Skoda Nepal has unveiled key details about the upcoming Skoda Kushaq in Nepal.
MAW Enterprises, the authorized distributor of Skoda cars in Nepal, is planning to bring its latest Skoda SUV to the market. Skoda Kushaq is a part of India 2.0, an initiative created by Volkswagen Group.
It will be the first Skoda SUV made specifically for the Indian market as well as the Nepali market.
It is a completely new premium SUV, boasting a new style, a new engine, and a whole new experience. Moreover, it combines Skoda’s premium appeal with more practical features.
As for the pricing, the Skoda Kushaq price in Nepal starts at Rs. 49.90 Lakhs to Rs. 65.90 Lakhs. In total, five variants will be introduced for the Nepali market.
MAW has already opened bookings where the test drive is set to being from July 26, 2021.
With that said, here is a quick look at the upcoming Skoda Kushaq in Nepal along with its key specifications.
Skoda Kushaq Specifications
- Engine: 1.0L TSI Petrol
- Emission Standards: BS6
- Displacement: 999cc
- Dimension: 4225 x 1760 x 1612 mm
- Wheelbase: 2651 mm
- Max Power: 115 PS @ 5000-5500rpm
- Max Torque: 175 Nm @ 1750-4500rpm
- Transmission: 6-Speed MT / AT
- Drive Type: FWD
- Top Speed: 100 Kmph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 50 liters
- Mileage: 17 kmpl
- Front Tyre: Disc
- 205/60 R16 (Active and Ambition)
- 205/55 R17 (Style)
- Rear Tyre: Drum
- 205/60 R16 (Active and Ambition)
- 205/55 R17 (Style)
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Safety System: ABS, ESC
- Suspension Setup: MacPherson Strut and Twist Beam Axle
- Seating: 5-Seater
- Storage Capacity: 381 liters
- Ground Clearance: 188 mm
- Kerb Weight: 1185-1235 kg
- Colors: Orange, Red, Black, Silver, and White
Skoda Kushaq Price in Nepal: Rs. 49.90 Lakhs – Rs. 65.90 Lakhs
Skoda Kushaq Overview
Skoda Kushaq sports a perfect blend of luxury and functional design. It follows a grand design, inspired by royalty.
Talking about the interiors, it comes with beautifully crafted interiors for segment-leading comfort. Furthermore, it also focuses on roominess with a spacious cabin.
It takes a commanding stance featuring Skoda Signature Grille with Chrome Surround. Taking inspiration from timeless design ideals, Kushaq includes Piano Black Fenders with Chrome outline.
On the front, it gets a Silver Armored Front Diffuser, aggressive LED DRLs, and Skoda Crystalline LED Headlamps.
Moving to the side, it comes with premium Dual Tone Atlas Alloy Wheels, Silver Roof rails, electric Sunroof, and a Shark-fin Antenna.
The rear section is pretty minimalistic with a simple 3D chrome strip along with Skoda chrome garnish.
Like the front section, the rear also gets a Silver Armored Rear DIffuser and Crystalline LED Taillamp. Other elements include slim door handles, sculpted curves, and a trapezoidal-inspired theme.
Skoda Kushaq is available in five different colors: Orange, Red, Black, Silver, and White.
Skoda Kushaq is powered by a 1.0L TSI Petrol engine. It can generate a max power of 115PS at 5000-5500rpm and a max torque of 175Nm at 1750-4500rpm. Moreover, it is mated to a 6-speed Manual or Automatic transmission with a 50-liter fuel tank capacity.
It is a BS6-compliant engine with Front-Wheel-Drive (FWD) drive type. It offers high performance with low fuel consumption.
In the Indian markets, the Skoda Kushaq is available in two different engine configurations: 1.0L TSI Petrol and 1.5L TSI Petrol engine. However, it will be only available in the 1.0L TSI engine.
Here is a quick list of features in the upcoming Skoda Kushaq.
Skoda Kushaq Feature Highlights
- Royal Inspired Design
- 1.0L TSI Petrol Engine
- BS6-Compliant Engine
- Signature Skoda Grille with Chrome Surround
- Crystalline LED Lights with Fog Lamps and LED DRLs
- Luxury-Focused Interiors
- 10-inch Touchscreen Infotainment System (with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto)
- Multifunction Smart Display Instrument Cluster
- Front Ventilated Seats
- Ambient Lighting
- Automatic Climate Control
- Electronic Stability Control and 6 Airbags
- Six High-Performance Speakers
- Hill Hold Assist
- Multi-Collision Brake
- Electric Sunroof
Skoda Kushaq Price in Nepal and Availability
Skoda Kushaq price in Nepal starts at Rs. 49.90 Lakhs to Rs. 65.90 Lakhs. Furthermore, it will be available in three trim levels across two transmission options
Talking about its availability, Skoda Kushaq will launch within the next coming weeks.
If interested, Skoda Nepal is taking bookings right now. Additionally, the company will offer test drives starting next week (July 26, 2021).
|Skoda Kushaq||Variants||Price in Nepal|
|Skoda Kushaq||Active MT||Rs. 4990000|
|Skoda Kushaq||Ambition MT||Rs. 5390000|
|Skoda Kushaq||Ambition AT||Rs. 5890000|
|Skoda Kushaq||Style MT||Rs. 6090000|
|Skoda Kushaq||Style AT||Rs. 6590000|
Interestingly, Skoda has been putting more attention on SUV segments. With Nepal being an SUV-growing market, it comes across as strategical planning.
Also, watch our review of the Proton Saga in Nepali.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…
- News Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Launched with More FeaturesYamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid has been launched in India. Yamaha Motors India has revealed the…
- Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Launched in Nepal: New Changes, New Price!Honda Grazia BS6 is now available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company, the authorized distributor of…