Poco X3 NFC and Poco X3 price in Nepal is now Rs. 29,999 for the 6/128GB variant instead of Rs. 31,999.
Whereas, the Poco X3’s 8/128GB variant is now available at Rs. 31,999 instead of Rs. 33,999. So, that’s a flat Rs. 2000 discount on these two devices.
Poco X3 uses Snapdragon 732G chipset, quad-camera setup with 64MP main sensor, and 6000 mAh battery with fast charging. What else? Let’s take a look at it in brief!
Poco X3/ X3 NFC Specifications
- Body: 165.3 x 76.8 x 10.1 mm, 225 g, Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.67 inches, ~84.6% screen-to-body ratio, 1080 x 2400 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM7150-AC Snapdragon 732G (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- Memory: 6GB RAM, 128GB ROM, UFS 2.1
- OS: Android 10, MIUI 12
- Rear Camera: 64 MP, f/1.9, (wide), 1/1.73″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- Front Camera: 20 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm
- Video: [email protected]
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5160(NFC)/6000 mAh battery, Fast charging 33W
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, 3.5mm Headphone jack
- Colors: Cobalt Blue, Shadow Gray
Poco X3 Price in Nepal: Rs. 29,999 (6/128GB) / Rs. 31,999 (8/128GB)
Poco X3 NFC Overview
Poco X3 is employing a plastic back which is a downgrade from Poco X2’s glass back. But, Xiaomi has given a metallic frame in this one. There’s a quad camera on the back and the fingerprint sensor is side-mounted. Poco X3 is also rated IP53 splash-proof.
On the front, it has a hole punch right in the middle of the screen. Poco X3 comes in two colors: Cobalt Blue and Shadow Gray.
Poco X3 has a 6.67 inches IPS LCD display with a 120Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate.
It has a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and is protected by Gorilla Glass 5. Its display supports HDR10 as well.
Poco X3 is equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G chipset. It’s a slightly overclocked version of the Snapdragon 730G.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G has an Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver) CPU and Adreno 618 GPU. Along with that, it comes in three memory configurations: 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, and 128GB 8GB RAM.
Snapdragon 732G is clocked at 2.3 GHz whereas the 730G is clocked at 2.2 GHz. Else, both the chipset uses the same Kryo 470 cores and Adreno 61 GPU. Also, Poco X3 uses Liquid Cool Technology 1.0 Plus that uses multi-layer graphite and liquid-cooled heat pipe for better heat dissipation.
Poco X3 has a quad-camera setup on the rear with a 64MP main sensor, a 13MP ultrawide angle sensor, a 2MP macro sensor, and a 2MP depth sensor.
The main sensor is Sony IMX 682 sensor which is also used on the newly launched Samsung Galaxy M51.
As for the front camera, Poco X3 is using a 20MP sensor. It can capture up to 4k 30fps videos from the rear camera and 1080p 30fps videos from the front camera.
Poco X3 has a massive 5160 mAh battery along with 33W fast charging. Poco claims that the single charge will support up to 10 hours of gaming, 17 hours of videos, or 153 hours of music.
The 33W fast charging can charge the Poco X3 NFC from 0 to 100 in just 65 mins.
Poco X3 Price in Nepal and Availability
Poco X3 NFC and Poco X3 price in Nepal is now Rs. 29,999 for the 6/128GB base variant. And, the 8/128GB variant of Poco X3 now costs Rs. 31,999. These devices are available via authorized offline stores and online stores like daraz/sastodeal.
|POCO Mobile||Variant||Old Price||New Price|
|POCO X3 NFC||6/128GB||Rs. 31999||Rs. 29999|
|POCO X3||6/128GB||Rs. 31999||Rs. 29999|
|POCO X3||8/128GB||Rs. 33999||Rs. 31999|
Poco X3/X3 NFC is no doubt one of the best devices you can get for the price. With the price cut, it is even more appealing.
So, will you wait or go for the discount? Let us know in the comments!
Also, watch our Xiaomi Redmi 9C review in Nepali.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…
- News Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Launched with More FeaturesYamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid has been launched in India. Yamaha Motors India has revealed the…
- Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Launched in Nepal: New Changes, New Price!Honda Grazia BS6 is now available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company, the authorized distributor of…