I guess everyone knows about the OnePlus 7 Pro by now. This year, OnePlus finally made a phone that is a flagship and not a flagship killer. Starting at $699 in the US, this phone has the bells and whistles to compete with the best of the best smartphones out there. And it is ready to come to Nepal. OnePlus Nepal has posted on their Facebook page that the prebooking for the phone is live now. The OnePlus 7 Pro price in Nepal starts at Rs. 89,900 for 6GB variant, Rs. 99,900 for 8GB variant and 1,09,900 for 12GB variant.
Before we jump into the price and prebooking details, let’s talk little specs here. As OnePlus is OnePlus, you won’t have to worry about the performance on this device at all. This is the fastest Android phone on the market period. It has no competition, even from phones that cost twice its asking price.
But to give you peace of mind, I will briefly read out the specs. OnePlus 7 Pro is powered by Snapdragon 855 processor which is accompanied by 6GB/8GB/12 freaking GB! of RAM. The 6GB version comes with a 128GB internal storage while the 8GB and 12GB version come with 256GB internal storage.
Even these internal storage are special because they use UFS 3.0 flash storage technology. OnePlus is one of the first phones to implement this technology. This technology is both faster (by 2 folds) and consumes less power than its predecessor UFS 2.1 tech.
What’s cooler is the display. In the past, OnePlus display used to be nothing to talk about. They were AMOLED and looked decent but there was nothing special. But not this screen. The screen on the OnePlus 7 Pro is arguably the best screen in the whole smartphone industry right now and no one saw that coming. This is a 1440p AMOLED screen that delivers deep blacks and popping colors but what makes it special is the 90Hz refresh rate. This makes scrolling through the interface on an already fast phone feel even faster.
OnePlus 7 Pro Specifications
- Display: 6.67 inches Fluid AMOLED, HDR10+, 90Hz, 108.8 cm2 (~88.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Resolution: 1440 x 3120 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~516 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU: Adreno 640
- Memory: Internal 256 GB, 8/12 GB RAM or 128 GB, 6 GB RAM
- Rear Camera: Triple 48 MP f/1.6 Laser/PDAF + OIS,
16 MP f/2.2 13mm (ultrawide),
8 MP f/2.4 (telephoto) 3x zoom Laser/PDAF + OIS
- Front Camera: Motorized pop-up 16 MP, f/2.0
- Video: [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/240fps, [email protected], Auto HDR, gyro-EIS
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery, Fast battery charging 30W (Warp Charge)
OnePlus 7 Pro Price in Nepal: Rs. 89,900 (6GB), Rs. 99,900 (8GB), Rs. 109,000 (12GB)
The screen is curved like Samsung Galaxy Smartphones and it covers nearly the whole of the front. That is why OnePlus 7 pro has a pop-up camera that OnePlus says is tested for 300000 up and downs. Also, though OnePlus 7 pro still has no official IP rating, OnePlus boasts some level of resistance to water despite the pop-up camera technology. That’s impressive.
At the back, there is a triple lens camera setup: a 48MP primary lens, a 16MP ultrawide lens, and an 8MP telephoto zoom lens.
OnePlus has stepped up its camera department this year too. But still, according to reviewers, it is still not on the level of something like the Pixel. But you can download the Google camera software if you want to take the best picture out of your phone.
The fingerprint scanner is still under the screen. Its an optical scanner that has a larger area than the ones found on the OnePlus 6T and it unlocks the 7 Pro is under a second. Believe me, when I say, it feels as fast as a traditional fingerprint sensor (in the videos).
One more thing that you should know about is that there is no wireless charging here yet. But they have yet again improved their fast charging tech and it charges the phone faster. The battery is still 4000mAh.
That’s about it on the OnePlus 7 Pro. If after listening to my banter, you feel like buying this phone, visit this site for prebooking.
- Apple iPad Air 4 2020 with A14 Bionic Available for Pre-Order in NepalApple unveiled the new iPad Air 4 during its live event back in September. And,…
- Analogue Mall to Introduce Trade-In Program; Trade-In Old Gadgets for the New Ones or Cash!Analogue Mall is a multibrand e-commerce site with lots of gadgets on offer. It’s a…
- JBL Go 3 Launching in Nepal Soon – An Ultra Portable Speaker!JBL has plenty of portable speakers and their Go series is one of the best…