Pulsar 150 changed the motorcycle market trend ever since its debut in late 2001. It completely changed the industry with more focus on performance rather than fuel efficacy. Seventeen years later, it is still performing strongly in the market dominated by countless other brands.
HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors of Bajaj motorcycles in Nepal, has recently launched a new revamped version of Pulsar 150. It comes with an improved engine, stylish design combined with the new color scheme, twin disc brakes, and much more! Talking about price, it remains in the same price range as its predecessor. So, the Baja Pulsar 150 TD price in Nepal is set at Rs. 2,55,900.Pulsar 150 TD is powered by a four-stroke DTS-i engine with 149.5cc displacement. It gives the max power of 14Ps at 8000rpm and max torque of 13.4Nm at 6000rpm. Thanks to the optimization of engine and chassis, it has undergone improvements in noise, vibration, and harness. It is a 5-gear system with new features like the wet multi-plate clutch, air cooling system, and 5-map CDI ignition system. For speed, the bike can easily reach speeds up to 110kmph without even breaking a sweat.
Riders don’t have to worry about fuel. Thanks to the 15-liter fuel tank and expected mileage is up to 35-40 kmpl, running out of fuel will be the last thing to worry. The 165mm high ground clearance makes it perfect for Kathmandu streets.
For visual changes, it has a sportier visual change, beautifully perfected by the split seat and split grab rails. Furthermore, it is equipped with a bigger frame, fatter front forks & tubeless tires with a longer wheelbase. Finally, we get to the twin disc. It comes with 260mm front disc alongside 230mm rear disc for better stability control and quicker braking.
Pulsar 150 Twin Disc is available in three new dual tone colors; black blue, black red, and black chrome.
Bajaj Pulsar 150 TD Key Specifications
- Engine Displacement: 150cc
- Maximum Power: 14 Ps @ 8,000 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 40 Nm @ 6,000 rpm
- Mileage: 35 kmpl – 45 kmpl
- No. of Gears: 5
- Front Brake: 260mm Disc
- Rear Brake: 230mm Disc
- Fuel Tank: 15L
- Curb Weight(kg): 144 kg
Bajaj Pulsar 150 TD Price in Nepal: Rs. 2,55,900
Pulsar 150 has been one of the best-selling motorcycles in Nepal. It’s unique design and power packed engine has been a major attraction for the youths. With the addition of twin disc brakes, there have been significant changes in the entire bike as well. Bajaj has removed kick-start, rear chain cover, and slightly changed display meter in comparison with older models.
SEE ALSO: Bajaj Bikes Price in Nepal
However, there aren’t any drastic changes from its predecessors as one might expect. So, in term of upgradability from the old Pulsar to the new one, will solely depend on preference. In hindsight, Pulsar 150 TD will give tougher competition to motorcycles like Apache 160, Yamaha FZ S FI, Honda Hornet, and Suzuki Gixxer. It will be interesting to watch how it will perform in the Nepali market.
What do you think about Pulsar 150 TD? Do you like the latest changes made to the bike? Which is your favorite feature? Tell us all about it in the comments down below!
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…
- News Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Launched with More FeaturesYamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid has been launched in India. Yamaha Motors India has revealed the…
- Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Launched in Nepal: New Changes, New Price!Honda Grazia BS6 is now available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company, the authorized distributor of…