Samsung Galaxy J6 is one of the three phones that Samsung released within two weeks back in July of 2018. The other two were the Samsung Galaxy A6 and the Galaxy A6+. None of these devices made our favorite list when they came out. I thought they were too overpriced. Apparently, Samsung thought that too and reduced the price of several of its phones.
Now, the Galaxy 4GB variant of the Galaxy J6 is available for an even cheaper price at SastoDeal. You can get one for Rs. 18900. And at Rs. 18900, this phone might be worth it.
Click this link to buy the phone.
Don’t forget to use the voucher code GCT51N on your way out; if you forget, you’ll be charged a little more. This message is displayed at the top of the image of the phone on Sastodeal’s page.
Samsung Galaxy J6 has an updated 18:9 tall screen that looks modern. The build quality is fine but the design is seriously lacking. But we have to admit that Samsung addressed its design problems in the budget handsets in the Galaxy M20.
On the J6, at the front, we have a 5.6-inch elongated display of HD+ resolution. Though we would have loved to see an FHD screen, we are content that the panel is an AMOLED screen. That means deeper blacks and better contrast and vibrant colors. People will like this display. The performance will be what you expect from a midrange device – fluid multitasking and all but not so great gaming experience.
Samsung Galaxy J6 Key Specifications
- Display: 5.6 inches Super-AMOLED
- Resolution: 720 x 1480 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~294 ppi density)
- Chipset: Exynos 7870 Octa
- CPU: Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Mali-T830 MP1
- OS: Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Memory: 64 GB internal, 4 GB RAM or 32 GB internal, 3 GB RAM (storage on both models is expandable up to 256GB using external micro SD card)
- Primary Camera: 13 MP (f/1.9, 28mm), autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary Camera: 8 MP, f/1.9, LED flash
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy J6 Price on SastoDeal: Rs. 18,900 (64GB)
The back has a single 13MP primary camera below which sits an oval fingerprint sensor. The camera, looking at past Samsung phones will deliver photos with punchy and vibrant colors. At the front, there is an 8MP selfie camera accompanied by a LED flash.
If you are in search of a Samsung phone, something to replace your J2, then this phone might just be perfect for you. People familiar with Samsung’s Android UI will feel right at home with this phone. Coming from phones like Xiaomi or Huawei will take some time getting used to. Also, not everyone will like the plastic build when phones like Xiaomi Mi A1 with metal build gives similar performance, more RAM and storage, and a Full HD screen at a relatively lower price.
READ ALSO: Samsung Mobiles Price in Nepal
However, compared to the other Samsung offering at this price range – the Galaxy M20 – I am surprised to say that Samsung Galaxy J6 does offer you slightly better specs on paper. So, if you really want a Samsung phone under 20K, you might as well buy the Galaxy J6 (if you can live with this design).
- OTTO CR03 Review: Good Pick for First-time Users!So, at under Rs. 7,000. What kind of phone would you prefer? A bar phone…
- Honda HR-V Available in Nepal; Price Starts at Rs. 99 LakhsThis shouldn’t come as such a surprise given the extreme popularity of SUVs in Nepal.…
- X-AGE Accessories Launched in Nepal: Headphones, Powerbanks, Speakers & MoreX-AGE Mobile founded in 2000 deals in affordable mobile phones and accessories. Currently, this brand…