Renault Kiger is finally available in Nepal.
Advanced Automobiles Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor of Renault vehicles in Nepal, has announced the launch of its highly anticipated SUV.
Renault Nepal has revealed key details on Kiger, showcasing its product through a virtual launch event via their official Facebook page.
Talking about the pricing, the Renault Kiger price in Nepal will start at Rs. 28.49 Lakhs. Furthermore, it will be available in two transmission options across four different variants.
With that said, let’s take a quick look at the Renault Kiger in Nepal along with its key specifications.
Renault Kiger Specifications
- 1.0L Naturally Aspirated Petrol
- 1.0L Turbo Petrol
- Emission Standards: BS6
- Displacement: 999cc
- Dimension: 3991 x 1750 x 1605 mm
- Wheelbase: 2500 mm
- Max Power:
- 72PS @ 6250 rpm in Petrol
- 100 PS @ 5000 rpm in Turbo Petrol
- Max Torque:
- 96Nm @ 3500 rpm in Petrol
- 160 Nm @ 3200 rpm in Petrol
- 5-Speed MT / 5-Speed AMT in Petrol
- CVT in Turbo Petrol
- Drive Type: FWD
- Top Speed: 155 Kmph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 40 liters
- Mileage: 20 kmpl
- Front Tyre: 195/60R16 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 195/60R16 – Drum
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Safety System: ABS, EBD
- Suspension Setup: MacPherson Strut and Twist Beam with Coil Spring
- Seating: 5-Seater
- Storage Capacity: 405 liters
- Ground Clearance: 205 mm
- Kerb Weight: 1012 kg
- Colors: White, Grey, Moonlight Grey, Brown, Blue, and Red with Black Roof
Renault Kiger Price in Nepal: Rs. 28,49,000 – Rs. 37,69,000
Renault Kiger Overview
Renault Kiger will feature a familiar design, might resemble a beefed-up version of the Renault Kwid.
Developed on the CMFA+ platform previously seen in Renault Triber and Nissan Magnite, the Kiger stands out with its eye-catching dual-tone exterior.
Moreover, it comes with first-in-class tri-octa LED pure vision headlamps along with C-shaped signature LED taillamps.
The overall side profile looks even more stylish and modern with its diamond-cut finishing, shark fin antenna, and sporty rear spoiler.
Furthermore, it comes with more practical features like satin silver roof bars, silver rear SUV skid plate, and high ground clearance.
On the inside, it comes with a reconfigurable TFT cluster, air purifier, floating touchscreen infotainment, steering mounted controls, and so much more!
2021 Renault Kiger features a familiar engine configuration. Derived from Nissan Magnite, Renault Kiger comes in two engine variants in the Indian market.
However, Renault Kiger 2021 will be available only in the 1.0L Petrol Option for Nepal. There are plans to introduce 1.0L Turbo Petrol CVT in the future.
Talking about the performance, the 1.0L Petrol engine can generate a max power of 72PS at 6250rpm and a max torque of 96Nm at 3500rpm. Moreover, it will be available in two transmission options: 5-speed and 5-speed CVT
Similarly, the 1.0L Turbo Petrol engine can generate a max power of 100PS at 5000rpm and a max torque of 160Nm at 3200rpm along with CVT transmission.
Kiger offers best-in-class fuel efficiency of 20Km/l.
The affordable subcompact SUV segment is growing every year. With the launch of Renault Kiger, it adds one more to the ever-increasing list.
Interestingly, Renault Kiger stands out from the crowd with cool new features. Here are key highlights of features.
Renault Kiger Feature Highlights
- 1.0L Petrol Engine with Two Transmission Option
- Compact SUV Styling
- Tri-octa LED Headlamp with C-shaped Signature LED Tail Lamps
- Diamond-Cut Alloy Wheels
- Chrome Front Grille
- Rear Skid Plate
- Sporty Rear Spoiler
- 17.78cm TFT Cluster
- 20.32cm Floating Infotainment System
- Best-in-Class Storage
- Best-in-Class Knee Space
- 4 Airbags
- ABS and EBD
- Rear Parking Sensor and Rear View Camera
- Air Purifier and Wireless Phone Charger (Optional)
Renault Kiger Price in Nepal and Availability
Renault Kiger price in Nepal starts at Rs. 28.49 Lakhs. It comes across as the most feature-rich affordable compact SUV in the market right now.
With whopping seven variants in the market, Renault Kiger will set forth a new benchmark for an affordable stylish SUV.
|Renault Kiger||Variant||Price in Nepal|
|Renault Kiger||RXE MT||Rs. 2849000|
|Renault Kiger||RXL MT||Rs. 2999000|
|Renault Kiger||RXL AMT||Rs. 3169000|
|Renault Kiger||RXT MT||Rs. 3299000|
|Renault Kiger||RXT AMT||Rs. 3469000|
|Renault Kiger||RXZ MT||Rs. 3599000|
|Renault Kiger||RXZ AMT||Rs. 3769000|
The overall reaction to Renault Kiger has been mixed. While most are praising it for its unique appearances, some are criticizing it for its lack of innovations over other Renault products.
It will be interesting to see how the market will react.
In any case, Renault Kiger BS6 is now in Nepal.
Renault Kiger will compete against the likes of Nissan Magnite, Hyundai Venue, Maruti Vitara Brezza, Tata Nexon, and Kia Sonet.
Also, watch our review of Foton Tunland E!
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the authorized distributor of Renault Kiger in Nepal?
Advanced Automobiles Pvt. Ltd. is the authorized distributor of Renault cars in Nepal.
What is the new price of the Renault Kiger in Nepal?
The price of the Renault Kiger starts at Rs. 28.49 Lakhs to Rs. 37.69 Lakhs.
Is Renault Kiger BS6?
Yes, Renault Kiger comes with a BS6-compliant engine.
Are there any offers or discounts on Renault Kiger?
For more information, check out the official Renault Nepal Facebook page for the latest offers and discounts.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- Honda CB350 RS Launched in Nepal: Honda H’ness with Scrambler Twist!Honda CB350 RS is now finally available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company Pvt. Ltd., the…
- All-new Hyundai i20 Launched in Nepal: Variant, Price Details & MoreHyundai i20 has finally launched in Nepal. Laxmi Intercontinental Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor of…
- Micromax IN 2b with Unisoc T610 and Dual Cameras to Launch Soon in NepalAfter its launch in India, Micromax IN 2b is also set to launch soon in…