KTM Bikes with BS6 compliant engines are coming to Nepal!
After months of anticipation, KTM Nepal officially announced the upcoming launch on its official Facebook page including a teaser for KTM Adventure 390.
KTM Duke 200 BS6 will be the first KTM Bike to arrive in Nepal. The new update brings in a complete design overhaul, without a major increase in price.
We’ll get to the pricing and launch date in a while. Before that, you should know that KTM Duke 200 BS6 is officially available for pre-bookings!
With that said, let’s take a quick look at everything new in KTM Duke 200 BS6.
KTM Duke 200 BS6 Specifications
- Engine Type: Single Cylinder, 4 Valve, Liquid Cooled, FI, DOH, BS6-Complaint
- Displacement: 199.5 cc
- Cooling System: Liquid Cooled
- Starting Mechanism: Self Starter Only
- Max Power: 25 PS @ 10000 rpm
- Max Torque: 19.3 Nm @ 8000 rpm
- Gearbox: 6-Speed
- Top Speed: 130 Kmph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 13.5 liter
- Mileage: 35 kmpl
- Front Tyre: 110/70-R17 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 150/60-R17 – Disc
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Braking System: Dual-Channel ABS
- Suspension Setup: WP USD Front Forks and WP Mono shock
- Seat Height: 810 mm
- Ground Clearance: 170 mm
- Kerb Weight: 150.3 kg
- Colors: Electric Orange and Ceramic White
KTM Duke 200 Price in Nepal: Rs. 5,29,900 (BS6)
KTM Duke 200 BS6
The ultimate thrill chaser is back with the new upgrades!
KTM Duke 200 BS6 gets a major design upgrade. Compared to the BS4 version, the 2020 version features a more aggressive design, more sporty appeal, and more edges.
If you think you’ve already seen the design before, you’re not wrong.
The design has been carried over from the KTM Duke 250 model.
So, the new Duke 200 BS6 comes with a large sculpted fuel tank along with edgy tank extensions. As expected, the Split Steel Trellis Frame is also there.
The overall design looks so pleasing, which is a major styling improvement from the previous generation.
Talking about the new design, KTM Duke 200 BS6 is available with all-new graphics and a new color scheme.
2020 KTM Duke 200 BS6 is available in two different color options: Electric Orange and new Ceramic White.
KTM Duke 200 BS6 is powered by a 199.5cc Single Cylinder, 4-stroke, 4-valve, Liquid-Cooled FI engine. Moreover, it can generate a max power of 25PS at 10000 rpm and max torque of 19.3 Nm at 8000 rpm.
Furthermore, it is mated to a 6-speed manual transmission. Additionally, it comes with a 13.5-liter fuel capacity with reported mileage of 30 kmpl.
The performance figures in the BS6 version aren’t different compared to the BS4 version.
Since it is a KTM engine, it shouldn’t be all that surprising. The performance is super refined with perky response time!
KTM Duke is popular for its premium price tag. So, the features on offer reflect that as well.
KTM Duke 200 BS6 Feature Highlights
- New Graphics & New Styling
- Perky Engine Performance
- Dual-Channel ABS
- Dual Disc Brakes
- WP Upside Down Front Forks with WP Monoshock
- Multi-information Digital Instrument Console
- Underbelly Exhaust
- LED DRLs
- LED Taillamps
KTM Duke 200 Price in Nepal (BS6) and Availability
Duke 200 BS6 comes with a fresh new design with similar experience on offer.
KTM Duke 200 price in Nepal (BS6) is Rs. 5,39,900. Compared to the previous BS4 model, that’s about an Rs. 15,000 price increase.
ALSO READ: Jawa Motorcycle Launch in Nepal Confirmed!
KTM Duke 200 is the best-selling KTM bike in Nepal. With the new styling, it might just continue being the best-seller.
As for the availability, the KTM representative expected the new KTM Bike to be launched within next 15 days.
So, is it worth it?
Well, the KTM brand is notorious for its extreme price. However, it does back up that claim with premium features and premium hardware on offer.
With that level of pricing, riders do have a plethora of choices from Bajaj NS200, Yamaha FZ 250, Suzuki Gixxer 250, and so on.
Ironically, you could even get the 2019 Dominar 400 which is Rs. 10,000 cheaper than this.
Ultimately, KTM does offer a unique experience, which is difficult to replicate.
For some of us, the experience is worth more than the high asking price.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are KTM Bikes available with BS6 engines in Nepal?
KTM Bikes with BS6 compliant engines are coming to Nepal. KTM Duke 200 BS6 will be the first BS6 KTM Bike to arrive in Nepal.
What is the price of KTM Duke 200 BS6 in Nepal?
KTM Duke 200 BS6 price in Nepal is Rs. 5.39 Lakhs.
Does KTM Duke 200 BS6 have Slipper Clutch?
Unfortunately, KTM Duke 200 BS6 does not have a slipper clutch. However, it does have Dual-Channel ABS.
- Yamaha Fascino 125 FI First Ride: Refined BS6 Engine and New Practical FeaturesWe’ve come a long way since the early days of scooters in Nepal. Scooters are…
- TATA Altroz Launched in Nepal: Most Anticipated Hatchback Now at Killer Price!Tata Altroz is now available in Nepal. Sipradi Trading Private Limited, the authorized distributor of…
- All-new BS6 KTM Bikes Officially Launched in NepalKTM Bikes with BS6-compliant engine arrives in Nepal. Hansraj Hulaschand & Co. Pvt. Ltd., the…
- Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Gets a Virtual Launch in Nepal, Price Starts at 30.96 LakhsHyundai Grand i10 Nios is now available in Nepal. Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS comes as…