Hyundai, the South Korean automobile maker, has launched the facelifted version of its most selling crossover hatchback in Nepal. Laxmi Intercontinental, the sole authorized distributor of Hyundai vehicles in Nepal, launched the two petrol variants of i20 Active facelift, Base, and S, variant a few days ago in Nepal at a price tag of Rs. 33,96,000, and Rs. 37,96,000 respectively.
The new i20 Active facelift is a slightly revised version of the previous i20 Active. The car comes with the minimal design changes on the exterior and interior. It comes with the contrasting paint scheme, revised alloy wheels, new seat upholstery, and revised center console.
Mechanically, the car remains the same. It continues to feature the 1.2-liter petrol engine that provides 81bhp of power and a peak torque of 114Nm. The engine comes mated with 5-speed manual gearbox. In terms of proportion, the car measures the same l*b*h of 3995mm*1760mm*1555mm. The wheelbase also remains the same at 2570mm, so does the ground clearance of 190mm.
The major changes come inside the cabin where it the Hyundai’s latest 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with an improved display. Additionally, it also gets Arkamys tuned sound system and an Android app-based remote too.
On the suspension front, the new i20 Active facelift gets McPherson strut at the front and coupled Torsion beam at the rear. Braking on the car is handled by a Disc brake at the front and Drum brake at the rear.
The new i20 Hyundai Active facelift rivals with likes of the newly launch Ford Freestyle, and Toyota Etios Cross.
- All-new 3rd Generation Swift Launched in Nepal; Price Starts at 28.99 Lakhs
- Mahindra Scorpio Facelift 2017 Hits The Roads of Nepal; Price Starts at Rs. 42.25 Lakhs
- New Tiago Wizz 2018 With Striking Dual Tone Color Launched in Nepal
- Tesla’s Cybertruck to be Enrolled into the Dubai Police Force ShortlyIt’s been like, a week since the “Bulletproof” Tesla Cybertruck has been introduced. In this…
- Honor 9X with Kirin 710F & Triple Camera Setup Officially Launched in Nepal TodayHonor launched a mid-range smartphone “Honor 9X“ in China back in July with the new…
- TATA Gravitas 7-Seater SUV: Things We Know So Far!Recently, Tata Motors announced its intentions to launch the all-new TATA Gravitas in India. Moreover,…