Mahindra Scorpio, a symbolic SUV, has created a new benchmark in the SUV segment by becoming one of the most preferred SUV in Nepal. The official distributor of Mahindra vehicles in Nepal, Agni Group, has now come up with an updated Mahindra Scorpio – the new Scorpio Facelift 2017 in Nepal. The SUV is redesigned with 6-speed manual gearbox and updated engine which now produces 20bhp more.
The SUV was introduced earlier this week in four different variants: S4, S5, S7 and S11 in which S5 and S11 features 4WD drivetrain. The variants are also available in different seat options. The price of Mahindra Scorpio Facelift 2017 starts from Rs. 42,25,000 in Nepal.
The new Mahindra Scorpio 2017 is powered by a mHawk 4-cylinder 2179cc engine delivering a maximum power of 140 bhp at 3750 rpm and a maximum torque of 320 Nm at 1500 rpm. The vehicle is driven by an easy-shift 5-speed transmission(6-speed as an option) which optimizes performance allowing to cruise on highways with better fuel economy. The fuel system of the vehicle is built up of Common Rail Diesel Injection technology.
The vehicle enhances various features including alloy wheels, with newly designed tailgate with chrome applique, new ORVMs integrated side-turn indicators and LED tail lamps. The interior of the vehicle gets faux leather seats, faux leather wrapped steering and gear lever with more storage spaces to focus comfort and luxury inside the vehicle. Having a ground clearance of 180mm and wheelbase of 2680mm, the SUV drives smoothly regardless of the road conditions.
The Scorpio comes equipped with reverse parking sensor with a dynamic assist, 1-touch lane-change indicator, 6-inch touch-screen instrument cluster, GPS, automatic temperature control, projector headlamps and auto-window rollup. The safety features of the vehicle include dual-front airbags, Anti-lock Braking System(ABS), engine immobilizer, panic-brake indication. The new latest generation braking system with 9.1 Bosch ABS system is introduced in the vehicle which offers enhanced high-speed braking and improved brake feel
Mahindra Scorpio Facelift 2017 Key Specs
- Engine: mHawk 4 Cylinder Engine
- Displacement: 2179cc
- Max Power: 140 bhp @3750 rpm
- Max Torque: 320 Nm @ 1500 rpm
- No. of Gears: 6
- Transmission: Manual
- Seating Capacity: 7-8 Person
- Fuel Tank: 60 Ltr
- Kerb Weight: n/a
Mahindra Scorpio Facelift 2017 Price in Nepal, S4 2WD: Rs. 42,25,000
- Mahindra Scorpio Facelift 2017 Price in Nepal, S5 2WD: Rs. 44,70,000
- Mahindra Scorpio Facelift 2017 Price in Nepal, S5 4WD: Rs. 49,65,000
- Mahindra Scorpio Facelift 2017 Price in Nepal, S7 2WD: Rs. 49,60,000
- Mahindra Scorpio Facelift 2017 Price in Nepal, S11 2WD: Rs. 56,50,000
- Mahindra Scorpio Facelift 2017 Price in Nepal, S11 4WD: Rs. 61,50,000
The 2017 Mahindra Scorpio Facelift is now well-equipped and more powerful. Comparing with the previous versions of Mahindra Scorpio, the Facelift 2017 consists of new grills with chrome inserted to enhance the sportier look of the vehicle. Similarly, indicators in the foldable mirror, leather seat covers, LED tail lamps are some of the minor changes in the vehicle. The vehicle now drives through a 6-speed transmission to improve the performance of the 2179cc engine.
The main competitors of Mahindra Scorpio Facelift 2017 can be considered as Renault Duster, Ford EcoSport, and Hyundai Creta, while its biggest rival is Tata Safari Storme in Nepal. With upgraded exteriors and interiors, the vehicle is expected to meet the requirements of customers as the previous versions of Scorpio. The vehicle’s new and more imposing exteriors add a whole new dimension, while faux leather interiors give it a more stylish and premium feel.
For further information about Mahindra Scorpio Facelift 2017, please contact Agni Group at their official Facebook page.
- Xiaomi Launches Mi 10 5G with 108MP Camera and SD 865 in Nepal at Rs. 89,999Xiaomi is known for value phones with top-notch specifications and affordable price tag. In brief,…
- Yamaha Fascino 125 FI Bookings Open: Most Affordable FI Scooter in Nepal!Among countless achievements, Yamaha was the first two-wheeler company to introduce Fuel Injected technology in…
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite with Snapdragon 730G Launched in NepalXiaomi has established itself as a leading smartphone manufacturer with impressive smartphones at an affordable…