After marking presence on the streets of Russia, Argentina, Brazil and beyond, the all-new Renault Captur now makes its way to Nepal. It is a premium, good-looking, comfortable and well-equipped SUV featuring both imposing and distinctive design. Renault Captur is available in a total of 10 variants: four for petrol and six for diesel and the Renault Captur price in Nepal starts at Rs. 45,63,353.
Renault Captur shares powertrains with Renault Duster. The engine options in the Captur includes 1.5L Petrol and 1.5L Diesel specifications. The petrol variant displaces 1498cc producing maximum power of 106 PS at 5600 RPM and a torque of 142 Nm at 4000 RPM. While the diesel engine displaces 1461cc producing maximum power of 110 PS at 3850 RPM and a torque of 240 Nm at 1750 RPM. The SUV contains best-in-class ground clearance of 210 mm and wheelbase of 2673 mm.
Suspension duties are handled by MacPherson strut with Lower Transverse link, coil spring at front and Twist beam suspension with coil spring twin tube; Telescopic shock absorber at the rear. Transmission of the SUV holds a 5-speed Manual for Petrol and 6-speed Manual for Diesel Engine. The fuel injection system contains Multipoint Fuel Injection for Petrol and Common Rail Direct Injection for the Diesel engine. The LED daytime running lights, floating front indicators (a la Audi), black cladding, 17” alloys, ‘ripple effect’ taillights and even safety features like dual airbags, ABS and EBD are standard in all variants of Renault Captur.
The dual tone sculpted roof, chrome-studded front grille, and innovative lighting system enhance the exterior of the SUV. While the interior has been designed with Plush ErgoDesign leather seats and technology features like the Intelligent ULC 3.0 appeals the customer. The seats are 6-way adjustable and come with ample legroom in both front and back rows. Renault Captur contains a boot space of 392 liters which can be extended to 1352 liters.
For the safety measures, the braking system of the vehicle is embedded with ABS + EBD + Brake Assist. Other technologies like Cruise control, Speed limiter, wheel controls are accompanied by advanced features like auto headlamps and rain sensing wipers. Smart access card for keyless entry and Walk away lock ensures the protection of the vehicle from human threats. The SUV contains Standard Safety pack including one-touch lane change indicator, Tilt adjustable power steering, Impact sensing auto door unlock, SPeed sensing auto door lock, Driver seatbelt reminder, and Engine Immobilizer.
Renault Captur Key Specifications
|Engine||1.5L H4K Petrol||1.5L K9K dCi Diesel|
|Max Power||106 PS @ 5600 RPM||110 PS @ 3850 RPM|
|Max Torque||142Nm @ 4000 RPM||240 Nm @ 1750 RPM|
|Mileage||13.87 kmpl||20.37 kmpl|
|Transmission||5-Speed Manual||6-Speed Manual|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||50L||50L|
Renault Captur Price in Nepal, Petrol RXE: Rs. 45,63,353
- Renault Captur Price in Nepal, Petrol RXL: Rs. 47,82,331
- Renault Captur Price in Nepal, Petrol RXT Mono: Rs. 51,11,016
- Renault Captur Price in Nepal, Petrol RXT Dual: Rs. 52,43,730
- Renault Captur Price in Nepal, Diesel RXE: Rs. 50,44,233
- Renault Captur Price in Nepal, Diesel RXL: Rs. 54,55,645
- Renault Captur Price in Nepal, Diesel RXT Mono: Rs. 57,90,965
- Renault Captur Price in Nepal, Diesel RXT Dual: Rs. 59,08,901
- Renault Captur Price in Nepal, Diesel Platine Dual: Rs. 63,38,780
Renault Captur competes against Compact SUVs of Nepal as Hyundai Creta, Suzuki Vitara Brezza, and Ford Ecosports. Renault Captur is highly sophisticated SUV but the 4×4 drivetrain option and Automatic transmission are missing in the vehicle. Talking about economic factor, the Renault Captur is priced slightly more than other compact SUVs of this range but is worth compared to features provided. It has the best-in-class ground clearance and the mileage stands out as 20.37 kmpl (for Diesel) which makes this vehicle a perfect choice to consider for Nepali customers.
- Nepal’s First CUV Ford Freestyle Launched in Nepal; Price Starts at Rs. 26.99 Lakhs
- 2018 Toyota Rush SUV Introduced in Nepal; Pre-booking Open
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio X Officially Launched in Nepal at Rs. 26,99,000
- Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Launched: A Perfect Hatchback?If you’ve ever been shopping for a new hatchback, you might notice there’s something similar.…
- Here’s How You can Prebook the New Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+Samsung release two major flagships in a year; S series and then the Note series.…
- New and Upcoming Cars in NepalReview of: Upcoming Cars in NepalReviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:4On August 21, 2019Last modified:August 21, 2019Summary:So,…