After a complete halt of new phone launches due to the lockdown, Xiaomi recently launched 3 new devices; Mi Note 10 Lite, Mi 10, and Redmi Note 9 Pro. And now, Samsung has also taken the next step with it’s new M-series.
Samsung launched the Samsung M21 in Nepal along with Samsung M31 yesterday via their social media channels. Samsung M21 price in Nepal starts at Rs. 22,999 for the base variant and it’s the update to the Samsung M20.
Samsung M21 Specifications
- Body: 159.2 x 75.1 x 8.9 mm, 188 g, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.4 inches Super AMOLED, 1080 x 2340 Resolution, 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, 403 ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Chipset: Exynos 9611 (10nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- Memory: 64GB ROM 4GB RAM, 128GB ROM 6GB RAM, UFS 2.1
- OS: Android 10, One UI 2.0
- Rear Camera: 48 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (Wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- Front Camera: 20 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (Wide)
- Video: [email protected]
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 6000 mAh battery, Fast charging 15W
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass, 3.5mm Headphone jack
- Colors: Midnight Blue, Raven Black
Samsung M21 Price in Nepal: Rs. 22,999 (4GB/64GB) / Rs. 27,499 (6GB/128GB)
Samsung M21 Overview
Samsung M21 looks like an exact copy of the Samsung Galaxy M30s and uses the same design language as the other M series phones. The rectangular camera module looks the same as that of the M30s and it is flanked by an oval-shaped fingerprint sensor. The camera module of the M21 is smaller than the M31 and the camera bump is also smaller than it’s bigger brother.
Samsung M21 uses the same plastic build as Samsung M31. And, it has a familiar, Infinity U display on the front.
Upfront we get a 6.4 inches Super AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 3 Protection. It’s an FHD display (1080 x 2340 pixels) with 84.1% screen-to-body ratio. And, it is one of the best displays you could get for the price.
It’s the same display as the Samsung M31 and what’s best is we’re getting it for cheaper.
Exynos 9611 will provide you decent performance but the competition is tough as devices like Redmi Note 8 Pro offer you top-notch performance with Helio G90T chipsets.
Along with this, Samsung M21 boasts an impressive 8MP Ultrawideangle sensor and a 5MP depth sensor. However, you will miss out on the macro sensor with the Samsung M21.
On the front, Samsung M21 gets a massive 20MP selfie camera.
Like the M3, M21 also provides you a mammoth 6000 mAh battery.
This can easily last you more than a day and a half at average usage. Along with it, you get a 15W fast charging.
Moving on Samsung M21 runs on One UI Core 2.0 on top of Android 10. And, it is one of the better UI’s right now. It also gets a 3.5mm headphone jack and a USB Type C port.
Samsung M21 Price in Nepal, Availability, and Impressions
Samsung Galaxy M21 is a cheaper alternative to the Samsung M31. It’s a good upgrade over the M20 and provides really good value. It’s one of the best phones for the price.
You are getting the same display, same performance, and the same battery capacity as the Samsung M31 at a more affordable price. And, it looks similar as well.
Thus, if you don’t care about the extra macro sensor and the 64MP main sensor, M21 will prove to be a much better phone for your needs. However, if you want better performance, you can always lean toward devices like Redmi Note 8 Pro if you are willing to pay slightly extra.
Regarding availability, Samsung Galaxy M21 will come in two memory variants: 4/64GB and 6/128GB. And, it is available at all the Samsung stores and other retail stores since June 4.
What do you think about the Samsung M21 price in Nepal? What are your thoughts about the specs on this device? Lets us know in the comments below.
Also, watch our Samsung Galaxy Buds+ Review in Nepali!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Samsung M21 available in Nepal?
Yes, Samsung M21 is currently available in Nepal.
What is the price of Samsung M21 in Nepal?
The Samsung M21 price in Nepal is Rs. 22,999 for 4GB/64GB variant and Rs. 27,499 for 6GB/128GB variant. It is available in 4GB RAM/64GB and 6GB RAM/128GB storage configuration.
Where can I buy Samsung M21 in Nepal?
You can buy Samsung M21 from Samsung stores and other retail stores.
What are the color options available on Samsung M21?
Samsung M21 is available in Black, and Blue color.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Analogue Inc. Becomes Official Huawei Cloud Consulting & Reselling Partner in NepalAnalogue Inc. has become an official consulting and reselling partner of Huawei Cloud service in…
- ISPs to Hike Internet Price by up to Rs. 300 in Nepal Reasoning Increase in Pole RentInternet Service Providers are planning to increase the price of the internet due to the…
- WiSTEAM Steps to Sixth Year, Aims to Educate 2000 Girls about STEM Activities by Next YearWomen In STEAM (WiSTEAM), a social enterprise supporting girls and women education in the Science,…