Nissan is set to shake the subcompact SUV segment with the all-new Kicks. It is Nissan’s’ take on the sub-compact SUV and comes as a direct rival to Renault Captur, Hyundai Creta, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and many more. It’s about time, as Nissan Nepal has officially unveiled the all-new Nissan Kicks in Nepal.
It comes in five different variants; XL(P), XL(D), XV(P), XL(D), and XV Pre(D). As for the pricing, the base variant of Nissan Kicks price in Nepal starts at Rs. 47,99,000. Currently, it is open for bookings!
Nissan Kicks Features
Appearance wise, Nissan Kicks has a proper SUV stance with a tall upright cabin, flat bonnet, and tough body cladding. Design element like sharp cuts on the flanks, boomerang-shaped tail lamps and the 17-inch alloy wheels all work very well on the kicks.
What also works much well is the intricate design along the way but the main aspect that catches your attention is the proportions. It is the longest car in the segment measured at 1833mm width; it is longer than the rival Hyundai Creta (1780mm). The chunky tires and 210mm ground clearance also means that it is ready to hit some dirt.
Interior is where the Kicks shine. Stuff like leather covered dash beautifully finished double-stitched seats, plenty of chrome highlights and of course, a practical touchscreen infotainment system is genuinely exciting for the buyers. The backrest and the elbow rest in the rear seat look comfortable.
Also, a 400-liter boot that can be opened from inside to access it is very practical. A 360-degree camera, Eco driving mode, ABS with EBD, 17-inch alloy wheels, 4 airbags, cruise control, auto LED projector lamps, climate control, digital speedometer, and others come as standard.
Inside the hood, the Nissan Kicks drives on a 1.5-liter petrol engine that churns out 106 BHP of power along with 142 Nm of peak torque. The diesel variant is powered by 1.5-liter diesel engine capable of 110BHP of power and 240NM peak torque. A 6-speed manual transmission is standard on both the variant.
Nissan Kicks Petrol Key Specifications
- Engine: 1.5-liter petrol
- Displacement: 1498cc
- Transmission: 6-speed Manual
- Max Power: 106 BHP@ 5600 RPM
- Max Torque: 142Nm @ 4000 RPM
- Ground Clearance: 210mm
- Seating Capacity: 5
- Safety: Airbags, ABS with EBD
Nissan Kicks Price in Nepal XL(P): Rs. 47,99,000
- Nissan Kicks Price in Nepal XL(D): Rs. 49,99,000
- Nissan Kicks Price in Nepal XV(P): Rs. 52,99,000
- Nissan Kicks Price in Nepal XV(D): Rs. 56,49,000
- Nissan Kicks Price in Nepal XV Pre(D): Rs. 59,99,000
The SUV segment is booming in Nepal. There are lots of manufacturer inclining more towards manufacturing SUV rather than the standard sedan and hatchbacks. However, there are very few that actually gets it right. Nissan is one of the handfuls of manufacturers that I feel provide the customers what they want.
The interiors and the exterior of the Nissan Kicks is appealing when you lay your eyes on it. Nissan Kicks is positioned as the direct rival of the Renault Captur, Hyundai Creta and the Maruti Vitara Brezza for the given price.
What do you think about Nissan Kicks? Will it be well received? Drop your views in the comment section below.
- OTTO CR03 Review: Good Pick for First-time Users!So, at under Rs. 7,000. What kind of phone would you prefer? A bar phone…
- Honda HR-V Available in Nepal; Price Starts at Rs. 99 LakhsThis shouldn’t come as such a surprise given the extreme popularity of SUVs in Nepal.…
- X-AGE Accessories Launched in Nepal: Headphones, Powerbanks, Speakers & MoreX-AGE Mobile founded in 2000 deals in affordable mobile phones and accessories. Currently, this brand…