The Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 price in Nepal is Rs. 17,999. The buds will be available to buy from September 22 across authorized Samsung Brand shops and select retail stores.
So, let’s see what the Galaxy Buds 2 has to offer.
Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Specifications
- Body: Earbuds: 17.0 x 20.9 x 21.1mm, 5 g | Case: 50 x 50.2 x 27.8mm, 41.2g
- Speaker: 6.5mm tweeter, 11mm woofer
- Microphone: One high SNR mic, Dual outer mics, Voice Pickup Unit
- Bluetooth® Version: 5.2, Up to 30 ft (9.144 m), SBC and AAC
- Battery Capacity: Up to 7.5 hours playback with a single charge (ANC off), Total 20 hours playback with battery case
- Charging Port: USB Type-C Charging/ Qi-Wireless Charging
- Colors: Olive, White, Lavender, and Graphite
Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Price in Nepal: Rs. 17,999
Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Overview
Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 has a similar design to the more expensive Galaxy Buds Pro. But it is more compact and lighter. According to Samsung, Buds 2 is their smallest and lightest TWS earbuds.
The Buds 2 also gets a variety of color options that include Olive, White, Lavender, and Graphite.
Samsung has also made the case more compact as it measures 50.2mm X 50mm x 27.8mm (LXWXH). Moreover, the case weighs just 41.2g and each earbud weighs 5.0g. But the Buds 2 only has an IPX2 rating.
Similar to the Buds Pro, Samsung Buds 2 have two-way drivers with a woofer and tweeter in each earbud. This helps it to deliver crisp, clear high notes and deep bass. In addition, it gets the Active Noise Cancellation feature which is an upgrade over the older Galaxy Buds Plus.
Samsung has also included an ambient sound mode that lets you adjust the amount of outside noise. Furthermore, the three microphones and a built-in voice pickup unit helps to make clearer calls.
Connectivity & Battery
For connectivity, Galaxy Bud 2 uses Bluetooth v5.2. It also comes with an Auto Switch feature which allows you to switch between your Samsung Galaxy devices. It supports HFP, A2DP, AVRCP Bluetooth profiles and uses Scalable (Samsung proprietary), AAC, SBC codecs.
In terms of battery, the Buds 2 can provide a battery life of up to 7.5 hours with ANC turned off and up to 5 hours with ANC turned on. The case can provide 3 full charges taking total endurance to 20 hours with ANC on.
The case also supports wired fast charging as 5 minutes of charging can provide playback of 60 minutes. And, it also has Qi wireless charging.
Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Price in Nepal and Availability
Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 price in Nepal is Rs. 17,999. It can be bought via authorized Samsung Brand shops and select retail stores from September 22.
|Samsung TWS||Price in US||Price in Nepal|
|Samsung Buds 2||USD 149.99||NPR 17999|
The Buds 2 brings a compact design with better sound and an Active Noise Cancellation feature. And, it is also much affordable than the Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro.
What do you think about the Samsung Galaxy Buds 2? Let us know in the comments!
Also, check out our review of the Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro!
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Confirmed: Yamaha MT 15 BS6 is Finally Launching in Nepal!Yamaha MT-15 BS6 is headed for Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the authorized distributor of Yamaha motorcycles…
- Infinix Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsInfinix is a Hong Kong-based smartphone maker that focuses on making budget phones. Infinix mobiles…
- Samsung Dashain Tihar Offer 2078: up to 35% Discount on Samsung ProductsSamsung, Nepal’s leading consumer electronics brand is giving up to 35% discount on their products…