The wait is finally over! United Traders Syndicate, the authorized distributor for Toyota in Nepal, has announced the launch of much-anticipated compact SUV. The all-new Toyota Rush 2018 is a five-seater SUV with its own unique design. Toyota Rush comes in two variants; Automatic and Manual Transmission option. The Toyota Rush price in Nepal with manual transmission with mild and high-grade specs is Rs. 61,90,000 and Rs. 71,40,000 respectively. Whereas, the automatic transmission in the mild and high-grade specs is Rs. 68,50,000 and Rs. 75,50,000 respectively.
Toyota Rush Overview
Toyota Rush is powered by a 1.5-liter petrol engine that delivers 105BHP with 140 Nm torque. It has a 5-speed gearbox in the manual and 4-speed gearbox in automatic. The design makes it stand out from the crowd. It comes with an intense modern design combined with LED headlamps, black cladding, a four-slat chrome grille, flared wheel arches with two-tone 16”/17” alloy wheels. Moreover, it will give you 220mm of ground clearance, making it perfect for Nepali roads. The mileage is also good, giving 6.6L/100km for manual and 6.7L/100km for automatic.
Toyota Rush Features
The list of interior features is an eye-catcher. It is equipped with features like Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS), Auto Light Control, Air Bags, Hill Assist Control, Traction Control along with other safety features. But that’s not all, industry standard features like fog lights, push start system, keyless entry, dual air conditioning, and a larger 7-inch infotainment screen is included. For the entertainment side, it has USB and Bluetooth support with 6 speakers! It has Android Auto Plus Show and Apple CarPlay support along with a 12V socket for smartphones.
And storage will also be least of your worries. There are five cupholders for your drinks and front door pockets that can easily hold up to two bottles. The glovebox is 6.5 liters with more storage in the central bin.
This new variant has been quite popular in the Nepali market. It has successfully garnered more than 150 pre-bookings! You will get to choose from six different color variations: Black Metallic, Bordeaux Mica, Bronze Mica Metallic, Dark Red Mica Metallic, Silver Mica Metallic, and White.
Toyota Rush 2018 Key Specifications (Base variant)
- Engine: 2NR-VE Inline 4Cylinder 16 Valve, Dual VVT-i
- Displacement: 1496cc
- Mileage: 66 kmpl
- Transmission: 5-speed manual
- Max Power: 104PS at 6000 RPM
- Max Torque: 136 NM at 4200 RPM
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 45L
- Ground Clearance: 220mm
- Seating Capacity: 5
- Curb Weight: 1195kg
- Brakes: Drum (Front) & Drum (Rear), ABS
- Safety: Airbags, ABS, EBD, ISOFIX, EPS, VTS
Toyota Rush 2018 Price in Nepal (Mild MT): Rs. 61,90,000
- Toyota Rush 2018 Price in Nepal (Mild AT): Rs. 68,50,000
- Toyota Rush 2018 Price in Nepal (High MT): Rs. 71,40,000
- Toyota Rush 2018 Price in Nepal (High AT): Rs. 75,50,000
One thing is clear, Toyota is here to change the automobile market with the new compact SUV. It brings out more features, packed in a unique design. So far, the critical response to Toyota Rush has been overwhelmingly positive along with the record-breaking pre-bookings! It will definitely be interesting to observe how the rivals like Ford EcoSport and Renault Duster.
What are your thoughts about the new Toyota Rush? Do your heart and mind agree upon buying this new compact SUV? Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments below.
- All-new 3rd Generation Swift Launched in Nepal; Price Starts at 28.99 Lakhs
- New Hyundai i20 Active Facelift 2018 Launched in Nepal; Price Starts at 33.96 Lakhs
- Mahindra Scorpio Facelift 2017 Hits The Roads of Nepal; Price Starts at Rs. 42.25 Lakhs
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- Ford Figo Automatic Launched: Two New Variants Enter Nepal!Ford Figo Automatic is now available in Nepal. Go Automobiles Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor…
- Poco X3 Pro Review: Awesome Gaming Performance on BudgetPros 120Hz IPS Display Awesome Performance Good Battery 33W Fast Charging Cons Thick for a…
- NIU UQim Electric Moped Launched in NepalNIU UQim is the latest NIU scooter launched for the Nepali market. Eco Infinity Pvt.…