After a long research and hard work of 2 years, the team of TVS has come up with their first fully faired motorcycle Apache RR 310. As per our sources, Jagdamba Motors, the official distributor of TVS automobiles in Nepal is planning to launch its new product soon in the Nepali market. We can expect Apache RR 310 to be launched within the first quarter of 2018. The estimated cost of TVS Apache RR 310 is expected to cross 6 Lakh in Nepal.
Apache RR 310 is powered by a four-stroke, four-valve, single-cylinder, reverse inclined DOHC (Double Overhead Cam) 312.2cc engine which is capable of producing 34 PS of power at 9700 rpm and 27.3 Nm of torque at 7700 rpm. The top speed of Apache RR 310 is said to be of 160kmph which is comparatively less than its rival KTM RC 390, which is 179kmph. TVS claims that Apache RR 310 can do 0-60kmph in 2.93 seconds and 0-100kmph in 7.17 seconds. The Kerb Weight of Apache RR 310 is 160.5 kg.
SEE ALSO: TVS Bike Price in Nepal
As per the claim made by TVS, with the mileage of around 25kmpl to 30kmpl, TVS Apache RR 310 provides a larger fuel tank of 11 liters which is slightly higher than that of KTM RC 390 which is 9.5 liters.
Apache RR 310 consists of Steel Trellis Frame which uses a split chassis design and provides better control and handling in this bike. Apache RR 310 is said to serve in multiple roles. This bike can be used as a commuter, a touring motorcycle and can even be used for track purpose whereas KTM RC 390 is a track-focused bike. The wheelbase of this bike is of 1365 mm and provides a ground clearance of 180 mm. The front suspension of TVS Apache RR 310 is Inverted cartridge telescopic forks (USD) and the rear suspension is a 2-arm aluminum die-cast swing-arm, monotube floating piston gas assisted shock absorber.
What are the safety features provided?
Safety of a rider is a most important thing to be kept in mind while developing a motorbike. TVS Apache RR 310 provides dual channel ABS in their product which is one of the most important features in a bike. The front and read break is of 300mm Petal Disc and 240mm Petal disc with ABS respectively. The wheelbase of Apache RR 310 is 1365 mm. The wheel of both front and rear of TVS Apache RR 310 is 17 inch in size.
[bctt tweet=”#TVS #Apache RR 310 to Launch in the First Quarter of 2018 in #Nepal #TechLekh” username=”techlekh”]
What is new in Apache RR 310?
Some features that make Apache RR 310 different from other bikes are as follows:
- Dual Channel ABS
- Reverse Inclined DOHC (Double Overhead Cam) 312cc engine
- Bi-LED projector headlight of 30W
- Lower Seat Height of 810mm
Key Specification of Apache RR 310
- Engine Displ. : 312.2 cc
- Maximum Power : 34 bhp @ 9700 rpm
- Maximum Torque : 27.3 Nm @ 7700 rpm
- Mileage : 25-30 kmpl
- No Of Gears : 6
- Front Brake : 300mm Petal Disc with ABS
- Rear Brake : 240mm Petal Disc with ABS
- Wheels Type : Alloy wheels
- Fuel Tank : 11 liters
TVS Apache RR 310 Price in Nepal(Expected): Rs. 6,00,000 +
TVS Apache RR 310 is an entry-level sports bike which can be used for commuting, touring and also for occasional track purpose. TVS Apache RR 310 generates less power and torque than its rival KTM RC 390, R3 and Ninja 300 but the price of TVS Apache will be less than all of its rival which is a big advantage for TVS Apache RR 310. In addition to ABS in TVS Apache RR 310, other salient features provided by Apache RR 310 could be value for money offer to its customers.
- Samsung Galaxy M31 Review: The Go-to Mid-range SmartphoneThe Good Impressive AMOLED display Good enough performance Huge battery Good cameras The Bad The…
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Receives “Rs. 25,600” Price Drop: Still Viable Option in 2020?Samsung Galaxy Note 9 was launched in August of 2018 in Nepal. At launch Galaxy…
- MacBook Pro 13″ (2019) Receives Price Cut in Nepal – Now Starts at Rs. 1.65 LakhsApple launched its new 13-inch MacBook Pro in May. The new MacBook Pro 2020 brings…