Nokia and Subisu are planning to deploy a Fiber-To-Fiber-The-Home (FTTH) network across Province 2 in Nepal. The network will be able to provide ultra-broadband application and services to the users. The services include digital television, IPTV, and high-speed Internet services up to 1 Gbps.
Why it matters:
- Nepal Telecom Authority (NTA) selected Subisu to work build the FTTH network for eight districts in Province 2.
- Nokia’s Gigabyte Passive Optical Network (GPON) solutions will be working with Subisu for the project, which will expand Subisu’s network greatly.
What they are saying:
- Binaya Mohan Saud, CEO at Subisu, said: “The latest technology, deployed by Nokia, will help us retain our leadership position in the market and bring down the cost of network deployment and management, which in turn will allow us to improve the efficiency of the network and lower the cost of operations.”
- Vinish Bawa, head of the emerging business customer team for Nokia India said they were looking forward to executing Subisu’s vision providing affordable, reliable, high speed fixed broadband services across the country.
- Subisu Partners with Nokia For Better Connectivity
- India to Nepal Call Rates High Because of Nepal Telecom Says BSNL
- Nepal Telecom Announces New ADSL Tariff
Vivo Y55 with Snapdragon 680 Launched in NepalVivo has launched the recently announced Vivo Y55 in Nepal. This is a 4G variant,…
Satellite Operator Kacific To Improve Broadband Internet Access in NepalKacific Broadband Satellites Group (Kacific), a satellite operator providing a high-speed broadband internet service, has…
Lectro Electric Cycles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsThis is the complete price list for Lectro electric cycles in Nepal. Nimbus International Pvt.…