Among countless achievements, Yamaha was the first two-wheeler company to introduce Fuel Injected technology in Nepal. In their recent promotion, Yamaha continued to highlight the pros of moving away from a carb engine to an FI one.
With the recent addition of Yamaha NMax, the company yet again became the first company to introduce to an FI scooter in Nepal. Unfortunately, people weren’t too pumped about the expensive pricing. In Yamaha’s defense, NMax came with many segment-first features which kind-of justified its pricing.
Isn’t it time that you got the same latest technology at an affordable price?
Yes, it is time! Yamaha Fascino finally kicks off the trend for being the most affordable 125cc FI scooter in Nepal.
Thanks to the trailblazing new features, a new era is finally here!
Yamaha Nepal has opened booking for the all-new Yamaha Fascino BS6 in Nepal. As for the pricing, the Yamaha Fascino price in Nepal is set at Rs. 2.49 Lakhs.
It comes with a BS6 compliant 125cc engine, a radical new design, improved braking performance, and so much more!
Yamaha Fascino 125 FI Specifications
- Engine Type: Single-Cylinder, 2-valve, BS-VI complaint Fuel Injection
- Displacement: 125 cc
- Cooling System: Air-Cooled
- Starting Mechanism: Electric Starter & Kick Starter
- Max Power: 8.2 PS @ 6500 rpm
- Max Torque: 9.7 Nm @ 5000 rpm
- Top Speed: 80 kmph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.2 liters
- Mileage: 58 kmpl
- Front Tyre: 90/90-12 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 110/90-10 – Drum
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Braking System: Unified Braking System (UBS)
- Suspension Setup: Telescopic Front Forks and Rear Swing Arm
- Seat Height: 780 mm
- Ground Clearance: 145 mm
- Under Seat Storage Capacity: 21 liters
- Colors: Red, Dark Matt Blue, Black, Copper, Yellow, Matte Blue, and Cyan Blue
Yamaha Fascino 125 Price in Nepal (FI): Rs. 2,49,900
Yamaha Fascino 125 FI Funky New Features
Yamaha Fascino continues to be the scooter for those who love the retro design.
You get the curvy design which continues its retro heritage. Moreover, you will fall in love with the dash of chrome on the headlamp. Plus, the dual-tone colors bring out the elegance of the neo-retro scooter.
“Style with an Attitude!”
Yamaha Fascino follows this mantra whole-heartedly.
The concave-lens headlight, retro-styled instrument cluster, V-shaped tail light, and metal fenders show off its fashionable heritage!
Likewise, the UBS braking system, 21-liter large under-seat storage, multifunction key switch, telescopic front suspension, larger grab-bar among other highlights Fascino’s worldly attitude.
Why settle for something like an overpriced Vespa? Especially, when you Fascino offers something similar with much better features, at a fabulous bargain!
Fuel Injection System on a 125cc Scooter
So far, we’ve established that Fascino is classically simple. But, we’ve barely scratched any surface.
You get a high-performance BS6 complaint engine on top of all the extravagant styling and practical features!
Yamaha Fascino BS6 is powered by Yamaha’s patented Blue Core technology. It comes with a BS6 complaint, air-cooled,125cc FI engine. Talking about the performance, it can generate a max power of 8.2PS at 6500rpm and max torque of 9.7Nm at 5000rpm.
Compared to the previous model, you will see a radical 30% increase in terms of power output. Simply stated, the power increase is expected to drastically decrease the overall mileage.
However, that’s not the case!
Fascino’s new BS6 engine brings forth power without any mileage compromise. Rather, Yamaha Fascino gets 16% more mileage than before!
What’s New in the Yamaha Fascino 125 FI?
Every BS6 complaint machine features some monumental changes. Compared to BS4 compliant releases, this year has been the most exciting one.
Again, it is pretty evident in the new Yamaha Fascino as well.
Like I’ve said before, the overall design has been updated. But, there’s more!
You’ll be glad to know that the new BS6 engine is fitted with a Smart Motor Generator (SMG).
What is Yamaha’s SMG technology?
Yamaha’s SMG technology stands for Smart Motor Generator. It is an integrated feature in Yamaha’s new FI engine which massively improves the engine start-time. Additionally, it also offers an additional safety feature dubbed as the “Side Stand Engine Cut Off” switch.
As for further convenience, you get a one-touch engine self-start that’s even quieter than before!
Likewise, the new Fascino will not start the engine if it detects the side-stand thanks to the “Side Stand Engine Cut Off” switch.
Last but not the least, it gets a new “STOP & START” system.
It is similar to Hero’s patented i3S system. If certain conditions are satisfied, the scooter will automatically stop its engine during traffic stops. Then, the riders can simply start the engine again by twisting the throttle.
So that’s all about Yamaha Fascino 125 FI for now. We will soon get our hands on it and come up with a review video and article.
Do you like the new Yamaha Fascino 125 FI? Please share your thoughts in the comments below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the price of BS6 Yamaha Fascino 125 in Nepal?
The new Yamaha Fascino price in Nepal is set at Rs. 2.49 Lakhs.
Where can I book Yamaha Fascino 125 in Nepal?
You can book Yamaha Fascino 125 today by contacting the nearest showroom. If you want to get the full list of Yamaha Dealers in Nepal, here’s the complete list.
Which is better Yamaha Fascino or Honda Activa?
Yamaha Fascino is the overall better choice. While Honda Activa leads with just 0.6Nm torque, Yamaha Fascino offers all-rounder experience.
What is the mileage of Yamaha Fascino 125 in Nepal?
Compared to the current carburetor models, Yamaha Fascino 125 FI offers 16% more mileage. This brings the total mileage to 58 kmpl.
What are the new features in Yamaha Fascino 125?
Here’s the list of Yamaha Fascino’s new features:
- Lightweight Body at just 99 kgs
- Better handling with Telescopic Suspension
- Improved braking performance with Unified Braking System (UBS) & Front-Disc (Optional)
- 21L Large Under-Seat Storage
- Multi-function Key Switch
- Larger Grab Rails
- Retro-themed Design
Is Yamaha Fascino a good buy?
Yes. Yamaha Fascino offers newly redesigned styling with a significant performance boost at an irresistible price. In short, Yamaha Fascino is the whole package!
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…
- News Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Launched with More FeaturesYamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid has been launched in India. Yamaha Motors India has revealed the…
- Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Launched in Nepal: New Changes, New Price!Honda Grazia BS6 is now available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company, the authorized distributor of…