MG HS is now available Nepal.
Paramount Motors Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor of MG SUVs in Nepal, has announced the launch of the MG HS. It is one of the most-anticipated premium SUVs from MG Motors.
The bookings were open in early 2021, but it is now officially here.
For the introductory price of Rs. 79.99 Lakhs, it packs is a whole lot of features, premium aesthetics, and then some more! It is a fully-fledged SUV with an impressive amount of space and comfort.
With that said, let’s take a quick look at the all-new MG HS in Nepal.
MG HS Specifications
- Engine: 1.5L SGE Plus Turbo Petrol
- Emission Standards: EURO4
- Displacement: 1498 cc
- Dimension: 4574 x 1876 x 1664 mm
- Wheelbase: 2720 mm
- Max Power: 162 PS @ 5600 rpm
- Max Torque: 250 Nm @ 1700 – 4400 rpm
- Transmission: 7-Speed DCT
- Drive Type: FWD
- Top Speed: 190 Kmph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 55 liters
- Mileage: 13.69 Kmpl
- Front Tyre: 235/50 R18 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 235/50 R18 – Disc
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Safety System: ABS, EBD, EBA, ESP, HDA
- Suspension Setup: MacPherson Independent and Torsional Beam with Stabilizer Bar
- Seating: 7-Seater
- Storage Capacity: 450 liters
- Ground Clearance: 145 mm
- Kerb Weight: 1516 kg
- Colors: Black, White, and Red
MG HS Price in Nepal: Rs. 79,99,000
MG HS Overview
The quality speaks for itself in the new MG HS. It comes with bold lines and a statement, living out as a feature of a thoroughbred SUV.
MG HS showcases its premium feel with its Bi-LED headlights and LED sequential indicators.
The front section is even more prominent with the stellar field grille, carefully highlighted by the large MG badging and a generous amount of chrome.
Moving to the side profile, the compact SUV feels more sporty with its 18-inch Hurrican Dimond Cut Alloy Wheels and Silver Roof Rails.
Finally, the rear section comes with twin tailpipes along with an aluminum bumper for dynamic confidence.
That magic continues on the inside.
MG HS feels more modern and special with all of its quirky highlights like a panoramic sunroof, soft-touch interiors, and ambient lighting.
MG HS is available in three colors: Black, White, and Red.
MG HS is powered by a 1.5L T-GDI Petrol engine with a 7-speed DCT transmission. It can generate a max power of 162PS at 5600rpm and a max torque of 250Nm at 1700-4400rpm.
The premium MG SUV is capable of achieving a max speed of 190Kmph.
As for the suspension duties, they are handled by McPherson Strut at the front and Independent Multi-Link at the rear.
HS also features a 5-star EURO NCAP rating, which is a leading road safety agency in the world.
MG HS is a flagship MG product, capping out in terms of features. For the introductory price, it should come at that price point!
Here is a quick list of features in the new MG HS.
MG HS Feature Highlights
- Premium Styling with Comfort Focused Interiors
- Bi-LED Headlamp with LED Taillamp
- Steller Field Grille
- 10.1-Inch Color Touch Infotainment System
- Innovative Interior with Leather Seats
- Panoramic Sunroof with Anti-Trap
- Six Airbags
- Lane Departure Warning
- Blind Spot Detection
- 360 Degree Camera with Rear Parking Sensor
- Dual Disc Braking
- Auto Hold with Electic Parking Hold
- Adjustable Seats with Front Heated Seat
- 18-inch Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels
MG HS Price in Nepal and Availability
MG HS price in Nepal is Rs. 79,99,000. It is one of the premium MG offerings, currently available for purchase at your nearest MG Nepal showroom.
|MG Car||Price in Nepal|
|MG HS||Rs. 7999000|
It checks all the necessary boxes to define itself as a luxury SUV, both in terms of features and styling. It is fairly surprising to see an SUV with a premium offering, priced under the Rs. One Crore mark.
Based on the reaction, the overall reception for the MG HS has been positive.
MG HS is set to compete against the Kia Sportage, Jeep Compass, Hyundai Tucson, and Proton X70.
What are your thoughts on MG HS? Let us know in the comments below.
Also, watch our review of Foton Tunland E!