Xiaomi is currently dominating the mid-range category. And one major reason for Xiaomi success in this department is thanks to the Redmi Note 7 Pro.
This phone has been appreciated by many. And that’s why I think most people will be happy to hear that Redmi Note 7 Pro’s price has been dropped down for this Tihar. Two variants of the device are getting a price drop of Rs 1,000 leaving the 6/64GB variant at Rs 25,999 and 6/128GB variant at Rs 28,999.
In addition, Xiaomi is also offering a free screen replacement on the newer Redmi Note 7 Pro that you purchase. If the screen breaks within 6 months, you can get a free replacement for one time.
But wait, there’s more, you can also get a 6GB Free Ncell Data on every purchase you make from Xiaomi. So, if you’re interested in getting a new phone and a 6GB Ncell Data, head on to the nearest Xiaomi shop and grab one today. You can learn more about this scheme here.
So, I’m sure most of you are aware of the specifications of the device. Even so, let’s just take a quick stroll around the specifications of the device.
Redmi Note 7 Pro Overview
The Redmi Note 7 Pro has a 6.3” IPS LCD display with 1080 x 2080 pixels. Not bad actually but I was expecting an AMOLED panel. The Front and back both contain glass which has improved the overall look and feel of the device. But the wannabe glass finish in the back is a huge fingerprint magnet. The front has a dew-drop notch which doesn’t bother me that much but you disable it if you don’t like it.
The Snapdragon 675 is the best in the 600 series and performance wise it is flawless. The RAM management on both the 4 and 6 Gb is kind of impressive. The performance and RAM management is properly backed by a huge 4000 mAh battery. Even as an intensive gamer, you should have no problem in terms of performance and battery.
Taking about the camera, the 48MP rear does capture some good photos with great dynamic range, proper color and sharpness. The portrait mode through the 5MP depth sensor is a bit sloppy but still considerable. The night mode in this phone is one of the best in the mid-range category. It captures great detail, with decent contrast and sharpness.
The headphone jack is still present which is a great asset. The fingerprint sensor as well as the face-unlock are both admirable in terms of speed and accuracy. The phone does not have an IP certification but can withstand the monsoon season pretty well.
Redmi Note 7 Pro Key Specifications
- Display: 6.3 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 675
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Kryo 460 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 460 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 612
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie); MIUI 10
- Memory: 64GB/ 128GB internal storage, 4/6GB RAM (storage expandable using micro SD card up to 256 GB)
- Primary Camera: Dual: 48 MP, f/1.8, 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF; 5 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Secondary Camera: 13 MP
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
Redmi Note 7 Pro Price in Nepal: Rs. 24,999 (4/64GB), 25,999 (6/64GB) Rs. 28,999 (6/128GB)
Redmi Note 7 Pro Impression
Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 7 Pro is a beast of a midranger. It is covered in gorilla glass both at the front and the back. And Xiaomi had even uploaded a video showing them breaking walnuts with the phone. Now that’s interesting. The design is not too flashy but it does look good. Xiaomi has adopted the waterdrop notch for this phone.
The Snapdragon 675 has already proven itself as a capable midrange processor. The games will run smoothly, although not in the highest graphics settings, and normal apps like Facebook and Instagram won’t give you much trouble. Also with 6GB RAM, multitasking won’t be a problem.
SEE ALSO: Xiaomi Mobiles Price in Nepal
Now, let’s move on to the highlight of this phone, the most marketable feature of this phone – the cameras. Any phone with a 48MP sensor is sure to boast about it. We don’t blame Xiaomi for it. And, the camera is good. It’s not exceptional but it’s decent.
So, what are your thought on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro? Are you interested in buying this device for given prices? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
- 2019 Suzuki Gixxer 250 First Ride Review: Impressive Powertrain Numbers!Sorry guys, we haven’t been reviewing new motorcycles lately. Well, it’s not that we’re lazy……
- Best Bikes Under 3 Lakhs in NepalReview of: Reviewed by: Hrishav TandukarRating:5On November 14, 2019Last modified:November 14, 2019Summary:That was our list…
- Daraz 11.11 Posts Record-Breaking Sales! – 1.5 Lakh Products Sold, 8000 Orders in 1 Hour11.11, the largest shopping carnival of the world has come to an end. On that…