Samsung has finally launched the Samsung M31 in Nepal along with Samsung M21 via their social media channels. Samsung M31 price in Nepal starts at Rs. 30,999 for the base variant and it’s the update to the Samsung M30 and M30s.
Samsung M30s managed to be one of the best budget devices and we loved it here at TechLekh. Can M31 keep the momentum going? Let’s take a look.
Samsung M31 Specifications
- Body: 159.2 x 75.1 x 8.9 mm, 191 g, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.4 inches Super AMOLED, 1080 x 2340 Resolution, 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, 403 ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Chipset: Exynos 9611 (10nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- Memory: 128GB ROM 6GB RAM, 128GB ROM 8GB RAM, UFS 2.1
- OS: Android 10, One UI 2.0
- Rear Camera: 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- Front Camera: 32 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 6000 mAh battery, Fast charging 15W
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, 3.5mm Headphone jack
- Colors: Ocean Blue, Space Black, Red
Samsung M31 Price in Nepal: Rs. 30,999 (6GB/128GB) / Rs. 35,699 (8GB/128GB)
Samsung M31 Overview
Samsung M31 doesn’t stray too far from the design language of previous M series phones and it looks like the M30s to be fair. The rectangular camera module has the camera arrangement in an inverted L-shape flanked by an oval-shaped fingerprint sensor.
M31 still uses the same plastic build which we see on most of the budget Samsung phones right now. Whereas, we get an infinity U display on the front.
Upfront we get a 6.4 inches Super AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 3 Protection. It’s an FHD display (1080 x 2340 pixels) with 84.1% screen-to-body ratio. And, it is one of the best displays you could get for the price.
However, it is a 60Hz display and we all know that high refresh rate displays are the trend right now. But, other devices at this price tag also do not offer a high refresh rate display in Nepal. So, it’s fine for the moment.
Under the hood, the Samsung Galaxy M31 is powered by Exynos 9611 along with 6GBRAM and 64/128GB internal storage. Samsung M30s also uses the same chipset so it’s not an upgrade in terms of processor.
Exynos 9611 will provide you decent performance but the competition is tough as devices like Redmi Note 8 Pro and Redmi Note 9 Pro offer you top-notch performance with Helio G90T and Snapdragon 720G chipsets.
Samsung is using its own 64MP ISOCELL Bright GW1 sensor on the Galaxy M31. It’s better than the 48MP ISOCELL Bright GM2 sensor used on the newly released Redmi Note 9 Pro.
Along with this, Samsung M31 boasts an impressive 8MP Ultrawideangle sensor, a 5MP depth sensor, and a 5MP macro camera.
On the front, Samsung M31 gets a massive 32MP selfie camera and it’s one the few devices that offers you a 4k video from the front camera in this price bracket.
Samsung has been pushing massive battery into their M series phones and the M31 provides you a mammoth 6000 mAh battery just like the M30s.
This can easily last you more than a day and a half at average usage. Along with it, you get a 15W fast charging which is not the fastest among budget phones but it’s good enough.
Moving on Samsung M31 runs on One UI Core 2.0 on top of Android 10. And, it is one of the better UI’s right now. It also gets a 3.5mm headphone jack and a USB Type C port.
Samsung M31 Price in Nepal, Availability, and Impressions
Samsung Galaxy M31 feels like an iterative update of the M30s. There are not any significant upgrades except for the new camera module. But it is a good upgrade nonetheless.
Samsung M31 provides good design, best display, decent performance, and a good camera module for the price. It’s surely one of the best phones you could get.
However, it’s not the best performer or the best looking device under Rs. 30,000. Devices like Redmi Note 8 Pro and Redmi Note 9 Pro provide better performance and they also have more premium build than the M31.
Regarding availability, Samsung Galaxy M31 will come in two memory variants: 6/128GB (Rs. 30,999) and 8/128GB (Rs. 35,699). And, it is available at all the Samsung stores and retail stores since June 4.
What do you think about the Samsung M31 price in Nepal? What are your thoughts about the specs on this device? Lets us know in the comments below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Samsung M31 available in Nepal?
Yes, Samsung M31 is currently available in Nepal.
What is the price of Samsung M31 in Nepal?
The Samsung M31 price in Nepal is Rs. 30,999 for 6GB/128GB variant and Rs. 35,699 for 8GB/128GB variant. It is available in 6GB RAM/128GB and 8GB RAM/128GB storage configuration.
Where can I buy Samsung M31 in Nepal?
You can buy Samsung M31 from Samsung stores and retail stores.
What are the color options available on Samsung M31?
Samsung M31 is available in Black, Blue, and Red color.
- Yamaha Fascino 125 FI First Ride: Refined BS6 Engine and New Practical FeaturesWe’ve come a long way since the early days of scooters in Nepal. Scooters are…
- All-new BS6 KTM Bikes Officially Launched in NepalKTM Bikes with BS6-compliant engine arrives in Nepal. Hansraj Hulaschand & Co. Pvt. Ltd., the…
- Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Gets a Virtual Launch in Nepal, Price Starts at 30.96 LakhsHyundai Grand i10 Nios is now available in Nepal. Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS comes as…
- PlayStation 5 to Launch on November 12th with Starting Price of $399Sony has announced that the Playstation 5 will launch on November 12th for $499 and…