Great Wall Motor Haval H6 is now in Nepal.
Haval is a sub-brand of GWM with a major focus on premium and stylish SUVs.
In contrast to hip and aggressive Haval Jolion, the new Haval H6 will take a more elegant route. It is still as feature-rich as its other siblings, but the styling aspect has been toned down.
As for the pricing, the GWM Haval H6 price in Nepal starts at Rs. 96.99 Lakhs, becoming the most expensive Haval SUV in Nepal.
With that said, let’s take a detailed look at the upcoming GWM Haval H6 in Nepal along with its key specifications.
GWM Haval H6 Specifications
- Engine: 2.0L, 4-Cylinder, Turbo Petrol MPFI
- Emission Standards: EURO5
- Displacement: 1996cc
- Dimension: 4653 x 1886 x 1724 mm
- Wheelbase: 2738 mm
- Max Power: 204 PS @ 6000-6300 rpm
- Max Torque: 320 Nm @ 1500-4000 rpm
- Transmission: 7-Speed DCT
- Drive Type: Intelligent 4WD
- Top Speed: n/a
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 60 liters
- Mileage: 14.70 kmpl
- Front Tyre: 235/55R19 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 235/55R19 – Disc
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Safety System: ABS, EBD, HC, Collision Mechanism
- Suspension Setup: MacPherson Strut and Double Wishbone
- Seating: 5-Seater
- Storage Capacity: 600 liters
- Ground Clearance: 172 mm
- Kerb Weight: 1700kg
- Colors: White, Grey, and Blue
GWM Haval H6 Price in Nepal: Rs. 96,99,999
GWM Haval H6 Overview
GWM Haval H6 is swift and fierce, which is more prominent in its waistlines.
Starting from the front, Haval H6 features a new aesthetic design. Even though the styling is completely modern, there are few hints of its traditional SUV heritage.
The engine hood gets an integrated Floating design, which sets the SUV apart from the competition.
The front element also includes other defining features like the unique front grille, LED projector headlamp with LED DRL strip, and fog lamps.
Relative to the front portion, the side profile is kept simple.
However, it still reserves its stylish taste with the 19-inch Alloy wheels. Plus, the cladding design wheel along with a sporty side guard looks pretty cool.
On the inside, Haval H6 demands perfection. The interiors are driver-focused, with hints of chrome accents and a dual-tone finish.
GWM Haval H6 is available in five different colors: White, Grey, and Blue.
GWM Haval H6 is powered by a 2.0L Turbo-Charged Petrol. It can generate a max power of 204PS at 6000-6300rpm and a max torque of 320Nm at 1500-4000rpm. Furthermore, the engine is EURO5-compliant.
It is mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission with a 4WD drive type. Additionally, there are four drive modes available: Standard, Eco, Sport, and Snow.
Being a premium offering, GWM Nepal has gone for the 2.0L Turbocharged Petrol Engine for the Nepali market.
GWM Haval will get the following list of features!
GWM Haval H6 Feature Highlights
- 2.0L Turbo Petrol Engine
- Oreintal Futurism Design Concept
- Fangsheng Pattern Grille
- Vivid Body Portion
- Rising Flame LED Headlamp and Horizon LED Taillight
- Dual-Tone Premium Cockpit
- Three Frame Sporty Steering Wheel
- Electronic Knob Shift
- 12.3-inch Smart Touch Infotainment System
- 7-inch Color Instrument Cluster
- Wireless Charging
- 71.61% High Steel Body Frame for Robustness and Strength
- ABS with Electronic Stabilization Program (ESP)
- Around View Monitor System
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Panoramic Sunroof
- Hill Control
- Dual-zone Automatic Climate Control with N95 Filter
- L2 Level Automatic Driving
- Traffic Signal Recognition
- Second Collision Mechanism + Forward Collision Mechanism
GWM Haval H6 Price in Nepal and Availability
GWM Haval H6 price in Nepal starts at Rs. 96.99 Lakhs. Interestingly, Haval H6 will be a premium offering, set to take on a growingly competitive market.
|GWM Haval H6||Variant||Price in Nepal|
|GWM Haval H6||Top 7DCT||Rs. 9699999|
GWM Nepal is showcasing its SUV in the Thapathali Showroom with plans to expand the network in key towns around Nepal. Additionally, the company will open a state-of-the-art Service Center bringing 4S (Sales, Service, Spares, and Survey) in the near future.
GWM Haval H6 will be class apart in terms of comfort, luxury, class, and panache.
GWM Haval H6 will compete against MG HS and Kia Sportage.
Compared to its rivals, the new Haval H6 will offer a traditional SUV design with a more aggressive styling approach.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the authorized distributor of Haval SUVs in Nepal?
VG Impex Pvt. Ltd. is the authorized distributor of Haval SUVs in Nepal.
What is the price of Haval H6 in Nepal?
The price of Third Generation Haval H6 in Nepal starts at Rs. 96.99 Lakhs.
Is Haval H6 BS6?
No, Haval H6 (3rd Generation) follows Europen Emission Standards. So, it is EURO5+ compliant.
Also, watch our review of the Proton Saga in Nepali.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- Honda CB350 RS Launched in Nepal: Honda H’ness with Scrambler Twist!Honda CB350 RS is now finally available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company Pvt. Ltd., the…
- All-new Hyundai i20 Launched in Nepal: Variant, Price Details & MoreHyundai i20 has finally launched in Nepal. Laxmi Intercontinental Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor of…
- Micromax IN 2b with Unisoc T610 and Dual Cameras to Launch Soon in NepalAfter its launch in India, Micromax IN 2b is also set to launch soon in…