Great Wall Motor Haval Jolion is here.
VG Impex Pvt. Ltd, the authorized distributor of GWM vehicles in Nepal, has introduced GWM Haval Jolion. GWM Nepal has launched GWM Haval Jolion, GWM Haval H6, and GWM Poer right alongside each other.
Compared to the rest of the lineup, Jolion means ‘Youth’, made specifically for the younger generation.”
Talking about the pricing, the GWM Haval Jolion price in Nepal starts at Rs. 55.49 Lakhs. It is available in three different variants, where variant pricing will be revealed soon enough.
With that said, let’s take a quick look at the upcoming GWM Haval Jolion in Nepal along with its key specifications.
GWM Haval Jolion Specifications
- Engine: 1.5L, 4-Cylinder, Turbo Petrol MPFI
- Emission Standards: EURO5
- Displacement: 1497cc
- Dimension: 4472 x 1841 x 1619 mm
- Wheelbase: 2700 mm
- Max Power: 150 PS @ 5600-6000 rpm
- Max Torque: 210 Nm @ 2000-4400 rpm
- Transmission: 6-Speed MT / 7-Speed DCT
- Drive Type: FWD
- Top Speed: n/a
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 55 liters
- Mileage: 12.34 kmpl
- Front Tyre: Disc
- 215/60 R17 (Lux and Premium)
- 225/55R18 (Ultra)
- Rear Tyre: Disc
- 215/60 R17 (Lux and Premium)
- 225/55R18 (Ultra)
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Safety System: ABS, EBD, HC, Collision Mechanism
- Suspension Setup: MacPherson Strut and Torsion Beam
- Seating: 5-Seater
- Storage Capacity: 393 liters
- Ground Clearance: 168 mm
- Kerb Weight: 1345-1370kg
- Colors: Blue, White, Black, Red, and Grey
GWM Haval Jolion Price in Nepal: Rs. 55,49,999
GWM Haval Jolion Overview
GWM Haval Jolion shows off its trendy personality.
It sports a sharp front face with its chrome-plated honeycomb grille. It adds even more aggressiveness with its multi-LED headlamp setup.
Staying on the modern trends, the Havel Jolion comes with one of the longer LED DRL. The faux vents provide a sort of face-lift.
The front section seems like a mix between Toyota Rush and Hyundai Creta.
Jolion comes with a flexible flowing waste line, boosting its appeal even more! In comparison, the side section is relatively simple. A simple chrome garnish adds a level of premium feel.
Moving to the rear section, it resembles a Creta with its LED taillamp and Haval chrome garnish.
However, the interior finishing is completely unique.
It sports a soft wrapping with fine sewing. Typical elements like the steering wheel feel completely different and unique.
Jolion features a smooth central control design, creating its core uptrend look.
GWM Haval Jolion will be available in five different colors: Blue, White, Black, Red, and Grey.
GWM Haval Jolion is powered by a 1.5-liter Turbocharged, 4-Cylinder Petrol engine. It can generate a max power of 150HP and a max torque of 210Nm. It is available in a six-speed manual and 7-speed dual-clutch transmission.
Haval Jolion is EURO5-compliant. Moreover, it will support four driving modes available: Standard, Eco, Sport, and Snow.
Haval Jolion packs an interesting list of features. Here is a quick highlight!
GWM Haval Jolion Feature Highlights
- 1.5L Turbo Petrol Engine
- Trendy Exterior Design
- Fashionable Youth-Focused Appearance
- Stylish LED Headlamp and Rear LED Taillamp
- Flexible Flowing Waist Line
- Modern & Stylish Cockpit
- Three Frame Sporty Steering Wheel
- Paddle Shifter
- Electronic Knob Shift
- 10.25-inch Smart Touch Infotainment System
- 7-inch Color Instrument Cluster
- Wireless Charging
- Large Panoramic Sunroof
- 73% High-Strength Steel Body
- ABS with Electronic Stabilization Program (ESP)
- Hill Assist Control
- Around View Monitor System
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Driver Drowsiness Detection
- Event Data Recorder
- Dual Zone AC
- Second Collision Mechanism
GWM Haval Jolion Price in Nepal and Availability
GWM Haval Jolion price in Nepal starts at Rs. 55.49 Lakhs. While GWM Nepal has revealed its starting price, the rest of the variant pricing will be revealed soon enough.
Compared to its H6 sibling, Jolion is a competitive offering. It provides performance, features, and style at a relatively competitive price.
|GWM Haval Jolion||Variant||Price in Nepal|
|GWM Haval Jolion||Lux 6MT||Rs. 5549999|
|GWM Haval Jolion||Premium 6MT||Rs. 56 Lakhs – Rs. 70 Lakhs (expected)|
|GWM Haval Jolion||Ultra 7DCT||Rs. 70 Lakhs (expected)|
GWM Haval Jolion will rival the Hyundai Creta, Nissan Kicks, and Kia Seltos. Compared to its rivals, the new Haval Jolion will focus more on its younger enthusiast.
GWM Nepal is showcasing its SUV in the Thapathali Showroom.
Moreover, there are plans to expand the network in key towns around Nepal. Additionally, the company will open a state-of-the-art Service Center bringing 4S (Sales, Service, Spares, and Survey) in the near future.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the authorized distributor of Haval SUVs in Nepal?
VG Impex Pvt. Ltd. is the authorized distributor of Haval SUVs in Nepal.
What is the price of Haval Jolion in Nepal?
The price of Haval Jolion in Nepal starts at Rs. 55.49 Lakhs.
Is Haval H6 BS6?
No, Haval Jolion follows Europen Emission Standards. So, it is EURO5+ compliant.
Also, watch our review of the Proton Saga in Nepali.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- Honda CB350 RS Launched in Nepal: Honda H’ness with Scrambler Twist!Honda CB350 RS is now finally available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company Pvt. Ltd., the…
- All-new Hyundai i20 Launched in Nepal: Variant, Price Details & MoreHyundai i20 has finally launched in Nepal. Laxmi Intercontinental Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor of…
- Micromax IN 2b with Unisoc T610 and Dual Cameras to Launch Soon in NepalAfter its launch in India, Micromax IN 2b is also set to launch soon in…