TVS Apache RTR 200 4V BS6 is officially launched in Nepal!
Jagadamba Motors, the authorized distributor of TVS motorcycles in Nepal, has introduced its highly-anticipated TVS Apache RTR 200 4V BS6. With the successful launch of TVS NTorq BS6, it will mark the second BS6 entry in the TVS’s current lineup.
In its latest iteration, Apache RTR 200 4V BS6 comes with a BS6-compliant Race-Tuned Fuel Injection (RT-FI) engine.
Plus, it exclusively comes with segment-first features like the Adjustable Levers and Adjustable Front Suspension.
As for the pricing, TVS Apache RTR 200 4V BS6 price in Nepal will be Rs. 3.98 Lakhs.
Interestingly enough, TVS Nepal had launched an updated TVS Apache RTR 200 4V ABS a year ago. However, that version combined BS6 looks and features with a BS4-compliant engine.
With that said, let’s take a quick look at the new TVS Apache RTR 200 4V BS6 in Nepal.
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V BS6 Specifications
- Engine Type: Single-Cylinder, 4-stroke, 4-valve
- Emission Standard:
- BS6 in FI
- BS4 in Carb
- Displacement: 197.75 cc
- Cooling System: Oil Cooled
- Starting Mechanism: Self Starter Only
- Max Power:
- 20.82 PS @ 9000 rpm in FI
- 20.50 PS @ 8500 rpm in Carb
- Max Torque:
- 17.25 Nm @ 7250 rpm in FI
- 18.1 Nm @ 7000 rpm in Carb
- Gearbox: 5-Speed
- Top Speed: 114 Kmph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 12 liter
- Mileage: 35 kmpl
- Front Tyre: 90/90-17 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 130/70-R17 – Disc
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Braking System: Single-Channel ABS in FI and ABS variant
- Suspension Setup:
- Telescopic Forks with Hydraulic Dampers (Adjustable Preload) and Monoshock Suspension in FI
- Telescopic Forks with Hydraulic Dampers and Monoshock Suspension in Carb
- Seat Height: 800 mm
- Ground Clearance: 180 mm
- Kerb Weight: 152 kg
- Colors: Black-Red, White-Red, Grey-Yellow, Blue-Red
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Price in Nepal: Rs. 3,24,900 – Rs. 3,98,900
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V BS6 Overview
The overall body design and graphics remain unchanged.
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V BS6 comes with an “ant-head” shaped LED headlamp along with redesigned DRLs. It gives off a sportier vibe while improving nighttime visibility.
The body styling sports race-inspired graphics.
Other design elements include an aggressive tank cowl, aerodynamics claw mirrors, engine cowl, and split-seat setup.
It continues to be the most aggressively unique naked sport in its segment.
Additionally, TVS Apache RTR 200 4V is available in two different colors: Black, White, and Blue.
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V BS6 is powered by a 197.75cc, Single-Cylinder, 4-Stroke, 4-valve, Oil-cooled, RT-FI engine. It can generate a max power of 20.82PS at 9000rpm and a max torque of 17.25Nm at 7250rpm.
Furthermore, it is mated to a 5-speed transmission with an A-RT slipper clutch.
Compared to the BS6 iteration in the Indian market, this one sports a Single-Channel ABS for cost savings. Nonetheless, it continues to feature three Riding Modes (Rain, Urban, and Sports) as standard.
As stated earlier, it also gets segment-first features like the Adjustable Levers and Adjustable Front Suspension.
Here is a quick highlight of new features in the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V.
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Feature Highlights
- Dynamic Racing Inspired Styling
- 200cc 4-Valve Engine
- Sculpted Fuel Tank with Off-Placed Fuel Cap
- Anti-Reverse Torque (AR-T) Slipper Clutch
- All-Digital Instrument Cluster
- LED DRLs
- Halogen Headlamp and LED Taillamp
- Clip-On Handlebars
- Dual-Barrel Exhaust
- Dual-Disc Brakes
- Split Seat with Stylish Grabrails
- Improved LED Headlamp Lights (NEW)
- Redesign Headlamp and DRLs (NEW)
- Single-Channel ABS (NEW)
- SmartXonnect System with Bluetooth Capabilities (NEW)
- Dedicated Info/Control Switch (NEW)
- Radial Tyres (NEW)
- Multi Ride Modes (NEW)
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V BS6 Price in Nepal and Availability
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V BS6 price in Nepal is set at Rs. 3,84,900. Furthermore, it is available in a single variant as standard.
|TVS Apache RTR 200 4V||Variant||Price in Nepal|
|TVS Apache RTR 200 4V||BS6 – ABS with SmartXonnect||Rs. 398900|
|TVS Apache RTR 200 4V||BS4 – ABS with SmartXonnect||Rs. 369900|
|TVS Apache RTR 200 4V||BS4||Rs. 324900|
Talking about its availability, it is available for purchase across all TVS Showrooms in Nepal.
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V BS6 competes against Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 ABS FI and Bajaj Pulsar 220F ABS.
While TVS Apache RTR 200 4V BS6 might lack power in the 200-250cc segment, it is still one of the most value-for-money offerings.
Also, check our TVS RTR 200 4V Review video!