Go Automobile, the authorized distributor of Ford motors in Nepal has finally launched its all-new model Ford Ecosport 2017 in Nepal. More than certain updates on the exterior, this time Ford has come with the great and impressive changes inside the Ford Ecosport.
The new Ford Ecosport price in Nepal starts from Rs. 33,90,000 for the base option, which creates more competition for its rivals: Suzuki Bitara Breeza, Hyundai i20 Active, Fiat Avventura, Suzuki S-Cross, Hyundai Creta, Renault Duster, etc. The company has launched 10 variants of new Ford Ecosport consisting three petrol variants with manual transmission, two petrol variants automatic transmission, and rest five diesel variants with the manual transmission.
ALSO SEE: Ford Cars Price in Nepal
Now, the new Ford Ecosport 2017 comes with the new facelift in front that includes single and more aggressive chrome grill which resemble in Ford Endeavour, projected headlamps with wider housing and led DRL(Daytime Running Light) signature and stylish fog lights with side indicator next to it. Apart from that, new 16-inch alloy wheels on titanium and 17-inch alloy wheels on titanium plus is another change from outside in this car.
While on the inside, Ford has actually brought a lot of changes. Starting with the steering wheels, it comes with featured control keys and is finished very well. Brand new instrument cluster, updated gearbox, central console with the touch screen at the center, illuminated dual USB ports, power window at front and rear, new hand breaks with two cup holder next to it etc are additional changes on inside the Ford EcoSport. The new touchscreen at the center now comes with Apple Car Play and Android Auto an is more bright and sleek as a smartphone. Instrument Cluster is now plainer and easy to read. Well at the rear seat, nothing more has been changed expect a push button at the top of the seat which allows you to fold the whole seat with just one push. The boot space has been increased to 346 liters.
The new Ford Ecosport 2017 is now powered by 1497cc 1.5 E petrol engine code-named “The Dragon” that pumps out the max power of 121 bhp @ 6500 rpm and max torque of 150 Nm @ 4500 which makes the new Ecosport 2017 more powerful and fast than the previous outgoing model. With the fuel tank capacity of 52 liters, Ford Ecosport manages to maintain its mileage of 18 kmpl in the highway, which is one kind of best option for long distance cruising.
To the safety, Ecosport has been updated with the coolest safety features this time. Now it comes with the Dual channel ABS(Antilock Braking System), EBD(Electronic Brake Force Distribution), central locking, 7 airbags, seat belts warning, door ajar warning, crash sensor, power door locks etc. For the more safety, this time Ecosport has made with high strength boron steel. In addition to that, the Ecosport’s combination of traction control and an Electronic Stability Control helps keep you connected to the road and in control, especially around corners and when overtaking which together help to reduce the chances of wheel spin, and over- or under-steering in corners.
The new Ford Ecosport 2017 is now available in 7 different colors in Nepal: Absolute Black, Diamond White, Lightning Blue, Moondust Silver, Race Red, Smoke Grey, Canyon beige metallic
Ford Ecosport 2017 Key Specs
- Engine Displ. : 1497cc
- Power : 121 bph @ 6500rpm
- Torque : 150 Nm @ 4500rpm
- Mileage(city) : 18 kmpl
- No Of Gears : 6-speed manual
- Transmission : Manual (automatic in option)
- ABS : Combined ABS
- Fuel Type : Petrol and Diseal
- Ground Clearance : 200mm
Ford Ecosport Price in Nepal, Petrol MT Ambiente(2017): Rs. 33,90,000
- Ford Ecosport Price in Nepal, Petrol MT Trend: Rs. 35,90,000
- Ford Ecosport Price in Nepal, Petrol MT Titanium: Rs. 42,90,000
- Ford Ecosport Price in Nepal, Petrol AT Trend+: Rs. 42,90,000
- Ford Ecosport Price in Nepal, Petrol AT Titanium+: Rs. 48,90,000
- Ford Ecosport Price in Nepal, Diesel MT Ambiente: Rs. 38,90,000
- Ford Ecosport Price in Nepal, Diesel MT Trend: Rs. 40,90,000
- Ford Ecosport Price in Nepal, Diesel MT Trend+: Rs. 42,90,000
- Ford Ecosport Price in Nepal, Diesel MT Titanium: Rs. 47,90,000
- Ford Ecosport Price in Nepal, Diesel MT Titanium+: Rs. 49,90,000
For further information about new Ford Ecosport 2017, please can contact Ford Nepal.
- Samsung Galaxy M31 Review: The Go-to Mid-range SmartphoneThe Good Impressive AMOLED display Good enough performance Huge battery Good cameras The Bad The…
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Receives “Rs. 25,600” Price Drop: Still Viable Option in 2020?Samsung Galaxy Note 9 was launched in August of 2018 in Nepal. At launch Galaxy…
- MacBook Pro 13″ (2019) Receives Price Cut in Nepal – Now Starts at Rs. 1.65 LakhsApple launched its new 13-inch MacBook Pro in May. The new MacBook Pro 2020 brings…