Why it Matters:
- A large number of people in Nepal have been subscribing to various Internet and data plans in order to have access to the Internet. Since there are various Internet service providers in the country, they must be bringing newer schemes and marketing plots to increase and maintain their subscriber base.
- According to the company, with the new scheme, the ADSL users will be able to surf the Internet with a connection that is 5 times faster and will cost them 30% less.
- The unlimited ADSL pack costs Rs. 3,750 for six months and Rs. 7,000 for a year.
- PM Directs Nepal Telecom Officials to Improve Quality
- Nepal Telecom Authority to Open MVNO License for Virtual Network Operator
- Nepal Telecom New Year 2075 Offers
- Foodmandu Fresh: A “Fresh” Transition to Deliver Essential Groceries in The Hour of NeedCOVID-19 has become a nightmare that’s gobbling up each and every fundamental aspect that our…
- E-commerce Companies in Nepal Facing Delivery Challenges, Pledges to Serve Customers Amid LockdownA lot has happened since the first announcement of a weeklong lockdown. But People will…
- Relief Packages Introduced by the Government That We Techies Must Know!The two-week lockdown imposed by the government has caused a huge disruption in the day-to-day…