisted shock absorber.
Talking about the features, it is extremely loaded! It comes with dual-channel ABS, multifeatured vertical display, Bi-Twin LED projectors, split seats, and much more. Apache RR 310 comes in two racing inspired colors: Racing Red and Racing Black.
Apache RR 310 Key Specifications
- Engine Displacement: 312.2 cc
- Maximum Power: 34 ps @ 9700rpm
- Maximum Torque: 27.3 Nm @ 7700rpm
- Mileage: 25-30 kmpl
- No of Gears: 6
- Front Brake: 300mm Petal Disc with ABS
- Rear Brake: 240mm Petal Disc with ABS
- Wheels Type: Alloy wheels
- Fuel Tank: 11 liters
TVS Apache RR 310 Price in Nepal: TBA
Thanks to the BMW and TVS collaboration, TVS Apache RR 310 sees the light of day. It takes a sportier design approach inspired by Akula 310. To be honest, it does look good giving an excellent performance for thrill-seekers. The bike is designed to give riders the best of both worlds; good for a commuting and as well as in the track. The riding position is comfortable for long rides, hazard light switch, and the instrument cluster comes with awesome features like average speed, top speed, gear position, etc. Apache RR 310 truly comes with TVS Racing DNA.
Unfortunately, there are a few key features missing. It misses out on “Slipper Clutch”, present in its sibling RTR 200 4V. This might give its rivals like KTM Duke 390, KTM RC 390, and Dominar 400 a competitive edge. However, the question remains: Is Apache RR 310 is worth all the hype surrounding it? Well, that is yet to be seen.
Are you excited about Apache RR 310? Will this beast replace the likes of KTM? Tell us all about it in the comments down below!
- Apache RTR 160 4V Pre-Booking Opens in Nepal; Price Set at Rs. 2,85,000
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 TD (Twin Disc) Launched in Nepal at Rs. 2,55,900
- TVS Motor Rolls Out Race Edition 2.0 of Apache RTR 200 4V at Rs. 3.25 Lakhs
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…