Why it Matters:
- A large number of people in Nepal have been subscribing to various Internet and data plans in order to have access to the Internet. Since there are various Internet service providers in the country, they must be bringing newer schemes and marketing plots to increase and maintain their subscriber base.
- According to the company, with the new scheme, the ADSL users will be able to surf the Internet with a connection that is 5 times faster and will cost them 30% less.
- The unlimited ADSL pack costs Rs. 3,750 for six months and Rs. 7,000 for a year.
- PM Directs Nepal Telecom Officials to Improve Quality
- Nepal Telecom Authority to Open MVNO License for Virtual Network Operator
- Nepal Telecom New Year 2075 Offers
Collateral-free and Paperless “FoneLoan” is a New Drive in the Banking SectorThe lending landscape has been changing with the increasing adoption of digitization among banks and…
Draft e-Commerce Bill: Major Highlights and Issues Raised by the StakeholdersThe smartphone revolution and increasing internet penetration is creating fertile ground for the e-commerce market.…
Kisan Credit Card: Bridging Gap between Banks and Farmers by Providing Cashless Subsidized LoansFarmer Kul Bahadur Nhemaphuki used to lend money from money lenders at an interest rate…
Sastodeal Brings New Year 2078 Sale; Up to 80% Discount and Exclusive Brand DealsSastodeal brings Nepali New Year 2078 campaign to celebrate the new year. Sastodeal NNY 2078…
Mi Watch Lite with 9 Days of Battery Life Launched in NepalXiaomi Nepal has launched the Mi Watch Lite in Nepal. Mi Watch Lite price in…