Vivo launched its first of the S series phone, Vivo S1, two months ago in Nepal. At first, only the top 6GB variant of the phone was introduced. Recently, the company also launched the base 4GB variant of the device. Now, as a part of festive offer, Vivo Nepal has just announced the price drop on the base variant. The company is offering Rs. 1,000 discount on the phone, which boils down the Vivo S1 price in Nepal for 4GB variant at Rs. 28,990.
The Vivo S1 looks and feels kind of premium at start. But is it as premium on the inside as it is in the outside?
For now, let’s have a look at everything the phone has to offer.
Vivo S1: Let’s look at the specs
The design in the phone is quite smooth, unique and has a shimmery bluish gradient in the center of the back in the Ice Black Version.
The display is 6.38-Inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. The screen is fully bezel-less with an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 with a water-drop cut out at the front for the 25MP Front camera.
It comes with a mediaTek Helio P65 Octa-core processor and comes in 4GB/6GB variant with 128GB storage which can be expanded up to 256GB. The phone currently runs on FunTouch OS based on Android 9. The phone has huge battery capacity of 4,500mAh which will easily last a day with medium usage and with fast charging it will fully charge the battery at around 90 minutes. For security, the phone contains an in-display fingerprint sensor and face unlock which is pretty fast and accurate.
The rear is a triple camera setup with 16MP primary Camera with f 1.78, 8MP Ultra-Wide Camera with f 2.2 and a 5MP depth sensor with f 2.4. The front has a 32MP camera for selfies with f 2.0 which is the main highlighting feature of the phone. The phone does support dual SIM setup. The headphone jack is still present in the phone as well. And extra features for the phone include USB 2.0, OTG, GPS, kids-mode and eye-protection mode
SEE ALSO: Vivo Mobiles Price in Nepal
Vivo S1 Key Specifications
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P65 Octa core (4×2.1 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53) Processor
- Display: 6.38-Inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels and aspect ratio of 19.5:9
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- RAM/ROM: 4/6 GB RAM/128GB ROM can be expanded up to 256GB
- Rear Camera: Triple Camera Rear Setup // 16 MP, f/1.78, 13mm (ultrawide), PDAF // 8 MP, f/2.2, (wide) // 5 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor // Features include: LED flash, panorama.
- Video: Video [email protected] and [email protected]
- Front Camera: Single 32MP front camera at f 2.0 and video: [email protected]
- Battery: Non-removable 4500 mAh battery, Fast Charge 18W
- Security: In-built fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock
Vivo S1 Price in Nepal: Rs. 34,690 (6GB) / Rs. 28,990 (4GB)
So how good is the Vivo S1?
As of now, the Vivo S1 is representing the entire S-series; well the phone needs to be impressive. Am I right? Well the phone is pretty cool actually. For a mid-ranger I guess it has some really good aspects. The Helio P65 processor, in-display fingerprint sensor, the 32MP front camera, 4500 mAh battery, 18W Fast charging are aspects of the phone that I really like.
With the features it provides and the price, the phone competes with the likes Samsung M40 and a cheaper but powerful device Redmi Note 7 Pro, and also the Pocophone F1. In comparison to these devices it does fall short but it does have the capacity to prove themselves.
If you prefer to use the front camera more often, need larger battery life then this phone is definitely for you. Else for this price point and the features when taken into consideration, there are some better options available out there.
- Samsung A21s with Exynos 850 and HD+ Screen to Launch in Nepal SoonSamsung Galaxy A21s was launched last month in India. And, now it’s heading to Nepal.…
- DFSK Glory 560, Affordable Seven Seater SUV, Launching in Nepal SoonDFSK Glory 560 is launching soon in Nepal! Kuzu Nepal Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributors…
- vivo Y30 with 5000 mAh Battery & Helio P35 Launching in Nepal SoonVivo recently launched the vivo V19 in Nepal And, now Vivo is ready to launch…