The newest iteration of TVS’s 200 street bike, the all-new TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0, has entered in the Nepali market. Jagdamba Motors, the official distributor of TVS motorcycles in Nepal, has launched the carburetted version of the bike with a price tag of Rs. 3,24,900 in Nepal. The bike is available in four different attractive colors options, red-and-black, matte-yellow, white, and matte-grey.The new version of the bike gets an ‘anti-reverse’ torque (AR-T) slipper clutch and some new race-inspired graphics along with a fly-screen as well. The most distinct update to the bike is its new livery. The bike comes with much sportier looks with the new graphics that make the bike look sharper, meaner and more focused. Plus, there is a new TVS logo on the fuel tank.
As per TVS, it is the first motorcycle in its class to get a slipper clutch on an “anti-reverse torque unit”. The company claims the new slipper clutch reduces clutch lever effort by 22 percent that allows quicker gearshifts and prevents wheel hop during aggressive downshifting. The company also says that the bike will offer easier, lighter gear changes than before, thereby enhancing the riding experience on road as well.
The bike carries the same engine 197.5 cc single-cylinder engine as of its predecessor that tunes to produces 20.21bhp of power and 18.1 Nm of torque. The engine is paired with a 5-speed gearbox. The suspension duties are handled by a KYB suspension setup, comprising of 37mm front forks and a gas-charged rear shock absorber. On the braking front, TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0 is equipped with 270mm front disc and 240mm rear disc.
Now talking about the competition, the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0 rivals the likes of Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 and Yamaha FZ 25.
After the launch of new RTR 200, Jagdama Motors also plans to bring a few more TVS two-wheelers in the Nepali market. As per the information we have, the company will soon launch its new feature-packed scooter TVS Ntorq and its entry-level sports bike TVS RR 310 in Nepal.
What are thoughts about the new Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0? Is this bike balanced enough for you to make a purchase? Let us know your thoughts in the comments down below.
- Yamaha Introduces The New 2018 Fazer 25 and FZS FI V2.0 in Nepal
- 2018 Bajaj Avenger Street 180 Launched in Nepal at Rs. 2,71,900
- Hartford Introduces New 2018 VR 150 and VR 223 Dirt Bikes in Nepal
- Redmi Note 8 Pro: Keep Calm The Mid-range Beast is Coming in Nepal SoonXiaomi has been unstoppable with its Redmi series. Among, the standout Redmi phones, the Redmi…
- Samsung Mobiles Price in NepalReview of: Samsung Mobiles Price in Nepalproduct by Samsung: NishanVersion:LatestPrice:Rs. 9390 to Rs. 154500Reviewed by:…
- Hero Scooters Price in NepalReview of: Hero ScootersVersion:Latest & UpdatedPrice:Rs. 164000 to Rs. 206000Reviewed by: Abhishek GuptaRating:4On October 18,…