TVS Apache RTR 160 4V is available in Nepal.
Jagdamba Motors, the authorized distributors of TVS motorcycle in Nepal, has announced the availability of TVS Apache RTR 160 4V across all TVS showrooms in Nepal.
You already know about the popularity of the TVS Apache RTR series.
With the new Apache RTR 160 4V, it has undergone significant visual changes compared to its predecessor. The bike comes with visual and mechanical improvement! It features more muscules, aggressive design, and powerful performance!
Taking inspiration for its elder TVS Apache RTR 200 4V, the new TVS Apache RTR 160 4V holds its own among the sea of competition.
With that said, let’s take a quick look at everything new in TVS Apache RTR 160 4V in Nepal.
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Specifications
- Engine Type: SI, 4-stroke, 4-valve, Oil-cooled Engine
- Displacement: 159.7 cc
- Cooling System: Oil-cooled with Air Assist
- Starting Mechanism: Self and Kick Start
- Max Power: 16.62 PS @ 8000 rpm
- Max Torque: 14.8 Nm @ 6500 rpm
- Gearbox: 5-Speed
- Top Speed: 114 Kmph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 12 liter
- Mileage: 35-40 kmpl
- Front Tyre: 90/90-17 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 130/70-R17 – Disc
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Braking System: Standard
- Suspension Setup: Telescopic Forks and Mono Shock Suspension
- Seat Height: 800 mm
- Ground Clearance: 180 mm
- Kerb Weight: 147 kg
- Colors: Racing Red, Racing Blue, and Racing Black
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Price in Nepal: Rs. 2,89,900 (Front Disc) / Rs. 2,72,900 (Front Disc)
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
This is the main goal! TVS tries to bring the Racing-DNA in a street bike.
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V takes inspiration from its elder cousin, TVS Apache RTR 200 4V. It takes similar design elements from the 200cc sibling with a few smaller components.
You get the same headlamp, same taillamps, and same fuel tank shrouds. Compared to the bigger bike, you get smaller forks, single-piece seat, and yellow-lit instrument cluster.
Inspired from the “Draken” concept design, TVS Apache RTR 160 4V goes all out on the race-theme.
It gets a muscular fuel tank, aggressive tank shrouds, off-placed fuel tank, sporty headlamp design, double-barrel goodness complete with the razor-sharp engine cover.
While most love the new design, few might not be that impressed.
However, TVS does bring a unique design to the table, which the 150-160cc segment desperately needed.
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V is available in three different colors: Racing Black, Racing Blue, and Racing Red.
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V is powered by a 159.7 cc, single-cylinder, 4-valve engine. It uses a combination of oil-cooling with air-assist cooling. Moreover, it can generate a max power of 16.62PS at 8000rpm and max torque of 14.8 Nm at 6500rpm.
Furthermore, it is mated to a 5-speed engine with an average mileage of 40-45 Kmpl.
If you didn’t know, TVS RTR 160 4V features a 4-valve technology which drastically improves performance and fuel efficiency. Compared to the 2-valve model, the overall engine is more refined with fewer vibrations.
The new engine shows drastic improvements over the previous TVS Apache 160 2V.
Now, TVS Apache RTR 160 4V can generate the best power and torque figures in the 160cc segment! It goes give some street-cred to the “Racing DNA” theme.
Here’s a quick list of the new features in TVS Apache RTR 160 4V.
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Feature Highlights
- 4-Valve Engine
- Sportier and Muscular Design
- LED DRLs and Taillamp
- Double-Barrel Exhaust
- Front-Disc Brake
- All-Digital Instrument Cluster
- Off-Placed Fuel Cap
- Stylish Grab Rails
Interestingly, it does miss out on Slipper Clutch and Split Seat, which is reserved for the 200cc.
However, that shouldn’t be much of an issue, since TVS Apache RTR 160 4V offers unique features. Interestingly, these features can be considered segment-first.
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Price in Nepal and Availability
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V brings in some great changes in the aesthetics and performance in their new iteration.
Interestingly, RTR 160 4V puts a major focus on a good pricing model. TVS Apache RTR 160 4V is available in two variants: Single Disc and Dual Disc. Both variants present a value-for-money proposition.
As for the pricing, the TVS Apache RTR 160 4V price in Nepal is Rs. 2,72,900 to Rs. 2,89,900 respectively.
Considering the tough competition in the 160cc class right now, RTR 160 4V has to stand out.
So, does it?
In a market dominated by Bajaj Pulsar NS 160, Honda CB Hornet 160R, Suzuki Gixxer 155, and Yamaha FZS FI v3.0, TVS has made sure that Apache RTR 160 4V holds its own.
Among those listed, the real competition is between RTR 160 4V and NS 160.
Both 160cc bikes are available at a similar price range and feature 4-valve technology.
Bajaj Pulsar NS 160 takes the lead with the inclusion of single-channel ABS at that price range. However, TVS Apache RTR comes out on top with segment-leading power output and all-rounding features.
What are the thoughts about the new Apache RTR 160 4V? Is this bike balanced enough for you to make a purchase? Let us know your thoughts in the comments down below.
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 TD (Twin Disc) Launched in Nepal at Rs. 2,55,900
- TVS Motor Rolls Out Race Edition 2.0 of Apache RTR 200 4V at Rs. 3.25 Lakhs
- Hartford Introduces New 2018 VR 150 and VR 223 Dirt Bikes in Nepal
- Yamaha Fascino 125 FI First Ride: Refined BS6 Engine and New Practical FeaturesWe’ve come a long way since the early days of scooters in Nepal. Scooters are…
- Oppo F17 Pro with Quad Cameras And Helio P95 to Launch Soon in NepalOppo has recently launched some budget phones like Oppo A53 and Oppo A12 in Nepal.…
- Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 Launched in Nepal, Priced at Rs. 5.69 LakhsHusqvarna Vitpilen 250 and Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 is now available in Nepal! Hansraj Hulaschand &…
- Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 Launched in Nepal: Priced Well!Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 and Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 is now in Nepal! Hansraj Hulaschand & Co.…