The official distributor of Suzuki automobiles in Nepal, V.G groups, is planning to launch its new cruiser bike in January 2018. Suzuki Intruder 150 will be one of the most affordable cruisers of Nepal.
As per the company, the price of Suzuki Intruder is expected to be in between Rs. 2,95,000 to Rs. 3,10,000 in Nepal. Currently, the booking of this bike is open in the official showrooms. Suzuki Intruder 150 can be bought after 40% down payment at an interest rate of 15%.
Suzuki Intruder 150 Specs Outline
The four-stroke, single cylinder engine of Suzuki Intruder 150 is capable of producing 14.8 PS of power at 8000 rpm and 14 Nm of torque at 6000 rpm. The bike is powered by cutting-edge technology which boasts top-class power performance and excellent fuel efficiency. The 154.9 cc engine Suzuki Intruder 150 is air-cooled and consists of two values. Suzuki Intruder uses carburetor fuel system. The engine of Suzuki Intruder 150 is based on Suzuki Gixxer. Suzuki Intruder will definitely provide a relaxed and comfortable ride for its customers.
With the fuel tank capacity of 14 liters, the Suzuki Intruder 150 provides a mileage of 40-50 kmpl like its rival Avenger 150. Hence, Suzuki Intruder can be one of the fuel-efficient bikes in Nepal.
Both Suzuki Intruder and Avenger and have the same weight of 148kg. The ground clearance of Intruder 150 is 170mm more than its rival Avenger 150 which is 169mm. The telescopic suspension is used as front suspension and a 7-step adjustable rear mono-shock suspension is used as a rear suspension in Suzuki Intruder.
The wheelbase of Suzuki Intruder 150 is of 1405 mm whereas wheelbase of Avenger 150 is of 1480mm. Hence, Intruder 150 has slightly smaller wheelbase in comparison to its rival Avenger 150 Street.
What are the safety features provided by Suzuki Intruder 150?
Anti-Lock Braking System is able to provide safe braking experience to bike riders and Suzuki is able to provide a single channel ABS in Intruder Suzuki 150 whereas its rival Bajaj Avenger is unable to provide ABS in any of their Avenger models. The front brake of Suzuki Intruder is of 266mm Disc and the rear brake is 240mm Disc. The wheelbase of Suzuki Intruder 150 is 1405 mm. Suzuki Intruder consists of alloy wheels and tubeless tires.
Black and Silver are the two colors offered by Suzuki for Suzuki Intruder 150.
What’s new in Suzuki Intruder 150?
Some of the main features provided by Suzuki Intruder 150 are as follows:
- Single Channel ABS
- Sporty Dual Outlet type Exhaust
- Fully Digital Speedo Meter
- Legendary Intruder inspired headlamp and styling
Key Specifications of Suzuki Intruder 150
- Engine Displ.: 154.9 cc, 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, air-cooled
- Maximum Power: 14.6 BHP @ 8000 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 14 NM @ 6000 rpm
- Mileage: 40-50 kmpl
- No Of Gears: 5
- Front Brake: 266mm Disc
- Rear Brake: 240mm Disc
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS): Single Channel ABS
- Wheels Type: Alloy wheels
- Fuel Tank: 14 liters
Suzuki Intruder 150 Price in Nepal (Expected): Rs. 2,95,000 to Rs. 3,10,000
The design and headlight of Suzuki Intruder 150 are inspired by legendary Suzuki Intruder which makes the bike much more gorgeous. Also, Intruder 150 is able to provide higher power and torque at lower RPM than Bajaj Avenger 150 Street. Although Suzuki Intruder 150 will be priced higher than Avenger 150 Street, Suzuki Intruder provides single channel ABS in their bike which adds on to the features of this bike.
Suzuki Intruder also consists of fully digital speedometer which is not provided by Bajaj in their Avenger series. Hence, Suzuki Intruder 150 is able to provide value for money offer to its customers.
- Runner Bikes Officially Launched in Nepal; 7 Bike Models Introduced
- Asian Beast 250 V2 Dirt Bikes to Launch in Nepal on January 2018
- TVS Apache RR 310 to Launch in First Quarter of 2018 in Nepal
Read all auto news at TechLekh. Stay tuned!
- Kia Seltos Compact SUV Arrives in Nepal; Price Starts at 49.90 LakhsThe much-awaited compact SUV from South Korean brand, KIA Seltos, has finally arrived in Nepal.…
- MG’s First Electric SUV, MG eZS EV, Officially Launched in Nepal: Priced at Rs. 50 LakhsReview of: MG eZSProduct by: Jubin KCPrice:Rs. 49,99,000Reviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:4On December 16, 2019Last modified:December…
- Redmi Note 8 Pro Review: Top-Notch Phone on BudgetXiaomi launches lots of smartphones and most of them are the best for the price.…