With the Watch 4 series, Samsung has a normal Galaxy Watch 4 and a Galaxy Watch 4 Classic.
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 price in Nepal is Rs. 34,999 for 40mm and Rs. 36,999 for 44mm. Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic price in Nepal is Rs. 46,999 for 42mm and Rs. 49,999 for 46mm.
The watches will officially be available to buy from September 22 from authorized Samsung Brand shops and select retail stores.
Let’s check out the features of these new watches.
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4/4 Classic Specifications
- Body: Watch 4: 40mm and 44mm, Watch 4 Classic: 42mm and 46mm
- Display (Watch 4): 40mm: 1.2-inches Super AMOLED / 44mm: 1.4-inches Super AMOLED
- Display (Watch 4 Classic): 42mm: 1.2-inches Super AMOLED / 46mm: 1.4-inches Super AMOLED
- Chipset: Exynos W920 (5nm)
- RAM: 1.5GB
- Storage: 16GB
- Connectivity: LTE (available in select models)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Wi-Fi b/g/n
- Battery Capacity (Watch 4): 40mm: 247mAh / 44mm: 361mAh
- Battery Capacity (Watch 4 Classic): 42mm: 247mAh / 46mm: 361mAh
- Sensors: Samsung BioActive Sensor, Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro, Geomagnetic, Light
- Software: One UI Watch 3
- Charging Port: WPC-based wireless charging
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Price in Nepal: Rs. 34,999 (40mm), Rs. 36,999 (44mm) | Rs. 46,999 (42mm Classic), Rs. 49,999 (46mm Classic)
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4/4 Classic Overview
For 2021, Samsung has decided to change the naming of their watches. The Galaxy Watch Active lineup is now simply called Galaxy Watch and the one with the rotating bezel is called Watch Classic.
The Galaxy Watch 4 comes in two sizes: 40mm and 44mm. Whereas, the Watch 4 Classic is slightly bigger at 42mm and 46mm. Both models also feature a 5ATM rating for water resistance and military certification for durability.
The Galaxy Watch 4 Classic features a stainless steel body but the normal Watch 4 gets an aluminium case. In terms of colors, the Watch 4 comes in Black, Silver, Green (44mm only), and Gold Pink (40mm only).
Talking about the display, the 40mm/42mm watch has a 1.2 inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 396 x 396 pixels. Whereas the 44mm/46mm watch has a 1.4 inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 450 x 450 pixels.
The Watch 4 comes with Gorilla Glass DX+ protection whereas the Classic version has Gorilla Glass DX.
The Galaxy Watch 4 series is getting a major upgrade in terms of hardware with the new Exynos W920 chipset. It is a 5nm chipset designed for wearables that brings a 4G LTE Cat.4 modem along with a dedicated core for Always-On Display.
The Watches also have 1.5GB RAM and 16GB onboard storage.
Health Tracking Features
The Samsung bioactive sensor on the back of the Galaxy Watch 4 devices measures PPG (a technique detecting volume and blood flow), ECG (heart rhythm), and BIA (method of assessing body composition).
While the bioactive sensor reads all three information, it actually gathers info from electrodes for ECG and body composition in the silver rim around the scanner and on the two side-mounted keys
Samsung Watch 4 series uses the Wear OS-based One UI Watch OS powered by Samsung.
With One UI Watch, compatible apps are automatically installed on your watch when downloaded on your phone, and your important settings – like do not disturb hours and blocked callers – are synced instantly.
Auto Switch ensures your earbuds can toggle audio between your phone and watch, depending on usage. You can also effortlessly control your mobile experience with Bixby voice, bezel, and Gesture Controls.
Battery and Others
As for the battery, the 40/42mm models feature a 247mAh battery. Whereas the 44/46mm models feature a 361mAh battery. Both models support WPC-based wireless charging.
Samsung claims 40 hours of battery life on a single charge and charging the battery from 0 to 100 takes under 2 hours.
Other features include dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, built-in GPS, and NFC for Samsung Pay and Google Pay.
Samsung Watch 4 Price in Nepal and Availability
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 price in Nepal is Rs. 34,999 for 40mm and Rs. 36,999 for 44mm. Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic price in Nepal is Rs. 46,999 for 42mm and Rs. 49,999 for 46mm. The Watch 4 series will be available to buy from September 22 from authorized Samsung Brand shops and select retail stores.
|Samsung Galaxy Watch||Price in Nepal|
|Watch 4 40mm | 44mm||Rs. 34999 | Rs. 36999|
|Watch 4 Classic 42mm | 46mm||Rs. 46999| Rs. 49999|
Samsung Watch 4 series is Samsung’s first watch to use One UI. With this change, the Watch 4 brings a host of new changes and promises stronger integration with google apps and other third-party apps.
What do you think of the Galaxy Watch 4 series? Let us know in the comments!
Also, watch our review of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE in Nepali.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Confirmed: Yamaha MT 15 BS6 is Finally Launching in Nepal!Yamaha MT-15 BS6 is headed for Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the authorized distributor of Yamaha motorcycles…
- Infinix Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsInfinix is a Hong Kong-based smartphone maker that focuses on making budget phones. Infinix mobiles…
- Samsung Dashain Tihar Offer 2078: up to 35% Discount on Samsung ProductsSamsung, Nepal’s leading consumer electronics brand is giving up to 35% discount on their products…