While everyone was so focused on Redmi Note 7 Pro and its amazing price, another great piece of news simply got ignored.
Don’t worry. We’re here to put a highlight on that news! Apparently, OnePlus 7 is coming to Nepal fast and OnePlus Nepal has officially announced its plan for OnePlus 7 launch in Nepal, which is now available for preorder.
Moreover, if you pre-book it right now, the first 100 customers will get an Anker 5000 mAh power bank for free!
Unfortunately, OnePlus 7 was overshadowed by its bigger “90Hz panel” sibling, despite sharing most of the same hardware and software. However, the biggest difference between the two must be the price. While OnePlus 7 Pro price in Nepal is Rs. 99,900 (for the 8GB RAM variant), whereas the OnePlus 7 price in Nepal is Rs. 66,999 (for the 8GB RAM).
The difference is more than Rs. 30,000! So, if you were eyeing out to but the new OnePlus 7 Pro, you should seriously consider looking into the OnePlus 7.
Ironically, OnePlus 7 Pro is the flagship, where OnePlus 7 is the flagship killer. It is a little too poetic if you think about it.
Honestly, I love that even OnePlus doesn’t really care about the OnePlus 7. Every other marketing campaign has been dedicated towards its elder sibling, which kind of reminds of how Apple introduced iPhone X right after the iPhone 8.
OnePlus 7 Overview
OnePlus 7 is powered by the latest Snapdragon 855 processor, with top of the line optic AMOLED screen. At the back, OnePlus 7 sports dual camera setup (OnePlus 7 Pro has a triple lens setup). There’s a 48MP f/1.7 lens combined with a 5MP f/2.4 depth sensor. We would have loved to see the ultrawide lens included instead of the depth sensor, but this is what we get. At the front, there’s a 16MP f/2.0 selfie camera under the notch.
Likewise, you’ll get an 8GB of RAM with 256GB of storage. Moreover, you will also get a dual speaker (powered by Dolby Atmos, Zen Modem Intelligent Clean, and Screen Recorder.
Furthermore, it gets the OnePlus’s Oxygen OS, which is perhaps the closest custom OS to give that Stock feel, the insane frequency of updates and security patches.
A 3700mAh battery powers this phone that should last you a day of moderate usage. The famed OnePlus’s fast charging technology makes a comeback here too. But it is slower (20W) compared to OnePlus 7 Pro’s 30W Warp charge technology.
OnePlus 7 Key Specifications
- Display: 6.41 inches Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Screen Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~402 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU: Adreno 640
- Memory: Internal 256 GB and 8 GB RAM
- Rear Camera: Dual 48 MP, f/1.7, (wide), 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS + 5MP, f/2.4, 1.12µm, depth sensor
- Front Camera: 16 MP, f/2.0
- Video: [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/240fps, [email protected], Auto HDR, gyro-EIS
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3700 mAh battery, Fast battery charging 20W
OnePlus 7 Price in Nepal: Rs. 66,999
OnePlus 7 vs OnePlus 7 Pro: Which One Should You Buy?
Okay, after countless research, you have finally settled to buy the new OnePlus. Let’s take a practical approach here because choosing between the two can be a daunting task.
OnePlus 7 Pro looks like a flagship with its curved screen, a pop-up camera, and even smaller bezels around the screen. On the other hand, OnePlus 7 looks identical to the OnePlus 6T with its tear-drop notch and the flat screen.
Some would even argue that OnePlus 7 has the same screen as the OnePlus 6T. Well, you’re not wrong. It is the same screen. But that was not a bad screen at all, given that it is an FHD+ AMOLED panel with good contrast and colors.
However, the OnePlus 7 pro has a QHD+ AMOLED display that’s on its own league untouched even by the likes of Samsung Galaxy S10Plus and the iPhone XS. Furthermore, it is a 90Hz panel which is perhaps the greatest invention since sliced bread!
All in all, OnePlus 7 is a great phone. But it is just a spec upgrade over the newest family members. With OnePlus 7 Pro offering better specs in nearly every department, people are going to overlook OnePlus 7.
Here’s what I think most users should do: if you can afford it, buy the OnePlus 7 Pro. If you can’t, buy OnePlus 6T. It’s a bit cheaper now and will help you save some cash. Still, if you really want the new OnePlus at an affordable price, OnePlus 7 is the way to go!
But you don’t have to limit yourself to a OnePlus. You could select from other great alternatives like iPhone XR, Samsung S10e and Redmi K20 Pro. That “iPhone XR” part was a joke, don’t buy overpriced Apple!
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…
- Jawa 42 Launched in Nepal: Classic Jawa in a Modern Avatar!Jawa 42 is now available in Nepal. Agni MotoInc Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributors of…
- Coolpad N7 Plus with Helio P22 and 20MP Camera Launched in NepalAfter the recent launch of Coolpad Cool 6, Coolpad has launched Coolpad N7 Plus in…