Ford Ecosport 2021 is coming soon in Nepal.
Go Automobiles Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor of Ford vehicles in Nepal, has announced bookings open for the all-new Ford Ecosport for 2021 make.
In an interesting twist, Ford Nepal has promised to charge the new Ecosport as a 2020 model. Despite being a 2021 make, 2021 Ford Ecosport price in Nepal is unchanged.
However, this is applicable as a pre-booking offer for a limited time only.
2021 Ford Ecosport Specifications
- Engine: 1.5L 3-Cylinder Petrol (1.5L 4-Cylinder Diesel)
- BS6 Complaint: Yes
- Displacement: 1496cc (1498cc in Diesel)
- Dimension: 3998 x 1765 x 1647 mm
- Wheelbase: 2519 mm
- Max Power: 150 PS @ 5000-6000 rpm
- Max Torque: 250 Nm @ 1500-3500 rpm
- Transmission: 5-Speed MT or 6-Speed AT (5-Speed MT in Diesel)
- Drive Type: FWD
- Top Speed: 160 Kmph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 52 liters
- Mileage: 14.49 kmpl
- Front Tyre: 195/65R15 – Disc (205/60R16 option)
- Rear Tyre: 195/50R15 – Drum (205/60R16 option)
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Safety System: ABS, EBD, Hill Assist, Traction Control
- Suspension Setup: MacPherson Strut and Twist Beam
- Seating: 5-Seater
- Storage Capacity: 352 liters
- Ground Clearance: 200 mm
- Kerb Weight: 1188 – 1309 kg
- Colors: Canyon Ridge, Race Red, Lightning Blue, Diamond White, Moondust Silver, Absolute Black, Smoke Grey
2021 Ford Ecosport Price in Nepal: Rs. 36.90 Lakhs – Rs. 50.90 Lakhs
2021 Ford Ecosport Overview
Continuing its “Fun to Drive” DNA, the new 2021 Ford Ecosport still sports the iconic design which made it popular in Nepal.
With a bold exterior design, the Ecosport will feature a new grille design.
LED DRLs, Projector Headlamps, Blacked-out Roof, and more add to its overall experience. Both the interior and exterior styling come with a value for money pricing.
2021 Ford Ecosport will be available in seven different colors: Canyon Ridge, Race Red, Lightning Blue, Diamond White, Moondust Silver, Absolute Black, and Smoke Grey.
Like before, the Ford Ecosport will be available in two BS6-compliant engines: Petro and Diesel.
Talking about the Petrol Engine, it is powered by a 1.5L Petrol engine which generates a max power of 122PS at 6500rpm and a max torque of 150Nm at 4500rpm.
Moreover, it will be available in a 5-speed manual or 6-speed automatic configuration.
Similarly, the Diesel Engine is powered by a 1.5L Diesel engine which generates a max power of 100PS at 3750rpm and a max torque of 215Nm at 1750-2500rpm.
Moreover, it is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission.
Except for the name change, the rest of the features are still the same.
2021 Ford Ecosport Feature Highlights
- 1.5L Dragon Series Engine
- LED DRLs with Projector Lights
- Stunning Grille Design
- 16-Inch Radial Tyres with Sporty Alloy Wheels
- 8-Inch SYNC 3 Touchscreen
- Push Start with Smart Entry
- 6 Airbags
- Ford MyKey
- Electric Sunroof with Black Roof Rails
2021 Ford Ecosport Price in Nepal and Availability
Contrary to several reports, the 2021 Ford Ecosport comes with the same specs and features as the 2020 model.
Since the 2020 model is already sold-out, Ford Nepal had to open bookings much earlier than anticipated.
So, how much price hike are we looking for the same product with 2021 make? Interestingly, there is no price change.
2021 Ford Ecosport price in Nepal will start at Rs. 36.90 Lakhs to Rs. 50.90 Lakhs. Moreover, it will be available in ten different variants: 7 Petrol variants and 3 Diesel variants.
However, the company is expected to revise the price in the future.
So, if you were looking to buy the new 2021 Ford Ecosport for the old price, this is it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the authorized distributor of Ford vehicles in Nepal?
Go Automobiles Pvt. Ltd. is the authorized distributor of Ford vehicles in Nepal.
What the difference between 2020 Ford Ecosport and 2021 Ford Ecosport?
There isn’t much difference between the 2021 Ford Ecosport and the 2020 Ford Ecosport. However, 2021 make represents that the SUV is made in 2021.
What is the price of the 2021 Ford Ecosport in Nepal?
2021 Ford Ecosport price in Nepal will start at Rs. 36.90 Lakhs to Rs. 50.90 Lakhs. Moreover, it will be available in ten different variants.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Gionee P15 Pro with Helio G35 and 6000mAh Battery Launched in NepalThe pro version of the recently launched Gionee P15, Gionee P15 Pro has been launched…
- Samsung Galaxy M22 with 48MP Camera Goes Official, Expected Soon in NepalSamsung Galaxy M22 has gone official with the listing of the phone on the company’s…
- Bikes-Scooters Prices to Increase from Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 50,000 as Govt Raises Tax DutyNepal Government has brought forth a new budget for the fiscal year 2021/22. It comes…