Xiaomi launched the Redmi Note 10 Pro 6/128GB variant in Nepal back in March. Now, they have launched the 6/64GB variant as well.
Redmi Note 10 Pro price in Nepal is Rs. 29,999 for the 6/64GB variant and Rs. 33,999 for the 6/128GB variant. Also, this is the global variant of the Redmi Note 10 Pro with a 108MP camera.
Redmi Note lineup has been arguably the key range for Xiaomi. And, the tenth edition of the Redmi Series builds upon the Redmi Note 9 series.
Redmi Note 10 Pro offers the Snapdragon 732G chipset and 120Hz AMOLED panel. What else? Let’s take a look.
Redmi Note 10 Pro Specifications
- Body: 164.5 x 76.2 x 8.1 mm, 192g, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), IP53, dust and splash protection
- Display: 6.67 inches FHD+ Super AMOLED, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 120Hz, HDR10, Gorilla Glass 5
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM7150 Snapdragon 732G (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- Memory: 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, UFS 2.2
- OS: Android 11, MIUI 12
- Rear Camera: 108 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide)
- Front Camera: 16 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.0µm
- Video: [email protected]
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5020 mAh Battery, Fast charging 33W
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors: Dark Night, Glacial Blue, and Vintage Bronze
Redmi Note 10 Pro Price in Nepal: Rs. 29,999 (6/64GB) / Rs. 33,999 (6/128GB)
Redmi Note 10 Pro Overview
Redmi Note 10 series share the same design language. “Evol” is what they are calling their new design.
Note 10 Pro comes with a rectangular camera module on the frosted glass rear. And, the fingerprint is side-mounted.
It is available in three colors: Dark Night, Glacial Blue, and Vintage Bronze. But the frosted finish is only available in Vintage Bronze and Glacial Blue color.
On the front, it has a hole punch right in the middle of the screen.
For the first time, the Redmi Note series is using a high refresh rate screen. Redmi Note 10 Pro flaunts 6.67 inches 120Hz Super AMOLED panel.
With a screen resolution of 2400 x 1800, Xiaomi claims a peak brightness of 1200 nits on this panel. The display panel also supports HDR10 and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
What’s surprising is the fact that it is using the Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G chipset that we can find on the POCO X3.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G has an Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver) CPU and Adreno 618 GPU. For memory, it comes in three configurations: 6/64GB, 6/128GB, 8/128GB. It uses UFS 2.2 storage and LPDDR4X RAM.
While the 732G is not a massive leap, it is still an upgrade over the Snapdragon 720G used on the Redmi Note 9 Pro Max. Except that, Note 10 Pro comes with a dual stereo speaker setup and z-axis vibration motor.
The global variant of the Redmi Note 10 Pro gets a 108MP sensor like the Pro Max (Indian variant). It is the 108MP Samsung HM2 sensor from Samsung.
Except for the main sensor, it comes with an 8MP Ultra-wide-angle camera, 5MP Super Tele-Macro, and a 2MP depth sensor.
On the front, it has a 16MP sensor for selfies.
Redmi Note 10 Pro is powered by a 5020mAh battery. The included 33W fast charger can charge the phone to 100% in just 75 mins.
Furthermore, it runs on MIUI 12 on top of Android 11.
Redmi Note 10 Pro Price in Nepal and Availability
Redmi Note 10 Pro price in Nepal is Rs. 29,999 for the 6/64GB variant. It will soon be available across Xiaomi authorized stores in Nepal.
|Redmi Note 10 Pro Variant||Price in Nepal|
Redmi Note 10 Pro is getting a massive upgrade in terms of display with a 120Hz Super AMOLED panel. And, it also gets a 108MP sensor. However, it won’t enjoy a big leap in terms of performance.
Nonetheless, it is the best mid-range option for the price. And, the entry-level 6/64GB variant is definitely the best phone under Rs. 30,000.
What do you think about the Redmi Note 10 Pro? Let us know in the comments!
Also, watch our Redmi Note 10 review video in Nepali.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Analogue Inc. Becomes Official Huawei Cloud Consulting & Reselling Partner in NepalAnalogue Inc. has become an official consulting and reselling partner of Huawei Cloud service in…
- ISPs to Hike Internet Price by up to Rs. 300 in Nepal Reasoning Increase in Pole RentInternet Service Providers are planning to increase the price of the internet due to the…
- WiSTEAM Steps to Sixth Year, Aims to Educate 2000 Girls about STEM Activities by Next YearWomen In STEAM (WiSTEAM), a social enterprise supporting girls and women education in the Science,…