CFMoto 250SR is available for bookings in Nepal.
ANNA International Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor of CFMoto bikes in Nepal, is prepping up for the launch of the new CFMoto in Nepal. The all-new 250SR is set to be a new addition to the 250cc family, bringing a fully faired design to the table.
Cleverly named Sport Racing, 250 SR combines sophisticated design with powerful performance. It is one of the most anticipated CFMoto bikes in a long time.
While the details hadn’t been clearer before, it is now.
CFMoto Nepal has finally broken silence on details regarding its upcoming arrival, including its expected launch date and pricing. As for the pricing, CFMoto 250SR price in Nepal is set at Rs. 6.90 Lakhs.
With that, let take a quick look at everything offered in the new CFMoto 250SR in Nepal.
CFMoto 250SR Specifications
- Engine Type: Single-cylinder, Liquid-cooled, 4-valve, DOHC, BOSCH EFI
- Emission Standard: EURO4
- Displacement: 249 cc
- Cooling System: Liquid Cooled
- Starting Mechanism: Self Starter Only
- Max Power: 26.5 PS @ 9000 rpm
- Max Torque: 22 Nm @ 7500rpm
- Gearbox: 6-Speed
- Top Speed: 128 Kmph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 12 liter
- Mileage: 35 Kmpl
- Front Tyre: 110/70-R17 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 140/60-R17 – Disc
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Braking System: Dual-Channel ABS
- Suspension Setup: USD Front Forks and Rear Monoshock
- Seat Height: 795 mm
- Ground Clearance: 150 mm
- Kerb Weight: 151 kg
- Colors: Blue, Black
CFMoto 250SR Price in Nepal: Rs. 6,90,000
CFMoto 250SR Overview
CFMoto 250SR is the fully-faired version of the popular 250NK.
It comes with an elegant lightweight outline, complete with a muscular profile and aggressive stance. The ergonomic design comes with a practical purpose, bringing track-based ergonomics to street riding.
CFMoto 250SR illustrates its racing DNA by combining both speed and beauty together.
The design queues have been carried over from CFMoto 250NK. However, the front portion is entirely new, featuring sportier graphics.
CFMoto 250SR is available in two colors: Blue and Black.
CFMoto 250SR is powered by a 249cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. It is can produce 26.5PS of max power at 9000rpm and 22Nm of max torque at 7500rpm. Moreover, it is mated to a 6-speed gearbox with a 12-liter fuel tank.
As stated before, both 250SR and 250NK shares similarity with one another. In this case, the engine configuration, among other elements, is the same as well.
250SR also features a Hydraulic Clutch, USD Forks, and Sport Riding Position.
CFMoto 250SR is feature-loaded. Being a premium offering, it should not come as that big of a surprise. So, here is the quick list of features in the new CFMoto 250SR.
CFMoto 250SR ABS Feature Highlights
- 250cc EFI Engine with Liquid-Cooling
- Lightweight Naked Sports Design
- 6-Speed Transmission
- USD Fork with Mid Monoshock
- Dual Disc Braking
- Continental ABS System
- LED Lighting System
- TFT Color Display Dashboard with Light Change
- Sports and Rain Map Switch
- Underbelly Muffler
- Integrated Two-Piece Seat
- Stylish Alloy Wheels
- Slipper Clutch
CFMoto 250SR Price in Nepal and Availability
CFMoto 250SR price in Nepal is Rs. 6,90,000. For the price, it offers a whole lot of premium features, perhaps even more than its naked sports sibling.
|CFMoto Bike||Price in Nepal|
|CFMoto 250SR||Rs. 690000|
Talking about its launch date, it will officially launch in late April 2021.
However, it is currently available for bookings in Nepal at the nearest CFMoto showroom.
CFMoto 250SR will compete against the likes of Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 and KTM RC 200. Among the competition, KTM RC 200 boasts an updated BS6-compliant engine for similar pricing.
However, CFMoto includes better specs with color TFT display, Slipper Clutch, and more! Due to the extra features, the CFMoto price is slightly higher at a reasonable difference.
Also, watch our review of the Bajaj Dominar 250 in Nepali.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the official distributor of CFMoto motorcycles in Nepal?
ANNA International Pvt. Ltd. is the authorized distributor of CFMoto motorcycles in Nepal.
When will CFMoto 250SR launch in Nepal?
CFMoto 250SR will launch in Nepal in late April 2021.
What is the price of CFMoto 250SR in Nepal?
The price of CFMoto 250 SR in Nepal is set at Rs. 6,90,000.
Is CFMoto 250SR BS6?
No, CFMoto 250SR follows the European Emission Standard. So, it is EURO4-compliant.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Analogue Inc. Becomes Official Huawei Cloud Consulting & Reselling Partner in NepalAnalogue Inc. has become an official consulting and reselling partner of Huawei Cloud service in…
- ISPs to Hike Internet Price by up to Rs. 300 in Nepal Reasoning Increase in Pole RentInternet Service Providers are planning to increase the price of the internet due to the…
- WiSTEAM Steps to Sixth Year, Aims to Educate 2000 Girls about STEM Activities by Next YearWomen In STEAM (WiSTEAM), a social enterprise supporting girls and women education in the Science,…