Jagdamba Motors, the authorized distributors of TVS motorcycle in Nepal, has announced the pre-booking for TVS Apache RTR 160 4V. It’s a new addition to already popular Apache RTR series. It has undergone significant visual changes compared to its predecessor. However, the changes are not only limited to the exterior body.
The bike comes equipped with some great improvement as well! It’s more masculine, aggressive, and larger than before; taking inspiration for its cousin Apache RTR 200 4V. It is expected to launch by the end of August however, you can pre-book it right now! Apache RTR 160 4V price in Nepal is set at Rs. 2,85,900.
Pre-Book Apache RTR 160 4V here.
Apache RTR 160 4V Overview
The brand has been synonymous in having a “Racing DNA” in a street bike. It’s a single cylinder (4 strokes) carbureted engine with 159.7cc displacement. produces max torque output of 16.4PS at 8000rpm and max power of 14.7Nm at 6500rpm. It hosts an oil-cooled system for cooling the engine. And, it has a 5-speed gearbox that pushes to a top speed of 113kmph. That too is just 4.73 seconds! The overall engine performs slightly more than the previous generation.
But that’s not all! Although, there are some features common to its RTR 200 4V sibling. Like a headlamp with LED DRLs, fuel tank, all-digital instrument cluster, side panels, tubeless tires, and LED taillight. Furthermore, it has gotten significant improvements in safety and control with dual disc brakes. The front and rear suspensions are telescopic forks and monoshock respectively. However, it does miss out on the slipper clutch, ABS, and split seat that can be found in its sibling.
Staying true to that nature, it comes to some great racing-inspired visual changes as well. It comes with much meaner and sportier look with new graphics looking more focus than ever. It is available in three different colors; Racing Black, Racing Blue, and Racing Red.
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Key Specifications
- Engine Displacement: 160cc
- Maximum Power: 5 Ps @ 8,000 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 8 Nm @ 6,500 rpm
- Mileage: 60 kmpl
- No. of Gears: 5
- Front Brake: Roto Petal Disc
- Rear Brake: Roto Petal Disc
- Fuel Tank: 12L
- Curb Weight(kg): 143 kg
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Price in Nepal: Rs. 2,85,900
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V brings in some great changes in the aesthetics and performance in their new iteration. However, every motorcycle comes with its own pros and cons. And this one is no different. It has a good design, great mileage, with racing performance. But it comes in the same engine, with the just 12L fuel tank. Though it will not affect the overall riding experience, it would have been nice just to see some more features.
Considering the tough competition in the 160cc class right now, especially with Pulsar NS 160, Honda Unicorn 160, Honda Hornet, Suzuki Gixxer and FZ S. It must do more, just to stand out among the competition. As far as the specs sheet goes, TVS has made sure that this bike grabs your proper attention.
What are the thoughts about the new Apache RTR 160 4V? Is this bike balanced enough for you to make a purchase? Let us know your thoughts in the comments down below.
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 TD (Twin Disc) Launched in Nepal at Rs. 2,55,900
- TVS Motor Rolls Out Race Edition 2.0 of Apache RTR 200 4V at Rs. 3.25 Lakhs
- Hartford Introduces New 2018 VR 150 and VR 223 Dirt Bikes in Nepal
- E-commerce Companies in Nepal Facing Delivery Challenges, Pledges to Serve Customers Amid LockdownA lot has happened since the first announcement of a weeklong lockdown. But People will…
- Relief Packages Introduced by the Government That We Techies Must Know!The two-week lockdown imposed by the government has caused a huge disruption in the day-to-day…
- It’s Official: OnePlus is All Set to Unveil its 2020 Flagships on April 14!The long wait for flagship killers is finally coming to an end. After pushing the…