Alright, we have some good news and bad news. Let’s start with the good news. According to our sources, it seems that CFMoto 250SR is going to launch in Nepal!
Isn’t that very exciting? Yes, it is! However, the official launch date and price hasn’t yet been revealed. So, that brings us to the bad news. As of this writing, there is no official launch date, not even a hint! Although, going by the rumors, the official launch date of CFMoto 250SR might be sometime this year. Well, these are just rumors, so take it with a grain of salt.
CFMoto 250SR Overview
CFMoto 250SR is powered by a liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine with a 250cc displacement. As expected, the engine can produce a max power of 26.5PS at 9000rpm and max torque of 22Nm at 7500rpm. Like its sibling, it gets a dual-channel ABS along with a detailed TFT instrument console.
Furthermore, it likely comes with a hydraulic clutch, USD Forks, comfortable seats, and so much more. If you have experienced the magic of CFMoto, then 250SR will be no different.
Does the specs sheet sound familiar?
If you didn’t know, CFMoto 250SR is a fully faired version of the 250NK. So, you will get the same engine, same performance, and the same experience but in a fully faired machine. With the fully faired styling, you can truly say that the good just got better!
When will CFMoto 250SR Launch in Nepal?
As of this writing, we don’t have a definitive launch date. However, CFMoto Nepal has begun teasing its inevitable launch in Nepal. Interestingly, CFMoto 250SR has already been launched in China. However, it is set to launch in the year 2020, in India.
READ NEXT: Upcoming Bikes in Nepal
Frankly, this is weird… Theoretically, CFMoto 250SR gets its first launch in Nepal, followed by the launch in India. Usually, the exact opposite happens. Woah… just to say it out loud, that entire sentence feels weird and out of place. Well, something like this has happened before, case in point Hyundai Kona, so it’s not totally impossible.
CFMoto 250SR Key Specifications
- Engine Displ. : 250cc
- Engine: Liquid-Cooled EFI
- Maximum Power: 27 bhp @9000rpm
- Maximum Torque: 22nm torque @ 7500rpm
- Mileage: N/A
- No. of Gears: 6
- Braking: Dual Disc Brakes with Bosch ABS
- ABS: Dual Channel ABS
- Fuel Tank: 13 liters
CFMoto 250SR Price in Nepal: TBA
I want to go into more details. Since most of the specs sheets and styling hasn’t yet been confirmed, I am forced to reserve my judgment until then. However, the 250SR styling simply looks amazing! Okay, there has been a lot of good-looking bike in the Nepali market. Trust me when I say this, in comparison to CFMoto 250SR, every other bike falls short! The overall styling is simply unique and sporty. Honestly, I would just buy this bike for the looks alone, no joke.
Moreover, if the CFMoto 250SR price in Nepal comes under 5-6Lakhs. I assure you, it is going to be a game changer!
- Nokia 3.2 with Large Display & Big Battery Launching in Nepal SoonReview of: Nokia 3.2Reviewed by: Nishan Rating:4On June 19, 2019Last modified:June 19, 2019Summary:If this is…
- Nokia 2.2 with Helio A22 SoC, 13MP Rear Camera to Launch in Nepal SoonReview of: Nokia 2.2Reviewed by: Nishan Rating:4On June 18, 2019Last modified:June 18, 2019Summary:The competition has…
- 2019 Honda Dio DLX Launched in Nepal – Now Comes with Digital Instrument Cluster!Review of: Honda Dio 2019Price:Rs. 2,03,900Reviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:4On June 18, 2019Last modified:June 18, 2019Summary:Interestingly,…