Finally, the Redmi Note 7 Pro is now available in Nepal and for an incredible price. The Redmi Note 7 was launched in April for Rs. 21,999 (3GB/32GB) and was one of the best phones available in the market for the price. Even then people were dismayed at the unavailability of the Redmi Note 7 Pro. And, Mi Nepal made it vocal that the phone will not launch in Nepal.
However, Mi Nepal teased the imminent launch of Redmi Note 7 Pro a week ago and it’s finally here. Gods must have heard the prayers of all those Nepali fans of the Redmi Note 7 Pro. And, the price is incredible as well. The base variant (4GB/64GB) will cost you Rs. 24,999 whereas the top variant (6GB/128GB) will cost you Rs. 29,999. Both the variants of Redmi Note 7 Pro are also available for purchase on Daraz.
Redmi Note 7 Pro sports a 6.3-inch full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) display IPS LCD protected by a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 5. It is powered by the Snapdragon 675 octa-core SoC, paired with up to 6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of internal storage.
The Redmi Note 7 Pro features a dual camera setup. One of these cameras is a massive 48-megapixel Sony Exmor RS IMX586 with f/1.8 aperture and the other is a 5-megapixel sensor. A 13-megapixel sensor handles selfies at the front. The smartphone packs a 4,000mAh battery with Quick Charge 4 support and comes in Twilight Gold, Fantasy Blue, and Bright Black color options.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro Key Specifications
- Display: 6.3 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 675
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Kryo 460 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 460 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 612
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie); MIUI 10
- Memory: 64 GB/ 128GB internal storage, 4/6GB RAM (storage expandable using micro SD card up to 256 GB)
- Primary Camera: Dual: 48 MP, f/1.8, 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF; 5 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Secondary Camera: 13 MP
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro Price in Nepal: Rs. 24,999 (4/64), Rs. 29,999 (6/128)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro is a beast of a midranger. It is covered in gorilla glass both at the front and the back. And Xiaomi had even uploaded a video showing them breaking walnuts with the phone. Now that’s interesting. The design is not too flashy but it does look good. Xiaomi has adopted the waterdrop notch for this phone.
The Snapdragon 675 has already proven itself as a capable midrange processor. The games will run smoothly, although not in the highest graphics settings, and normal apps like Facebook and Instagram won’t give you much trouble. Also with 6GB RAM, multitasking won’t be a problem.
SEE ALSO: Xiaomi Mobiles Price in Nepal
Now, let’s move on to the highlight of this phone, the most marketable feature of this phone – the cameras. Any phone with a 48MP sensor is sure to boast about it. We don’t blame Xiaomi for it. And, the camera is good. It’s not exceptional but it’s decent.
We will be reviewing Redmi Note 7 Pro soon. Until then let us know what you think about the Redmi 7 Pro in the comments below!
- DWIT Job Fair 2019, One of Biggest IT Job Fair in Nepal, Slated for September 20After the successful completion of two iterations of IT Job fair in 2017 and 2018,…
- Nepal Electricity Authority to Install 50+ Charging Station Across Nepal“Is Nepal Government Promoting Electric Vehicles?” If you had asked me that a few years ago,…
- Khalti, Nepali Digital Payment App, Hits 500K+ Downloads on Google Play StoreKhalti, the second largest mobile wallet, payment gateway & service in Nepal has crossed 500,000…