If you didn’t know, Suzuki Brezza was already available in Nepal.
However, it was available only with 1.2L Diesel Engine configuration expanding across different variants. Plus, there wasn’t an option for the Petrol engine. Now, that isn’t the case anymore.
CG MotoCorp, the authorized distributors of Suzuki vehicles in Nepal, has recently announced the launch of Suzuki Vitara Brezza Petrol. Moreover, it is available in two different variants, VXi and ZXi+.
The Suzuki Vitara Brezza Petrol price starts at Rs. 41,69,000 for the VXi variant and Rs. 44.69,000 for the ZXi+ variant. As for the offers, CG MotoCorp is providing Rs. 3.70 Lakhs worth a cash discount for the first 50 buyers!
The new engine configuration features some big new changes along with killer prices and nifty offers.
So, what are those big new changes?
We’ll get to that. First, let’s take a quick look at everything offered in the new Suzuki Vitara Brezza in Nepal.
Suzuki Vitara Brezza Petrol Specifications
- Engine: 1.5L K15B Petrol Engine
- Displacement: 1462cc
- Dimension: 3995 x 1790 x1640 mm
- Wheelbase: 2500 mm
- Max Power: 105 PS @ 6000 rpm
- Max Torque: 138 Nm @ 4400 rpm
- Transmission: 5-Speed Manual
- Drive Type: FWD
- Top Speed: n/a
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 48 liters
- Mileage: 17 kmpl
- Front Tyre: 215/60-16 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 215/60-16 – Drum
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Safety System: Dual Airbags, ABS, EBS, EBD, HHC
- Suspension Setup: McPherson Strut and Torsion Beam with Coil Springs
- Seating: 5-Seater
- Storage Capacity: 328 liters
- Ground Clearance: 200 mm
- Kerb Weight: 1110 – 1130 kg
- Colors: Torque Blue with Midnight Black Roof, Granite Grey with Autumn Orange Roof, Pearl Artic White, Premium Silver, Sizziling red with Midnight Black Roof
Suzuki Vitara Brezza Petrol Price in Nepal: Rs. 41,69,000 (VXi) / Rs. 44.69,000 (ZXi+)
Suzuki Vitara Brezza Petrol Overview
“Bold and Attractive”
Those two words are enough to describe the new Brezza model.
The new Vitara Brezza reiterates familiar design. But it also adds to that familiarity with some modern features.
Starting with the exterior design, it gets a pair of LED projectors headlamps with integrated dual function LED DRLs. Moreover, it also adds a bold new Front Grille with slightly larger LED foglamps.
Likewise, it shows off its new precision cut alloy wheels. Similarly, the rear gets a minor new change with a distinct LED tail light.
Moving to the interiors, it all about being classy.
Suzuki Brezza Petrol features a cockpit-like all-black design with unmatched wide cabin space.
Furthermore, the package is complete with a premium dashboard along with a leather-wrapped steering wheel.
Suzuki Vitara Brezza is powered by an all-new 1.5L K-Series Petrol Engine. It can generate a max power of 105PS at 6000rpm and max torque of 138Nm at 4400rpm. Moreover, it is mated to a 5-speed manual with reported mileage of 17.03kmpl.
It’s the same engine that also shared Ciaz, Ertiga, and XL6. And yes, the new Brezza Petrol is BS6-complaint.
So, you can expect a smoother ride, superior NVH, and excellent fuel efficiency.
As stated previously, Suzuki Vitara Brezza comes with some next-level features at this price point.
Suzuki Vitara Brezza Feature Highlights
- Auto Folding ORVMs
- Automatic Headlamps
- Automatic Rain Sensing Wipers
- 60:40 Split
- Keep Cool Box
- Sliding Front Armrest
- Rear Armrest with Cup Holder
- 7-Inch Smartplay Infotainment System (with Navigation and Call Assistance)
- Reverse Parking Sensor with Camera
Finally, we get to the safety features.
Suzuki Vitara Brezza Safety Highlights
- ABS with EBD
- Hill Hold Assist
- Dual Airbags
- SUZUKI Total Effective Control Technology
- Full Impact Compliance
- Pedestrian Safety Compliance
- Seat Belt Pre-Tensioners with Force Limiters
Suzuki Vitara Brezza Petrol Price in Nepal and Availability
Suzuki Vitara Brezza comes with unmatched style and premium features packed in a powerful K15 Series engine.
Talking about the pricing, the Suzuki Vitara Brezza Petrol price in Nepal starts at Rs. 41.69 Lakhs to Rs. 44.69 Lakhs for VXi and ZXi+ variant respectively.
Both variants feature the same engine, same styling but differ in extend of few features.
But, is it worth the price?
The compact SUV segment is highly competitive.
Each SUV has something different to offer. In that regard, the new Suzuki Brezza does offer something unique for the price point.
I always loved the Suzuki Vitara Brezza for its styling. Plus, the offered features justify the price.
While it’s far from a perfect compact SUV, but it does try its best to be a whole package.
So what are your thought about the 2020 Suzuki Vitara Brezza Petrol? Let us know in the comments below!
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the authorized distributor of Suzuki vehicles in Nepal?
CG Moto Corp is the authorized distributor of Suzuki vehicles in Nepal.
What is the price of Suzuki Brezza Petrol in Nepal?
The Suzuki Vitara Brezza Petrol price starts at Rs. 41,69,000 for the VXi variant and Rs. 44.69,000 for the ZXi+ variant.
Is Suzuki Brezza a safe car?
Yes, Suzuki Brezza is a safe car featuring 4-Stars in NCAP Safety Ratings. Moreover, it also features Suzuki Total Effective Control Technology.
Is Suzuki Brezza a 7-Seater?
No, Suzuki Brezza isn’t a 7-Seater SUV. Instead, it is a 5-Seater Compact SUV.
Where is Suzuki Showroom in Nepal?
Suzuki Showroom is located at Suzuki Plaza at Pulchowk (+977-1-5547165) and Maruti Plaza at Thapathali (+977-1-4226722).
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Launching Next Week in NepalSamsung Galaxy A52s 5G is set to launch soon in Nepal. Samsung unveiled the Samsung…
- Gionee P15 Pro with Helio G35 and 6000mAh Battery Launched in NepalThe pro version of the recently launched Gionee P15, Gionee P15 Pro has been launched…
- Samsung Galaxy M22 with 48MP Camera Goes Official, Expected Soon in NepalSamsung Galaxy M22 has gone official with the listing of the phone on the company’s…