Bringing a new generation of orange power in the county, Hansraj Hulaschand, the sole authorized distributor of KTM bikes in Nepal has launched five new models to the already feature packed lineup of bikes it has in its table.
Price of New KTM Bikes
- KTM RC 390 – Rs. 689,900
- KTM Duke 390 – Rs. 699,900
- KTM Duke 250 – Rs. 534,900
- KTM RC 200 – Rs. 529,000
- KTM Duke 200 – Rs. 444,900
KTM Duke is synonym to entry level performance bikes. While the duke lineup saw a few changes since its launch, the 2017 model promises to be a game changer for KTM. This new lineup promises to give you a adrenalin packed ride with a price tag its competitors can dream of.
- New and Upcoming Cars in NepalReview of: Upcoming Cars in NepalReviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:4On August 21, 2019Last modified:August 21, 2019Summary:So,…
- Hero Scooters Price in NepalReview of: Hero ScootersVersion:Latest & UpdatedPrice:Rs. 164000 to Rs. 206000Reviewed by: Abhishek GuptaRating:4On August 21,…
- Tata Harrier, Renamed as Tata H5! Launch Date Confirmed for NADA Auto Show 2019!Review of: 2019 Tata HarrierPrice:TBDReviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:5On August 21, 2019Last modified:August 21, 2019Summary:Well, the…