TVS Apache RTR 200 4V BS6 is officially launched in Nepal!
Jagadamba Motors, the authorized distributor of TVS motorcycles in Nepal, has introduced its highly-anticipated TVS Apache RTR 200 4V BS6. With the successful launch of TVS NTorq BS6, it will mark the second BS6 entry in the TVS’s current lineup.
In its latest iteration, Apache RTR 200 4V BS6 comes with a BS6-compliant Race-Tuned Fuel Injection (RT-FI) engine.
Plus, it exclusively comes with the segment-first features like the Adjustable Levers and Adjustable Front Suspension.
As for the pricing, TVS Apache RTR 200 4V BS6 price in Nepal will be Rs. 3.84 Lakhs.
Interestingly enough, TVS Nepal had launched an updated TVS Apache RTR 200 4V ABS a year ago. However, that version combined BS6 looks and features with a BS4-compliant engine.
With that said, let’s take a quick look at the new TVS Apache RTR 200 4V BS6 in Nepal.
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V BS6 Specifications
- Engine Type: SI, 4-stroke, 4-valve, FI Engine
- Emission Standard: BS6
- Displacement: 197.75 cc
- Cooling System: Oil Cooled
- Starting Mechanism: Self Starter Only
- Max Power: 20.82 PS @ 9000 rpm
- Max Torque: 17.25 Nm @ 7250 rpm
- Gearbox: 5-Speed with Slipper Clutch
- Top Speed: 114 Kmph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 12 liter
- Mileage: 35 kmpl
- Front Tyre: 90/90-17 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 130/70-R17 – Disc
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Braking System: Single-Channel ABS
- Suspension Setup: Adjustable Telescopic Forks with Hydraulic Dampers and Monoshock Suspension
- Seat Height: 800 mm
- Ground Clearance: 180 mm
- Kerb Weight: 152 kg
- Colors: Black-Red, White-Red, Matt-Blue
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V BS6 Price in Nepal: Rs. 3,84,900
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V BS6 Overview
The overall body design and graphics remain unchanged.
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V BS6 comes with an “ant-head” shaped LED headlamp along with redesigned DRLs. It gives off a sportier vibe while improving nighttime visibility.
The body styling sports race-inspired graphics.
Other design elements include aggressive tank cowl, aerodynamics claw mirrors, engine cowl, and split-seat setup.
It continues to be the most aggressively unique naked sport in its segment.
Additionally, TVS Apache RTR 200 4V is available in two different colors: Black, White, and Blue.
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V BS6 is powered by a 197.75cc, Single-Cylinder, 4-Stroke, 4-valve, Oil-cooled, RT-FI engine. It can generate a max power of 20.82PS at 9000rpm and a max torque of 17.25Nm at 7250rpm.
Furthermore, it is mated to a 5-speed transmission with an A-RT slipper clutch.
Compared to the BS6 iteration in the Indian market, this one sports a Single-Channel ABS for cost savings. Nonetheless, it continues to feature three Riding Modes (Rain, Urban, and Sports) as standard.
As stated earlier, it also gets segment-first features like the Adjustable Levers and Adjustable Front Suspension.
Here is a quick highlight of new features in the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V.
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Feature Highlights
- Dynamic Racing Inspired Styling
- BS6-compliant RTFI Engine
- Improved LED Headlamp Lights
- Redesign Headlamp and DRLs
- Sculpted Fuel Tank with Off-Placed Fuel Cap
- All-Digital Instrument Cluster
- SmartXonnect System with Bluetooth Capabilities
- Multi Ride Mode (Sports, Rain, City)
- Dedicated Info/Control Switch
- Clip-On Handlebars
- Dual-Barrel Exhaust
- Dual Disc Braking
- Split Seat with Stylish Grab Rails
- Single-Channel ABS with Rear Wheel Lift Protection
- Radial Tyres
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V BS6 Price in Nepal and Availability
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V BS6 price in Nepal is set at Rs. 3,84,900. Furthermore, it is available in a single variant as standard.
|TVS Apache RTR 200 4V||Variant||Price in Nepal|
|TVS Apache RTR 200 4V||BS6 – ABS with SmartXonnect||Rs. 384900|
|TVS Apache RTR 200 4V||BS4 – ABS with SmartXonnect||Rs. 355900|
|TVS Apache RTR 200 4V||BS4||Rs. 324900|
Talking about its availability, it is available for purchase across all TVS Showrooms in Nepal.
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V BS6 competes against Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 ABS FI and Bajaj Pulsar 220F ABS.
While TVS Apache RTR 200 4V BS6 might lack power in the 200-250cc segment, it is still one of the most value-for-money offerings.
Also, check our Bajaj Dominar 400 Review video!
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Confirmed: Yamaha MT 15 BS6 is Finally Launching in Nepal!Yamaha MT-15 BS6 is headed for Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the authorized distributor of Yamaha motorcycles…
- Infinix Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsInfinix is a Hong Kong-based smartphone maker that focuses on making budget phones. Infinix mobiles…
- Samsung Dashain Tihar Offer 2078: up to 35% Discount on Samsung ProductsSamsung, Nepal’s leading consumer electronics brand is giving up to 35% discount on their products…