Royal Enfield Nepal has finally launched the all-new Royal Enfield Meteor 350.
Vivek Automobiles Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor of Royal Enfield motorcycles in Nepal, has revealed interesting details on its most highly-anticipated product. More importantly, it marks the first entry of Royal Enfield BS6 in Nepal.
As for the pricing, the Royal Enfield Meteor price in Nepal starts at Rs. 6 Lakhs and goes up to Rs. 6.45 Lakhs. Furthermore, it will be available in three different variants.
Meteor 350 was launched back in 2020, replacing the iconic Thunderbird X.
In this new avatar, Meteor brings in much-awaited improvements and a plethora of next-gen features.
With that said, let’s take a quick look at the Royal Enfield Meteor 350 in Nepal along with its key specifications.
Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Specifications
- Engine Type: Single-Cylinder, 4-stroke, SOHC, EFI
- Emission Standard: BS6
- Displacement: 349 cc
- Cooling System: Oil Cooled
- Starting Mechanism: Self Starter Only
- Max Power: 20.48 PS @ 6100 rpm
- Max Torque: 27 Nm @ 4000 rpm
- Gearbox: 5-Speed
- Top Speed: 113 Kmph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 15 liters
- Mileage: 40 kmpl
- Front Tyre: 100/90-19 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 140/70-17 – Disc
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Braking System: Dual-Channel ABS
- Suspension Setup: Telescopic and Twin Tube Emulsion Absorbers
- Seat Height: 765 mm
- Ground Clearance: 170 mm
- Kerb Weight: 197 kg
- Colors: Yellow, Red, Blue, Black, Brown
Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Price in Nepal: Rs. 6,00,000 – Rs. 6,45,000
Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Overview
Royal Enfield Meteor 350 continues on its cruiser DNA.
It continues on the design, made mainstream by the Thunderbird. However, it improves on the old design by including new design changes.
This redesign improves the overall appeal of the motorcycle while serving a practical purpose.
Meteor 350 comes with the classic halogen bulbs along with a circular LED DRL. Moreover, it comes with a new ring-type LED tail light.
Furthermore, it sports the new handlebar controls, unique only to Meteor 350.
On the other hand, it replaced the old Thunderbird single-piece seat with a more comfortable split-seat setup. Compared to the old setup, it is low and wide for more comfortable long rides.
However, the fuel tank has been only slightly redesigned. It features a slimmer profile with a more prominent teardrop-shaped fuel tank.
Royal Enfield Meteor 350 will be available in three variants: Fireball, Steller, and Supernova.
Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is powered by the new 349cc, Single-Cylinder, Air-Cooled, SOHC, EFI engine. It can generate a max power of 20.48PS at 6100rpm and a max torque of 27Nm at 4000rpm. Additionally, it is mated to a 5-speed gearbox with a 15-liter fuel tank.
Meteor gets a new J series engine that follows the BS6 norms.
In contrast to the traditional Royal Enfield experience, the new Meteor debuts the most refined 350cc engine yet. It offers the most punchy performance with minimal vibrations.
Here is a quick look at the new features in the Royal Enfield Meteor 350.
Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Features Highlight
- Retro Styled Cruiser Design
- New 350cc Engine
- Halogen Headlamp with LED DRL
- Ring-type LED Taillight
- Slimmer Teardrop Fuel Tank
- Split-Seat Setup
- New Instrument Meter with Tipper Navigation
- Balance Shaft
- Tripper Pod App for Navigation
- Smart Handlebar Controls
- USB Charging Port
- Bulkier Tyres with Alloy Designed Wheels
- Dual Disc Braking
- Dual-Channel ABS
- Telescopic Front Suspension and Twin Rear Suspension
Royal Enfield Meteor Price in Nepal and Availability
Royal Enfield Meteor price in Nepal starts at Rs. 6 Lakhs and goes up to Rs. 6.45 Lakhs.
It will be available in three variants across seven different colors. Interestingly, the colors will solely depend on the variant: Fireball (Yellow, Red), Steller (Blue, Red, Black), and Supernova (Brown, Blue).
|Royal Enfield Meteor 350||Variant||Price in Nepal|
|Royal Enfield Meteor 350||Fireball||Rs. 600000|
|Royal Enfield Meteor 350||Stellar||Rs. 617000|
|Royal Enfield Meteor 350||Supernova||Rs. 645000|
While Honda Highness is offering most features in this segment, many claim it to be expensive.
With the aggressive pricing, Royal Enfield Meteor’s success is now guaranteed by offering new styling, and a refined engine.
Adding all those elements, the RE cult-following will further boost its formula for success.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the authorized distributor of Royal Enfield Meteor 350 in Nepal?
Vivek Automobiles Pvt. Ltd. is the authorized distributor of Royal Enfield Meteor 350 in Nepal.
What is the price of Royal Enfield Meteor 350 in Nepal?
The price of Royal Enfield Meteor 350 in Nepal starts at Rs. 6.00 Lakhs to Rs. 6.47 Lakhs.
Is Royal Enfield Meteor 350 BS6 in Nepal?
Yes, the new Royal Enfield Meteor 350 comes with a BS6-compliant engine.
Also, watch our review of the Jawa Classic in Nepali.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- OnePlus Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsOnePlus is a Chinese smartphone maker that focuses on performance over anything else. Its parent…
- Honda CB350 RS Gets a Price Hike in Nepal – Rs. 23,000 Expensive!Honda CB350 RS is now more expensive in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company Pvt. Ltd., the…
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Launching Next Week in Nepal!Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G is set to launch soon in Nepal. Samsung unveiled the Samsung…