Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G price in Nepal is Rs. 2,19,999 for 12/256GB variant and Rs. 2,29,999 for 12/512GB. The phone is available for pre-order from today (September 05, 2021) and will officially be available from September 22.
Samsung Nepal is providing attractive offers for pre-booking customers such as a free Flip cover with S Pen, an option for free Galaxy Buds Pro, 1-year breakage insurance, and more.
The Z Fold 3 is the update to the Z Fold 2 and it brings plenty of meaningful updates along with an under-display camera. What else? Let’s check it out in brief.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Specifications
- Body: Unfolded: 159.2 x 128.2 x 6.9 mm, Folded: 159.2 x 68 x 16.8 mm, 282 g, Glass front (folded), plastic front (unfolded), glass back, aluminum frame
- Protection: Gorilla Glass Victus (cover glass & rear panel)
- Main Display: 7.6 inches Foldable Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 1768 x 2208 pixels (~373 ppi density), 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+
- Cover Display: 6.2 inches Super AMOLED, 832 x 2260 pixels (25:9), 120Hz
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- GPU: Adreno 660
- Memory: 12GB LPDDR5 RAM, 256/512GB UFS 3.1 storage, No Card Slot
- OS: Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Rear Camera: 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), OIS
- Front Camera: 4MP, Under-Display
- Battery: Li-Po 4400 mAh, non-removable, Fast charging 25W, Fast wireless charging 11W, Reverse wireless charging 4.5W
- USB: 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Misc: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Colors: Phantom Silver, Phantom Black, Phantom Green
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Price in Nepal: Rs. 2,19,999 (12/256GB) | Rs. 2,29,999 (12/512GB)
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Overview
Build & Design
The Z Fold 3 has a similar shape and size as the Z Fold 2. However, it gets a new pill-shaped camera module on the rear. The rear glass panel has a matte finish and it is also protected by Gorilla Glass Victus along with the cover screen.
The frame of the Fold 3 uses the new Armor Aluminium which Samsung claims to be 10% more durable than the previous fold. Moving to the front, the hole-punch camera is replaced by an under-display camera. Also, it comes with an IPX8 rating for water resistance.
The Z Fold 3 comes in three colors: Phantom Black, Phantom Green, and Phantom Silver.
The main display of the Z Fold 3 is a 7.6 inches 120Hz Dynamic AMOLED 2X panel with a screen resolution of 2208×768 pixels. The main display is an adaptive display that can go switch between 10Hz to 120Hz refresh rate according to the content.
The main screen is made of Samsung’s Ultra-Thin Glass which has an additional panel layer and protective film. It is said to be 80% more durable than the previous generation.
Moving on to the cover screen, it is a 6.2 inches Dynamic AMOLED 2X HD+ panel with a screen resolution of 2268×832 pixels. It is a 120Hz panel but unlike the main display, it will only switch between 60Hz and 120Hz. The cover screen is also protected by Gorilla Glas Victus.
Samsung Z Fold 3 rocks the Snapdragon 888 chipset paired with 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and 256/512GB UFS 3.1 ROM.
It has an Octa-Core processor with 1 Cortex X1 core, 3 Cortex A78 cores, and 4 Cortex A55 cores. It is one of the first chipsets to employ the new Cortex X1 high-performance cores.
Like the previous models, Galaxy Z Fold 3 also has a Wi-Fi 6, LTE, 5G, NFC, Bluetooth 5.0, Stereo speakers, and UWB (Ultra Wideband).
In terms of cameras, the Z Fold 3 keeps it pretty basic with a triple camera setup on the rear. The rear camera unit consists of a 12MP main sensor, 12MP ultra-wide sensor, and a 12MP telephoto lens with 2X optical zoom.
On the front, it has a 4MP under-display camera and a 10MP camera on the cover glass.
The rear camera is capable of capturing videos up to 4k 60fps and the cover camera is also capable of recording up to 4k 30fps. last but not least, the 4MP under-display camera is also capable of capturing 1080p 60fps videos.
Z Fold 3 has a 4400mAh battery paired with 25W Fast Charging support. But, you don’t get a charger in the box.
Furthermore, it also has 11W Fast Wireless Charging and 4.5W Reverse Wireless Charging support.
The Z Fold 3 runs on Android 11 with One UI 3.1.1. With the new Fold, the One UI also offers PC-style interactions for various apps such as messages.
The camera UI also gets a new feature called Capture View that allows one to instantly view the images without opening the gallery. And, you can also open 3 apps at once on the main screen along with the other 5 apps via pop-up mode.
Furthermore, the Z Fold 3 also supports S Pen which quickly allows splitting the screen in two.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Pre-booking Offers
Upon the pre-order of Galaxy Z Fold 3, customers will get:
- Free Flip cover with S Pen,
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro for free, or
- Galaxy Watch 4 Classic starting at Rs. 25,000,
- One-time breakage insurance for a period of 1 year, insured from NLG Insurance Company Limited.
Pre-booking customers will also get special Galaxy Gifts worth Rs. 10,000 that includes:
- Rooms at Rs. 4,000 in KGH Group
- 10% discount in Marriott Kathmandu
- 10% discount on SmartDoko
- Rs. 1,500 off or free wallet from The Statement NP
- Up to 20% discount in Let Me In
- One week trial classes at Gymkhana Muay Thai
- Up to 15% discount in Gokarna Forest Resort
- Up to 15% discount in IMS Little Smiles
- One free spa day at Tranquility Spa
- Complimentary Drink at Hotel Shambala
0% EMI Facility
You can also pre-order the Galaxy Z Fold 3 on 0% interest EMI provided by Samsung.
This EMI facility starts from Rs. 10,500 and can be availed from various banks and financial institutions such as Nabil Bank, NIC Asia Bank, Sunrise Bank Limited, Global IME Bank, Laxmi Bank, Machhapuchre Bank, Sanima Bank, Nepal Investment Bank Ltd, Mega Bank, NMB Bank, Kumari Bank Ltd, Upasana Bahuudeshya Sahakari Sanstha Limited and Hulas Investment.
Samsung Z Fold 3 Price in Nepal and Availability
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 price in Nepal is Rs. 2,19,999 for 12GB/256GB variant and Rs. 2,29,999 for 12GB/512GB. The phone is available for pre-order from today (September 05, 2021) and will officially be available from September 22 across authorized Samsung Brand shops and select retail stores.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 can be pre-ordered from Samsung’s official Pre-Order website or through various e-commerce platforms such as Daraz, eSewa, Cellpay, Smartdoko, and Samsung Plaza.
|Samsung Mobile||Price in Nepal||Availability in Nepal|
|Z Fold 3 12/256GB||Rs. 219999||Pre-order from September 05 | Available from September 22|
|Z Fold 3 12/512GB||Rs. 229999||Pre-order from September 05 | Available from September 22|
Samsung Z Fold 3 is an update of the Z Fold 2. It gets a redesigned camera module along with a stronger frame and hinge. The new display is also said to be stronger than the previous generation. And, it also has an Under display camera.
All-together Samsung Z Fold 3 is a refined version of the Z Fold 2 with cutting-edge under-display camera tech.
What do you think of the Samsung Z Fold 3? Let us know in the comments!
Also, watch our review of the Samsung Tab S7 FE in Nepali.
Suzuki Avenis 125 Launch Confirmed for Nepal: But When Will It Arrive?Suzuki Avenis 125 is coming soon to Nepal. VG Suzuki, the authorized distributor of Suzuki…
Dell Laptops Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsDell is an American brand that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products…
Changan Alsvin Review: Impression Made!Pros Premium and Luxurious Styling Mileage-Focused Performance All-Black Premium Interiors with Stiched FInish Aggressive Pricing…