Among countless achievements, Yamaha was the first two-wheeler company to introduce Fuel Injected technology in Nepal. In their recent promotion, Yamaha continued to highlight the pros of moving away from a carb engine to an FI one.
With the recent addition of Yamaha NMax, the company yet again became the first company to introduce to an FI scooter in Nepal. Interestingly, they are not slowing down!
There have been rumors and speculations surrounding the launch of the new Yamaha Scooters in Nepal. While Yamaha hasn’t actively confirmed the news, that hasn’t stopped the ongoing rumors and speculations.
We’re almost 100% about the arrival of the next-gen scooter.
Yamaha Nepal is prepping up to launch the new Yamaha Fascino 125 BS6 in Nepal. Moreover, it comes with a BS6 compliant engine, new design, improved braking and so much more! As for the pricing, Yamaha Fascino BS6 is expected to be on the expensive side.
Yamaha Fascino BS6 Overview
Yamaha Fascino continues to be the scooter for those who love the retro design. Furthermore, the curvy styling and the dual-tone treatment brings the definition of the neo-retro scooter. Style with an attitude, that’s the motto. Witness the mantra as it gives off a premium vibe, even though, the price still falls under the budget (hopefully).
Anyways, the new Yamaha Fascino BS6 is powered by an air-cooled, fuel-injected, 125cc engine. Similarly, it is Yamaha’s Blue Core engine which is compliant with the BS6 standard. Previously, it was powered with a 110cc carb engine.
Moreover, it can generate a max power of 8.2PS at 6500rpm and 9.7Nm at 5000rpm. Compared to the previous model, the overall 30% increase in power output. Interestingly, it gets 16% more mileage than before!
Yamaha Fascino BS6 New Features
Well, the overall design has been updated. Plus, the rear tail lamps are slightly more prominent than before. However, that’s not the exciting part.
Talking about the new and exciting features, the new BS6 engine is fitted with a Smart Motor Generator (SMG).
Well, what’s that?
Basically, you get a quitter engine self-start than before! Likewise, you also won’t be able to start your new Fascino if the side-stand is still there. You can think of this as an additional safety feature.
Moving on, it gets a new “STOP & START” system, similar to Hero’s i3S system. With correct conditions, the scooter will automatically stop during traffic stops and simply restart by twisting the throttle.
Yamaha Fascino Key Specifications
- Engine: Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke, 2-Valve, SOHC
- Displacement: 125cc
- Mileage: 70kmpl
- Transmission: CVT
- Max Power: 8.2PS at 6500 RPM
- Max Torque: 9.2Nm at 5000 RPM
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.2 L
- Ground Clearance: 130 mm
- Kerb Weight: 99kgs
Yamaha Fascino 125 Price in Nepal: TBA
Yamaha Fascino BS6: New Improvements
Okay, these are just a few improvements from its predecessor. So, let’s just list them out!
- Lightweight Body at just 99kgs!
- Better handling with Telescopic Suspension
- Improved braking performance with Unified Braking System (UBS) & Front-Disc (Optional)
- 21L Large Under-Seat Storage!
- Multi-function Key Switch
- Larger Grab Rails!
- Retro-themed Design!
- Digital Payments in Nepal Soar As More People Stay Home on Virus FearsThe global COVID-19 pandemic has completely turned the tables on everything that was once considered…
- Foodmandu Fresh: A “Fresh” Transition to Deliver Essential Groceries in The Hour of NeedCOVID-19 has become a nightmare that’s gobbling up each and every fundamental aspect that our…
- E-commerce Companies in Nepal Facing Delivery Challenges, Pledges to Serve Customers Amid LockdownA lot has happened since the first announcement of a weeklong lockdown. But People will…