Nissan Magnite is now available in Nepal.
Pioneer Motors, the authorized distributor of Nissan vehicles in Nepal, has launched the all-new Nissan Magnite. After months of speculations and rumors, the much-anticipated Nissan Magnite is here.
It is an all-new Nissan compact SUV, coming with new looks and cool features.
The new Magnite comes with a dominating stance based on the CMF-A+ platform.
As for the pricing, Nissan Magnite price in Nepal starts at Rs. 29.99 Lakhs to Rs. 44.69 Lakhs. It will be offered in both Turbo and non-Turbo options.
Furthermore, it has been grabbing attention due to its aggressive pricing for the number of features on offer.
We will get into all the details and more in a bit. Before that, let’s take a quick look at everything new in Nissan Magnite in Nepal.
Nissan Magnite Specifications
- B4D 1.0L Petrol
- HRA0 1.0L Turbo Petrol
- Emission Standards: BS6
- Displacement: 999 cc
- Dimension: 3997 x 1758 x 1572 mm
- Wheelbase: 2500 mm
- Max Power:
- 72 PS @ 6250 rpm in Petrol
- 100 PS @ 5000 rpm in Turbo Petrol
- Max Torque:
- 96 Nm @ 3500 rpm in Petrol
- 160 Nm @ 2800- 3600 rpm in Turbo Petrol
- Transmission: 5-Speed Manual
- Drive Type: FWD
- Top Speed:
- 150 Kmph in Petrol
- 173 Kmph in Turbo Petrol
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 40 liters
- Mileage: 18.75 Kmpl
- Front Tyre: 195/60 R15 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 195/60 R15 – Drum
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Safety System: ABS, EBD, VSC, HA
- Suspension Setup: MacPherson Strut and Twin Tube Telescopic
- Seating: 5-Seater
- Storage Capacity: 336 liters
- Ground Clearance: 205 mm
- Kerb Weight: 939 kg – 1014 kg
- Colors: Red-Black, Blue-White, Brown-Black, White-Black, Brown, White, Black, and Silver
Nissan Magnite Price in Nepal: Rs. 29,99,000 – Rs. 44,99,000
Nissan Magnite Overview
The new Magnite features a dramatically new design that is set to attract eyes, hearts, and minds.
Magnite design is based on three Japanese design concepts: KABUKU, SUI, and INASE. These concepts blend together to create a pioneering design with an attitude inspired by India.
On the front, it gets a Signature Nissan Grille, Bi-Projector headlamp setup, LED Light Guide, and i-Shaped LED Fog Lamp.
Moving to the side, the design feels premium with a blacked-out roof, glossy black cladding, chrome handlebar, and blacked-out side skirts.
On the rear, it gets a Wide-Split Signature Tail Lamp with a similar front design at the rear.
Moreover, Magnite comes with best-in-class couple seat distance, cockpit interface design, large cargo space, and more!
Nissan Magnite is available in 8 different colors: Black-Red, Red, Black-White, Brown, Blue-White, Silver, Black, and White.
Nissan Magnite is available in two 1.0L engine configurations: non-Turbo and Turbo.
Talking about the 1.0L non-Turbo Petrol engine, it can generate a max power of 72PS at 6250rpm and a max torque of 96Nm at 3500rpm. Similarly, the 1.0L Turbo Petrol engine can generate a max power of 100PS at 5000rpm and a max torque of 160Nm at 2800-3600rpm.
Both are mated to a 5-speed MT transmission with a 40-liter fuel tank capacity.
Here are the quick features of the new Nissan Magnite.
Nissan Magnite Feature Highlights
- 1.0L BS6-Compliant Engine
- Dominating Front Grille
- Bi-Projector LED Headlamps with L-shaped DRLs
- Integrated Spoiler with Wide Split Signature LED Taillamp
- Chromed Door Handles
- Silver Skid Plates
- Cockpit Interface Design
- 7-Inch TFT Advanced Drive-Assist Display
- 8-inch Flush Touchscreen with Connectivity Features
- Rear AC Vents
- Steering Wheel Mounted Controls
- Ambient Lighting
- 16-inch Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels with Square Wheel Arch Finisher
- 205mm High Ground Clearance
- Cruise Control
- ABS with EBD
- Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC)
- Traction Control System with ESC
- Hill Start Assist
- Around View Monitor
- Dual Front Airbags
Nissan Magnite Price in Nepal and Availability
The price of the Nissan Magnite in Nepal starts at Rs. 29.99 Lakhs to Rs. 44.69 Lakhs. Moreover, it will be available in a whopping eleven different variants!
Here is a quick look at the pricing.
|Nissan Magnite||Variant||Price in Nepal|
|Nissan Magnite||XL-Base||Rs. 2999000|
|Nissan Magnite||XL-Mid||Rs. 3325000|
|Nissan Magnite||XV-Upper Mono||Rs. 3625000|
|Nissan Magnite||XV-Upper Dual Tone||Rs. 3655000|
|Nissan Magnite||XV-Premium Mono||Rs. 3959000|
|Nissan Magnite||XV-Premium Dual||Rs. 3989000|
|Nissan Magnite||XL-Mid Turbo||Rs. 3849000|
|Nissan Magnite||XV-Upper Mono Turbo||Rs. 4149000|
|Nissan Magnite||XV-Upper Dual Turbo||Rs. 4179000|
|Nissan Magnite||XV-Premium Mono Turbo||Rs. 4439000|
|Nissan Magnite||XV-Premium Dual Turbo||Rs. 4469000|
Nissan Magnite was initially expected to launch in January 2021. Due to technical issues, the official date was pushed back towards the end of February.
Better late than never!
Nissan Magnite will be available in four trim levels across eleven variants.
With that in mind, Nissa Magnite price in Nepal is expected to replicate the prices of the competition like the Ford EcoSport, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Hyundai Venue, and more.
Interestingly, Nissan Magnite is also set to compete against the upcoming Renault Kiger.
What are your thoughts on the Nissan Magnite? Let us know in the comments down below.
Frequently Asked Question
Who is the authorized distributor of Nissan Magnite in Nepal?
Pioneer Motors is the authorized distributor of Nissan vehicles in Nepal.
What is the price of Nissan Magnite in Nepal?
The price of the Nissan Magnite in Nepal starts at Rs. 29.99 Lakhs to Rs. 44.69 Lakhs. It is available in 4 trims across 11 variants in Nepal.
Is Nissan Magnite BS6?
Yes, the new Nissan Magnite in Nepal is BS6-compliant.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- Honda CB350 RS Launched in Nepal: Honda H’ness with Scrambler Twist!Honda CB350 RS is now finally available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company Pvt. Ltd., the…
- All-new Hyundai i20 Launched in Nepal: Variant, Price Details & MoreHyundai i20 has finally launched in Nepal. Laxmi Intercontinental Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor of…
- Micromax IN 2b with Unisoc T610 and Dual Cameras to Launch Soon in NepalAfter its launch in India, Micromax IN 2b is also set to launch soon in…