Bringing a new generation of orange power in the county, Hansraj Hulaschand, the sole authorized distributor of KTM bikes in Nepal has launched five new models to the already feature packed lineup of bikes it has in its table.
Price of New KTM Bikes
- KTM RC 390 – Rs. 689,900
- KTM Duke 390 – Rs. 699,900
- KTM Duke 250 – Rs. 534,900
- KTM RC 200 – Rs. 529,000
- KTM Duke 200 – Rs. 444,900
KTM Duke is synonym to entry level performance bikes. While the duke lineup saw a few changes since its launch, the 2017 model promises to be a game changer for KTM. This new lineup promises to give you a adrenalin packed ride with a price tag its competitors can dream of.
- Daraz 12.12 Sale Day Begins – Promises up to 60% OFFIt’s here again, the end of the decade is back again to take another year…
- Xiaomi AirDots Finally See Nepal’s Daylight: Priced at Rs. 4,799 and 6 Months WarrantyHeadphone jacks are going extinct with the arrival of new flagship smartphones every day. With…
- Xiaomi Launches the Redmi K30 and K30 5G: Flagship Killer 3.0 Unleashed?The Redmi K20 Pro that was unleashed in the 3rd quarter of 2019 managed to…