Xiaomi Mi A1 is one of the most popular budget choices in Nepal. The Mi A1 was released in December of 2017 with an initial price of Rs. 26,999. But, after the subsequent release of the phones like Xiaomi Note 5 Pro, Mi Nepal now has to clear the stocks of Xiaomi Mi A1. So keeping this in mind, they are introducing a Xiaomi Mi A1 price cut and is now available at Rs. 23,999.
The Xiaomi Mi A1 comes with a 5.5 inches Full HD 2.5D curved glass design with Gorilla Glass Protection on the screen. Under the hood, the Mi A1 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC coupled with 4GB of RAM. It comes with 64GB of internal storage with expandable storage option via a Micro-SD card.It has a dual setup camera sensor on the back of the device.
It has a dual camera setup on the back. One of the rear sensors is a 12MP wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture and the other 12MP sensor is a telephoto lens with f/2.6 aperture. Whereas, the front-facing camera is a 5MP camera. The phone comes with Android Nougat(7.1.2) as the stock OS.
Xiaomi Mi A1 Key Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inches LTPS FHD capacitive touchscreen, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels (~403 PPI pixel density)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
- CPU: Octa-core processor 2.0 GHz
- GPU: Adreno 506
- OS: Android 7.1.2 (Nougat)
- Memory: 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Primary Camera: Dual 12 MP (26mm, f/2.2, PDAF & 50mm, f/2.6), Autofocus, 2x optical zoom, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Secondary Camera: 5 MP, f/2.0
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3080 mAh battery
Xiaomi Mi A1 Price in Nepal: Rs. 23,999
Xiaomi Mi A1 was already an impressive smartphone. But after it received a price cut, it gives you more for your price. It already feels like a premium smartphone, has a very good hardware setup and it will be getting regular updates as well. Also, it has a dual camera setup which has been the trend for 2017 devices.
So, tell us in the comments about what you think of the Xiaomi Mi A1.
- EXCLUSIVE: Realme 5i to Officially Launch in Nepal on January 22With the end of 2019, a lot of companies won some battles but lost the…
- Oppo A9 2020 Review: Good Design and Battery Life, Average PerformanceOppo A9 2020 is a brand new phone from Oppo. Oppo A5 2020 and Oppo…
- Recharge Yourselves with Reecharger’s Big Sale 2020Reecharger, an e-commerce platform from Nepal is gearing up to celebrate it’s first 2020 Sale…